3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   November starts ? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289775-november-starts.html)

Breezybirdy 11-18-2013 01:02 PM

Thanks for the information about the ticker! And thanks for the motivation! I don't know how to use this forum yet - but I'll get it figured out.

kpw30 11-18-2013 01:25 PM

I started on November 7th. Down 6.6 lbs so far.

My favorite meal so far is the Rotini with diced tomato, olive oil, and salt & pepper. I enjoy the chocolate shakes too.

Least favorite, hands-down, is the lemon pudding...I love lemon, but that stuff is not for me. I've been making muffins with it because I don't want to waste the packets.

wosmama 11-18-2013 10:46 PM

I'm starting tomorrow! My husband is doing it with me and we are doing all alternative products. Question: has anyone used ViShape shakes as an alternative?

SkinnyChiz 11-19-2013 12:17 AM

Hey November starters!
have my first WI tomorrow. I did the program for couple of months last year...then had to stop for medical reasons. I'm ready to get this done.
I have been feeling great. Preparing things is soo important. Yes, I am always cutting veggies and washing dishes. I bought a second shake bottle, that helps things out.
Excited for whatever results I see tomorrow.
Keep up the support .

calypso58 11-19-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyChiz (Post 4885928)
Hey November starters!
have my first WI tomorrow. I did the program for couple of months last year...then had to stop for medical reasons. I'm ready to get this done.
I have been feeling great. Preparing things is soo important. Yes, I am always cutting veggies and washing dishes. I bought a second shake bottle, that helps things out.
Excited for whatever results I see tomorrow.
Keep up the support .

Good luck at your WI. Looking forward to hearing your results. My first one is on Wednesday. I can't wait!

may1954 11-19-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wosmama (Post 4885875)
I'm starting tomorrow! My husband is doing it with me and we are doing all alternative products. Question: has anyone used ViShape shakes as an alternative?

I have only used EAS Advantage carb control (from Walmart)

locks 11-19-2013 11:29 AM

Ouff........first week done.........it was a good week I am surprised my body didnt have more withdraws this time.. Minus 9.5 lbs, Last time was less. It was nice of Tom to show up the night before my weigh in.......I thank him for that kind move lol....although is any time a good time lol...A week early too....

This week im going to try using more spices and some of the recipies...i wish ph1 recipies were together. I start reading something that look good, then I see they add chees lol....I am 90% ip, the other part is alternative to just keep the price down a bit. I use alternative drinks, basically, for when I work. I use IP vitamins though and their snacks. But i stick to the protocol. I cant even ready the 90% OP post lol

yespositively 11-19-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calypso58 (Post 4885930)
Good luck at your WI. Looking forward to hearing your results. My first one is on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Good luck! Glad to find another Wednesday WI buddy. I feel like everyone weighs in over the weekend or on Monday. Makes me eager for results!

My second WI is tomorrow. Scale has been steady at 172 for the last few days (I stand on it most mornings). Would love to see those 160s next week!

locks 11-19-2013 11:40 AM

I orginally started on Monday but the carb monster grabbled me monday night one last time.....so moved it to Tuesday lol.......Doing it on Mondays was to help me fight the devil in me on the weekends lol.

calypso58 11-19-2013 12:57 PM

I will move to Tuesday next week because the clinic is closed for the holiday. then I go back to work on the following week so I will have to figure out when I can schedule my WI appts. My coach said Friday is the only time she works late so I may keep them on Wednesday during lunch.

I bowl in a league and I was really bad last night. I may need to do an extra packet on Mondays or Tuesdays. I'm really hungry today.

wosmama 11-19-2013 03:12 PM

so far today i've had one oh yeah bar and 1 vishape shake and 2c broccoli slaw w/ some of the WF coleslaw dressing. also taken the alt supplements i bought.

will have another shake when my son wakes up from nap, then 8 oz mahi mahi and roasted cauliflower for dinner!

workingmom11 11-19-2013 03:18 PM

Day 1 today and I feel good so far - I think it helped that I detoxed off sugar and wheat before I started. My couch is awesome gave me her cell number told me to call or text any questions which is nice because I still have no idea what I am doing. Next Wednesday will be first WI and I'm so excited I feel like a kid at Christmas.

SkinnyChiz 11-19-2013 04:05 PM

First weighin : 10.2 lbs and 6.75 inches ! feeling great !

calypso58 11-19-2013 04:35 PM

Huge congrats on your first WI!!! You are definitely on your way! :carrot:

BLUEJEWEL 11-19-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyChiz (Post 4886376)
First weighin : 10.2 lbs and 6.75 inches ! feeling great !

WOW!!!! Those are fantastic results! Congratulations!

So I just made myself lunch...it is sooo good...
Cut up some turnips seasoned with sea salt and pepper, sautéed them in some olive oil added some mushrooms, let them cook covered for about 10 minutes added some curry and cinnamon covered for maybe another 5 minutes...SOOO GOOD! Really hit the spot. I will definitely make this again!