What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 14 of 34
Go to
  • P1 Reboot, Day 13 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: Double-scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee, hard boiled egg (workout addition)
    L: ProtiDiet 'Chicken' Noodle Soup with pureed yellow squash, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV, cucumbers
    S: ProtiDiet Chocolate Pudding made into a huge drink with cold coffee
    D: Seitan sauteed with yellow squash over cauliflower rice, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV
    Gym: 2 Beta DVDs of Focus T25
  • Quote: I also bought a jicama last week but ended up throwing it away because I had no idea how to use it. I guess I should have made fries!

Are we allowed to use the reduced sugar ketchup? The WF doesn't hit the spot yet (I know my tastes may change )
    Making fries with jicima is good but I like to just eat it plain after chilling it. Such a good flavor! I do have the produce guy cut the jicima open before I buy it though, I've never learned the trick of picking out good ones and it's a bummer to get home and have it brown in the middle.

I use the Heinz reduced sugar ketchup very occasionally. I think it's too sweet. Then again, I'm not a ketchup fan.

P1:

B: Vanilla pudding & coffee
    L: Mushroom soup w/pureed celery & mushrooms; 1 cup cucumbers & bell peppers w/lettuce
    D: 3 eggs & 1 egg white scrambled with mushrooms and spinach
    S: Quest strawberry cheesecake bar
  • Maybe this thread should be called IP Fries! I LOVE the rutabaga fries & am so excited to try the jicama fries. Thanks all for sharing!
  • Week two of p1
    B chocolate drink mixed with coffee
    L broccoli and cheese soup w leftover vegs
    D Greek salad w/ leftover ground turkey, cucumber, tomato and mixed lettuce
    S Dill Zippers

(It's clean out the fridge today before my grocery shop tomorrow)
  • Week two of P1 using alternatives

B - EAS Strawberry RTD (first time trying this; taste was OK)
    L - EAS Vanilla RTD with romaine salad (asparagus, celery, peppers, mushrooms, scallions, cucumber; homemade mustard vinaigrette)
    D - Roast chicken with broccoli
    S - Pure Protein Chocolate Fudge RTD (my favorite shake I've tried so far)
  • B- coffee with chocolate RTD
    L- 1 boiled egg, 2C celery and cucumbers, wildberry yogurt smoothie with romaine)
    D - shrimp stir fry with broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini
    S - strawberry wafers or pudding(haven't decided yet)
  • B-vanilla drink with coffee
    L-cold pasta salad made with rotini, cucumbers, purple onions, bell pepper and tomatoes with 2 tbs fat free italian dressing with spring mix salad
    D-grilled chicken breast with 2c grilled veggies
    S-strawberry wafers
  • Quote: Maybe this thread should be called IP Fries! I LOVE the rutabaga fries & am so excited to try the jicama fries. Thanks all for sharing!
    Lol I like it!! It's totally my new favorite too!!
  • Quote: To me turnip fries don't really crisp up like jicama fries. The flavor is a little bitter also.
    Ok well good to know! I will just buy jicama this week then. Thanks!
  • B. Chocolate Shake with 2 cups spinach, 6 oz black coffee and 1 teaspoon Hazlenut Sugar Free coffee suryp.

L. Same as Breakfast

D. Chicken breast marinated in EVOO and Greek Seasoning.
  • Quote: B. Chocolate Shake with 2 cups spinach, 6 oz black coffee and 1 teaspoon Hazlenut Sugar Free coffee suryp.
    L. Same as Breakfast
    D. Chicken breast marinated in EVOO and Greek Seasoning.
    Don't forget your snack!
  • Quote: Don't forget your snack!

Doing alternatives... my shakes cover the snack.... if i get super hungry then i will munch on a piece of turkey.
  • P1 Restart

B: Spinach/Decaf/Milk Chocolate pudding smoothie with coffee ice cubes

L: half & half: Pina colada packet & Syntrax nectar twisted cherry
    S: salad after work if hungry
    D: steak & caulimash

S: WLS cocomint made into shake & heated (Mint hot chocolate!)

Drinking hot mint tea at work this afternoon. Still coughing
  • P1 Day 13

B: Iced Americano with half a vanilla Premier Protein shake
    L: Zucchini chips, cucumber, and chocolate brownie Quest bar
    D: Grilled chicken and cabbage salad (dressing = apple cider vinegar, olive oil and seasonings)
    S: EAS Chocolate Fudge shake

Looking forward to incorporating Quest bars later this week!
  • B IP Wildberry Yogurt shake

S IP Carmel crunch bar

L 2 c romaine w/ 1t olive oil, cider vinegar, herbs and flatbread made from IP soup, 2 egg whites, cauliflower, garlic and herbs

D Beef roast, steamed broccoli, salad with romaine, cukes, bell pepper, and scallions w/ olive oil and cider vinegar

and water, water everywhere