Go to
  • Game day here too Ruth Ann.

B - wildberry yogurt shake with 2 cups romaine
    L 1 boiled egg and 1 cup green pepper
    S- pickles and garlic chips during the game
    D - steak and roasted Brussel sprouts
    S - strawberry wafers
  • B:coffee mixed with RTD chocolate
    L: salad of spring mix, raw cauliflower and broccoli, cucumbers 1 oz shredded chicken:
    S: Proti-thin Peanut butter "cup" bar,
    D: baked boneless pork chops and garlic steamed cauliflower
    S: Chocolate RTD warmed up for "cocoa"
  • Yum!
    Chicken soup mix with diced portabella mushrooms & broccoli that I sauteed in a spritz of Braggs Amino Acids & EVOO. Really yummy and filling.

This soup would be a great "gravy" over veggies...
  • P1

B: IP Peanut butter bar
    S: IP Garlic and herb crisps
    L: Kale coup with IP rotini[IMG][/IMG]

Kale soup so delicious on a cold day
  • IP - Phase 1

GAME DAY!!! GO HAWKS!!!

B - Crispy Cereal Pancake w/ WF syrup
    L - Zucchini muffins made w/ Vanilla Pudding (were mushy), Salad with 1 c cucumbers/orange bell pepper and 1 HB egg
    S - SW Cheese Curls (during the game when all the other snacks are out)
    D - Shrimp StirFry with veggies
  • P1 with Alternatives

B - coffee with chocolate shake
    L - Canned tuna with WF Chipotle Mayo and 2c Broccoli
    S - PB shake
    D - Cauliflower "Pizza" with basil and mushrooms, romaine salad and chocolate "mousse"
  • I'm working nights this weekend.

Breakfast before I went to bed this am : cappuccino drink
    Lunch: 2 cups veg I'll have tonight at work and IP packet
    Supper: 8oz lemon herb baked chicken breast with 2 cup roasted brocalli, cauliflower and red pepper
    Snack: I think I'll have a strawberry wafer at work

It's much easier for me to drink my water working nights while I'm checking charts
  • B - IP Wild Berry Yogurt Drink
    L - IP BBQ Soy Nuts
    D - 8 oz baked salmon with soy/garlic/ginger, spinach (baked over the salmon), & roasted broccoli (missed my veggies at lunch today because I was shopping)
    S - Haven't decided yet
  • Quote: Game day here too Ruth Ann.

B - wildberry yogurt shake with 2 cups romaine
    L 1 boiled egg and 1 cup green pepper
    S- pickles and garlic chips during the game
    D - steak and roasted Brussel sprouts
    S - strawberry wafers
    Okay, not a fan of brussel sprouts
  • B: premier nutrition chocolate snack size shake, coffee
    L: chicken soup with veggie purée
    D: grilled steak, roasted asparagus
    S: quest bar
  • Quote: Chicken soup mix with diced portabella mushrooms & broccoli that I sauteed in a spritz of Braggs Amino Acids & EVOO. Really yummy and filling.

This soup would be a great "gravy" over veggies...
    I ate it over steamed, chopped broccoli for lunch almost every day for 7 months. Sometimes I threw in a little garlic powder or tabasco sauce, but it really didn't need doctoring. I still like it!
  • Quote: Okay, not a fan of brussel sprouts
    Have you tried slicing them thinly like coins then roasting until crispy and golden brown? They get sort of nutty tasting that way, my favorite!
  • Quote: Have you tried slicing them thinly like coins then roasting until crispy and golden brown? They get sort of nutty tasting that way, my favorite!
    Yep, brussels are yummy. I used to steam them, then halve them, and sautee in butter, garlic, salt & pepper. Can do same for IP, just cut out the butter and substitute oil.

Another thing that is good is roasted broccoli. Put two cups of broccoli in a plastic bag, add olive oil, minced garlic, & salt. Shake. Put on cookie pan in oven at 375 for 20 minutes. Yum!
  • P1 with alternatives

B - EAS vanilla shake
    L - Pure Protein vanilla shake, romaine salad with red peppers, celery, cucumber, scallions and homemade dijon vinaigrette
    D - Pork chop with roasted broccoli (per Kimmie's suggestion above - thanks!) and some arugula
    S - Muscle Milk Lite chocolate shake - trying these for the first time
  • Quote: Yep, brussels are yummy. I used to steam them, then halve them, and sautee in butter, garlic, salt & pepper. Can do same for IP, just cut out the butter and substitute oil.

Another thing that is good is roasted broccoli. Put two cups of broccoli in a plastic bag, add olive oil, minced garlic, & salt. Shake. Put on cookie pan in oven at 375 for 20 minutes. Yum!
    I've done the broccoli - love it. As far as the brussel sprouts - don't think I like them enough to use a restricted on them. Would rather use tomato and rutabaga.