Newbie Here

• Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my second time trying IP. In 2011, I lost 25 lbs. I slipped and gained it all back. The problem was that I got so sick of the food because I couldn't afford to buy a variety to keep me interested. This site is so supportive and I am looking forward to hanging out here. I would appreciate it if any fellow Canadians can share ideas on keeping the cost down. Thanks everyone!
  • Hi vzubie! Welcome and there are some great alternative product threads on here. I am waiting to lose a bit more before I start experimenting. I do know from research, the Quest bars will be first on my list to try!
  • Quote: Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my second time trying IP. In 2011, I lost 25 lbs. I slipped and gained it all back. The problem was that I got so sick of the food because I couldn't afford to buy a variety to keep me interested. This site is so supportive and I am looking forward to hanging out here. I would appreciate it if any fellow Canadians can share ideas on keeping the cost down. Thanks everyone!
    Yippie Canadians!! I recently found $400 worth of food on kijiji. Ebay sometimes has some cheaper also. Quest bars are great...
    It's my second time too, I saved a invested in lots initially to have variety.
    Good luck
  • Thanks so much for the warm welcome and great advice!
  • Since I'm new here, I can't pm. Can someone please ask Shrinkingsusie to pm me (or if I can't get pms yet, maybe she can post here) Thanks! Feeling so excited about this!
  • I'm new too, nice to meet you!
  • Nice to meet you as well wosmama!