What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: everyone seems to have some great meals! I am day 2 of phase 1 and need some help!! anyone??
    Check out the "sticky" links at the top of the main page. There are TONS of recipes there. When I first started 2 weeks ago, I went through the one on packets first and "copied" some of the recipes that I wanted to try to a word doc that I could go back to when I needed it. There are so many, it'll take a while, but it's worth it. And then check out some of the other ones. I just started experimenting. Also, if you're on Pinterest, check those out. There are some great ones there.
  • Quote: everyone seems to have some great meals! I am day 2 of phase 1 and need some help!! anyone??
    Also check out the first post of the daily chat. Lots of links to recipe threads.
  • Quote: Phase 1
    B coffee/vanilla protein mix
    L banana zucchini pancake w/ WF syrup
    D roast beast w/ cauli mash
    S cocomint creme hot chocolate

So far, no coughing this morning
    Lisa, do you just use warm water with a regular cocomint creme packet for the cocomint creme hot chocolate? I was going to try that the other day but I was afraid it would get lumpy.
  • Reboot Day 4 IP and Alts

B - Cappuccino Oatmeal Muffin (IP cappuccino and ProtiThin unrestricted oatmeal, tsp baking powder, 1 egg white, cold coffee to moisten. Baked in a 4" wide ramekin then cut in half like a hamburger bun. Toasted 1/2 and spritzed with Can't Believe It's Not Butter. (Saved half for tomorrow.)

L - Coconut Curried Cauliflower Soup w/ cooked red pepper, onion, celery added in. (About 1 1/2 cups total veggies because ZI might be eating a little more than 2 cups at dinner)

S - Pure Protein RTD heated with cinnamon, cayenne and decaf coffee crystals

D - Husband's Company "Christmas Party" - called venue and arranged for "clean" grilled salmon and veggies for sit-down dinner. They also have tons of veggies as part of the appetizers served ahead so I should be good. Drink - Club Soda and lime and I will add some water flavoring. And may have an IP bar for dessert if I feel my portions weren't a little too large during the dinner.
  • Quote: Lisa, do you just use warm water with a regular cocomint creme packet for the cocomint creme hot chocolate? I was going to try that the other day but I was afraid it would get lumpy.
    Mix it cold (8-12 oz water) & then heat
  • B: Syntrax chocolate truffle shake
    L: chicken noodle soup, 2 cups cucumbers
    D: 8 oz grilled tilapia, 2 oz sautéed spinach, mushrooms and garlic
    S: coco mint "fudge"
  • Hello -

B: coffee with Cytosport shake
    L: 2 boiled eggs (on the run between meetings)
    D: Tenderloin with sauté cabbage
    S: Cytosport hot coco

Never made is back to my lunch veggies...crazy work day.
  • B: cold coffee plus protidiet vanilla pudding plus ice cubes(ran out of coffee ones) blended with cinnamon and torani SF pumpkin spice syrup
    L: salad with sautéed zucchini and mushrooms
    D:8 oz flatiron steak with mushrooms and onions with steamed broccoli.
    S: protidiet maple oatmeal with cinnamon added (DD calls it faux-tmeal)
  • IP - Phase 1

B - Crispy Cereal Pancake w/ WF syrup
    L - Chicken a la King, salad with cucumbers and bell peppers, dressing of olive oil and apple cider vinegar and 1 HB egg
    D - 6 oz chicken breast cooked with a little WF honey Dijon dressing, cauliflower rice with zucchini and mushrooms
    S - Chocolate Pudding
  • Update to New Day Begins
    Quote: Alrighty - this morning I'm having a Vega Protein Smoothie (Tropical Tango) with NutriBiotic vegan rice protein added. At about $2 a serving waaay cheaper than IP. It has 27 g of protein and 5 net carbs. Yummy and off to a good start.
    More later... going to work now.
    Liana
    For lunch at a friend's house I had a broccoslaw, kale, & red cabbage salad with EVOO & vinegar with a tiny hint of stevia added to the dressing - 1/4 packet for the two of us. We also had "Mexican Soup" - this recipe is for 2

1 1/2 cooked cubed chicken breast
    Garlic, IP or sea salt & pepper to taste
    1 chopped onion
    4 cups chicken broth
    1 small can of diced tomatoes (or fresh peeled and diced in season)
    chopped jalepeno to taste
    1 - 2 tbsp lime juice
    a huge handful of fresh cilantro leaves

It was SMOKIN' GOOD!!

For dinner (while my husband had perogies) stir fry of zucchini, organic celery (no weird metallic taste), green onion, wilted spinach leaves, fresh cilantro & tamari. And as a 'dessert' treat my Lemon Poppyseed IP bar.

• Quote: Zoerba: did you find some bacon bits that were 0/0/0? I looked at the grocery store when I first started but didn't find any.
    You know what - I didn't. I figured because they were bacon they'd be okay in a very small quantity. I used just a tiny bit to add some flavoring.

I got my order from Nashua last night and have tried out a few things! I discovered I like the taste of the bbq soy nuts, but not the texture. They are too dry for me to eat very many, let alone an entire bag. If anyone wants to trade 6 packets for something else, let me know please. I wont be eating them again.

B - protidiet peanut surprise bar (omg so yummy!)
    S - salad with lettuce and 2 cups broccoli with homemade italian dressing (olive oil, water, acv, spices)
    L - protidiet chicken noodle soup (this got great reviews and I thought it tasted terrible. Bummed about this one)
    D - 8 oz bs chicken breast cooked with 2 cups of zucchini and mushrooms seasoned with soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil and garlic - this was SO good.
    S - protidiet fake frosted cheerios (these were pretty good!)

Overall, a very fulfilling day, food wise.
  • Quote: coco mint "fudge"
    Could you please tell me how to make this? I eagerly tried the cocomint pudding last night and was so disappointed after all the rave reviews. The flavor was good but the texture was not. If there's another way I can prepare it, I'd love to know. Thanks!
  • I turned my chocolate pudding tonight into salted caramel chocolate pudding. Yummmmm!!! Added a little bit of the WF Caramel Sauce and a dash of Ideal Salt. Sooo good!

Is the cocomint an alternative product? I have not ventured into that area yet. Been strictly IP...just started week 3.
  • I've been reading these threads since August but never posted in them. Figured I'd give it a whirl

IP Phase 1

B: Wildberry Yogurt Muffins (my fav)
    L: Broccoli Cheese soup made into a flat bread, cut in 1/2 made a sandwich with cucumbers, veggie cheese and WF thousand island dressing.
    Had remaining 2 cups of cucumbers with WF raspberry vinaigrette to feel like a sweet treat.
    S: More Wildberry Muffins
    D: 7 oz Tuna Steak seared with soy sauce
    1 1/2 cups of mixed cauliflower/broccoli with Veggie mozzarella cheese melted on top.
    S: Cucumbers and pickles

yes I know Veggie cheese isn't on IP 1 list but I'm on this for a life change not just for a diet. Cheese is my weakness so I find it keeps me on target. My coach says a few of her clients use it and are just as successful as I have been so it's a choice I used it even when off program love it.
  • P1 Reboot, Day 11 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee, hard boiled egg (snowboarding addition)
    L: ProtiDiet Chili Lime Soy Snacks, 2c. cucumbers with EVOO, ACV
    S: SimplyProtein Whey Apple Cinnamon Bar
    D: 4 egg, 2 egg white omelet with 2c. spinach, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV

** Snowboarding all day today! 2 hours of which will be full-out as all kiddos will be in ski school during that time. The last part of the day, we will have my littlest with us, but my husband and I will switch on and off so the other can take some fast laps. It's been snowing here for 72 hours straight... power day Here. We. Come!! Mountain days are tough for me and eating on IP. Planning last night, getting out all of my foods, listing it on My Fitness Pal to see if my choices are good choices (especially with a restricted, which I usually do not have in my daily meal plan), etc. was SO helpful for staying on plan. Hopefully I can ride while my husband take our littlest to lunch, and I can eat my food afterwards!!