3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   November starts ? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289775-november-starts.html)

OohLexi 12-10-2013 12:05 PM

I had a rough week this week too. WI 3 is tomorrow, I'm kinda dreading it. It's been crazy stressful with exams this week and then being snowed in. I caved and had a small bag of cheetos... which I don't think pulled me out of ketosis.. bc I still have that gross taste in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid of. Either way... it was a moment of weakness and I'm back OP.. just :/ I also know for sure that I haven't eaten enough this week. Didn't get all my meals in everyday and whatnot. But.. tomorrow is a new day and a new week. ♥ I'll be sure to post my results positive or negative tomorrow.

kpw30 12-10-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idahogirl4 (Post 4897621)
Hi all,

I started on Nov 29th, so just barely in November. Everything has been going very good so far.

What's your favorite meal ? I like the chocolate drink. I tried the artisan bread with the potato puree, but I am still not sure what I thought about it.

How's your body feeling ? My body is feeling good (so far)

Challenges? Feeding a large family and not snacking or being tempted.

My goals : 15 by Christmas and feeling better about myself. I have been really hard on myself.

I am really optimistic about the overall diet.

Welcome!

My favorite meal so far is the past with a couple of cherry tomatoes, olive oil & salt/pepper.

Most difficult thing thus far is cooking two meals most nights. I'm still figuring out ways to prepare the meat so that my whole family will be able to eat it, and in the meantime, I'm making two dinners quite frequently.

kpw30 12-10-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wosmama (Post 4897506)
oh man i had a rough week. I have awful PMS and today TOM showed up. And, as usual, the minute it actually gets here, I feel better. But all week I was HUNGRY. I mean HUNGRY. I had something extra every day... a couple oz of meat, a cup of veg, a supplement, etc. And I doubt I'm down at all.

I am realizing that every single plan I go on, I quit in week 3. And it's all related to my cycle. The first week was fine, and the closer it got to my period the hungrier I got. I'm not sure if I should just plan that one week a month I eat an extra supplement and try not to gain instead of try to lose, or what. I'm proud of myself for not bingeing on whatever carbs I can get my hands on, but I mean I have been MISERABLE this week. WI tmw am.

Way to go for keeping on going! I struggled big time last week, felt starving all the time. I had an extra packet twice. That was my first week feeling like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4897901)
I had a rough week this week too. WI 3 is tomorrow, I'm kinda dreading it. It's been crazy stressful with exams this week and then being snowed in. I caved and had a small bag of cheetos... which I don't think pulled me out of ketosis.. bc I still have that gross taste in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid of. Either way... it was a moment of weakness and I'm back OP.. just :/ I also know for sure that I haven't eaten enough this week. Didn't get all my meals in everyday and whatnot. But.. tomorrow is a new day and a new week. ♥ I'll be sure to post my results positive or negative tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow! Congrats to you both for continuing on your journeys! :)

vzubie 12-10-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

I hear ya! I have WI 3 tomorrow as well and I'm afraid of what the scale will say. I've had a very stressful week dealing with my mom in the hospital and trying to get my parents into a nursing home. Found it hard to stay OP while at the hospital because I wasn't prepared to go and had a few drinks over the weekend. Fingers crossed for both of us! Congrats on your weight loss so far! :carrot:

OohLexi 12-11-2013 09:12 AM

Thank ya vzubie! Congrats on yours as well ♥

Sorry to hear about all the home stress.. I know that is a rough thing to go through. :hug:

vzubie 12-11-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4898322)
Thank ya vzubie! Congrats on yours as well ♥

Sorry to hear about all the home stress.. I know that is a rough thing to go through. :hug:

Thanks Oohlexi. I stayed the same, so I'll take it - how about you?

finale 12-11-2013 12:00 PM

Hello all I am so excited I had my second weigh in since I started on 11-13-13 and I am down a total of 20 pounds since I started on Ideal Protein. I am so pumped and I am eager to see the little goals I set for myself get achieved. I am starting to exercise 2 x's a day and I think that is really helping me. I need to keep shocking my system so it knows I want the fat to go away. My coach was so excited and said imagine what you can accomplish in a couple more months.
I really appreciate all of you on this site. It definately makes this journey easier.

vzubie 12-11-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale (Post 4898432)
Hello all I am so excited I had my second weigh in since I started on 11-13-13 and I am down a total of 20 pounds since I started on Ideal Protein. I am so pumped and I am eager to see the little goals I set for myself get achieved. I am starting to exercise 2 x's a day and I think that is really helping me. I need to keep shocking my system so it knows I want the fat to go away. My coach was so excited and said imagine what you can accomplish in a couple more months.
I really appreciate all of you on this site. It definately makes this journey easier.

Wow!! Way to go!! You will definitely accomplish any goals that you have set for yourself! Keep up the awesome job!! :hug:

finale 12-11-2013 12:44 PM

My next goal is to reach 220 by next Friday. Then maybe by the first week January I will hit the 210....I am trying to remember that inches matter just as much as weight and I need to stay away from the scale and only weigh a couple times a week. The scale can be a good friend but a bad one tooo....

Keep up the good work out there fellow IPers and we can accomplish this goal of changing our lives for a better healthier us.

OohLexi 12-11-2013 12:49 PM

Went to my dreaded weigh in today... was super pleasantly surprised to see another 7.5 pounds off the scale! So.. in 3 weeks I've lost 28.5 pounds. It's amazing and makes me feel so much better about myself and the decisions I made over the last week!

Keep up the good work IPers.. and thank you for being such an incredible support and motivation for me! ♥ :hug:

SkinnyChiz 12-11-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4898454)
Went to my dreaded weigh in today... was super pleasantly surprised to see another 7.5 pounds off the scale! So.. in 3 weeks I've lost 28.5 pounds. It's amazing and makes me feel so much better about myself and the decisions I made over the last week!

Keep up the good work IPers.. and thank you for being such an incredible support and motivation for me! ♥ :hug:

That's great ! Keep up the good work !

44forever 12-11-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4898454)

What!! I think I need to go buy a bag a cheetos......hee hee!! Way to go OohLexi!:carrot: Almost 30 lbs in 3 weeks.....wow!!

vzubie - you didn't gain...way to go! Now, I might need you to say the same thing to me on Friday.:^: It doesn't look like my scale at home is going down at all, and my normal WI is suppose to be on Saturday but my coach asked me to come in on Friday instead.

calypso58 12-11-2013 06:29 PM

Had WI 4 today. I'm down another 3.8 pounds for a total of 15 since starting. I put on a skirt that didn't fit me a month ago, and it's almost too loose to wear! My clinic is having a contest to see who can lose the most percentage of fat over the holidays and I am leading the contest right now. I'm down 11.5 pounds of fat in the past 4 weeks. I'm sooooo over the moon with the results!

:carrot::carrot::carrot:

calypso58 12-11-2013 06:34 PM

WTG OohLexi and finale! You are doing so great!!!! :bravo::cheer3::cheer2:

vzubie 12-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 44forever (Post 4898549)
What!! I think I need to go buy a bag a cheetos......hee hee!! Way to go OohLexi!:carrot: Almost 30 lbs in 3 weeks.....wow!!

vzubie - you didn't gain...way to go! Now, I might need you to say the same thing to me on Friday.:^: It doesn't look like my scale at home is going down at all, and my normal WI is suppose to be on Saturday but my coach asked me to come in on Friday instead.

I'm here for you 44forever! I have a feeling you'll do great! Please keep me posted!

OohLexi! Way to go!! You had nothing to worry about!

We are doing amazing November IP'ers!