3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   November starts ? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289775-november-starts.html)

finale 12-07-2013 03:36 PM

How do you make turnip fries???
roasted cauliflower?

44forever 12-07-2013 03:48 PM

Finale, Lisa has a link to all the recipes in the IP Chat thread (the first post). I went thru them all and made myself a cookbook. I am clerical so I always go overboard on everything I do and I changed all the fonts to the same so that all recipes have the same look. I would like to post it somewhere so that everyone can use it, but I wouldn't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how I would do this?

If you are on Pinterest, check out my ideal protein board. It has both recipes that you are looking for and many more. My name is Heather Breton.:)

44forever 12-07-2013 04:04 PM

Calypso58, 5.4 lbs of fat loss.......awesome!:D Hope the coach figures out why you are hungry. Do you drink a big glass of water to see if it subsides? She probably has asked you that already. I have a bit of a hiccup as well. Almost every morning I wake up with a slight headache across my eyebrows. Once I am up for 5 minutes it is gone without a need for drugs but it drives me nuts because it is there almost every morning. I even started downing a couple of glasses of water just before bedtime with no avail.

Sunshine96. This is my second kick at the cat. The first time I got down to 199lbs and then went home. I was on duty and away from home when I did the IP and when I returned home, I just went off it and gained back the lbs and way more over the last 1 1/2 yrs.

Finale, congrats!:carrot:

OohLexi 12-07-2013 05:42 PM

I so love Pinterest! I just found a recipe I have baking right now for Herb and Garlic Potato Rolls... I'm totally craving something breadish. lol ♥

OohLexi 12-07-2013 05:44 PM

Also.. I hate to admit this.. but I'm terrible at taking those damn vitamins. I'm sure they're extremely important for a multitude of reasons.. considering I'm in a pre-nursing program I should know this... but I can't seem to make myself take the damn things. Any suggestions?

I feel like my bowels aren't moving properly because of it. lol >.<

44forever 12-07-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4896276)
Also.. I hate to admit this.. but I'm terrible at taking those damn vitamins. Any suggestions? >.<

Someone probably already mentioned this to you but I bought a pill dispenser that has an AM and PM which helps. That way I split my pills up and even if I end up taking the snack one at supper, at least I took it.

OohLexi 12-07-2013 08:23 PM

I thought about doing that... I'll pick one of those up in the morning. ♥

calypso58 12-07-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4896276)
Also.. I hate to admit this.. but I'm terrible at taking those damn vitamins. I'm sure they're extremely important for a multitude of reasons.. considering I'm in a pre-nursing program I should know this... but I can't seem to make myself take the damn things. Any suggestions?

I also have an AM PM pill box. My coach has me take the two multi vitamins in the morning and the rest in the evening so it's really easy. I take the morning with breakfast and the evening with the snack.

SkinnyChiz 12-09-2013 12:06 AM

Hey ladies, I have my 3 WI tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 1 month !
I have been feeling good. Even after travelling! A few challeges while I was away.
How's everyone making out?
Made some delicious muffins today . My new favorite!

SkinnyChiz 12-09-2013 02:47 PM

WI 3 today! 16.6 lbs down ! 13 inches bye bye!

44forever 12-09-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyChiz (Post 4897387)
WI 3 today! 16.6 lbs down ! 13 inches bye bye!

Way to kick butt SkinnyChiz!:carrot::carrot:

Our stats are pretty similar, funny.

wosmama 12-09-2013 07:32 PM

oh man i had a rough week. I have awful PMS and today TOM showed up. And, as usual, the minute it actually gets here, I feel better. But all week I was HUNGRY. I mean HUNGRY. I had something extra every day... a couple oz of meat, a cup of veg, a supplement, etc. And I doubt I'm down at all.

I am realizing that every single plan I go on, I quit in week 3. And it's all related to my cycle. The first week was fine, and the closer it got to my period the hungrier I got. I'm not sure if I should just plan that one week a month I eat an extra supplement and try not to gain instead of try to lose, or what. I'm proud of myself for not bingeing on whatever carbs I can get my hands on, but I mean I have been MISERABLE this week. WI tmw am.

finale 12-09-2013 08:23 PM

Hello all I totally enjoyed my dinner tonight I used Sugar Free Walden Farms thousand Island dressing and ate turkey burgers and lettuce with it...It was a great dinner, who needs carbs anyway...

idahogirl4 12-09-2013 10:44 PM

Hi all,

I started on Nov 29th, so just barely in November. Everything has been going very good so far.

What's your favorite meal ? I like the chocolate drink. I tried the artisan bread with the potato puree, but I am still not sure what I thought about it.

How's your body feeling ? My body is feeling good (so far)

Challenges? Feeding a large family and not snacking or being tempted.

My goals : 15 by Christmas and feeling better about myself. I have been really hard on myself.

I am really optimistic about the overall diet.

wosmama 12-10-2013 10:29 AM

well after my really rough week, i'm down 1.4 lbs. better than nothing.