November starts ?

You're on Page 11 of 16
Go to
  • Started 11/17
    I started on the 17th. As of weigh in last night I am down 17 pounds. It can be done!
  • I agree. I am in my 6th week(I started at the end of October so my first week ended in November) and since I did not have a weigh in last week(Doctor office was closed due to Thanksgiving) and am quickly moving out of my size 10 jeans and into 8's and just bought a great dress to wear to my company party next week to remind me to stay away from the goodies!

On top of that one of the main reason I decided on this program was the anti-inflammatory properties of the diet. I had already begun to reduce carbs on my own because of this and this program totally quick started that. At age 52 I am facing double hip replacement in my future due to a congenital defect. Reducing inflammation can help me push that off a bit as does losing the weight. It allows me to be as active as possible, and frankly I find this relatively easy. Having a coach is great. Not so alone when everyone is chowing down(I work with mostly guys and right before Thanksgiving they decided pie apocalypse was in order and had 20 pies and ice cream in the break room. I had none!)
  • Congrats toniiiafl! You are doing great!

Great attitude drd1961! Buying special clothes is definitely reminding me to stay OP!

• I started on November 13 and had done really well I lost 9 pounds my first week. I hit an all time low for weight loss off 229 on Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving and all I can say is the OLD ME came back. I am big into sabotage of myself and with Thanksgiving weekend. I did good on Thanksgiving but all that time at home with my family and stress of hearing certain things triggered the sabotage into gear. I am jumping back on the wagon today and need to work on a strategy to keep myself from self sabotage again. I am going to become a pain in my friends ear with text messages to keep myself on the right track.
    Here is to round two of starting and staying on track. I really like the way that I feel when I know the weight is coming off. They say that losing weight taste better than gaining weight and I think I am believing them.
  • My second weigh in... annnnd down another 6.5 pounds and 3 inches.. that makes 21 pounds total and 8 inches. I'm so happy and excited. Totally makes saying no to stuffing and mashed potatoes worth it. ♥
  • Quote: My second weigh in... annnnd down another 6.5 pounds and 3 inches.. that makes 21 pounds total and 8 inches. I'm so happy and excited. Totally makes saying no to stuffing and mashed potatoes worth it. ♥
    Yay for you! Great results OohLexi!
  • Hello all, I have been away for a few days . With that many challenges. I'm trying my best the make the best decisions. I have my shaker and a couple of packs in my purse at all times. I had to go to restaurants . Picked out a delicious kale salad today ! I thought to my self would have I picked this one month ago ....probably not. I think life needs challenges . Can't beat yourself up if your not 100% . Hope everyone is having a great week !
  • Quote: Hello all, I have been away for a few days . With that many challenges. I'm trying my best the make the best decisions. I have my shaker and a couple of packs in my purse at all times. I had to go to restaurants . Picked out a delicious kale salad today ! I thought to my self would have I picked this one month ago ....probably not. I think life needs challenges . Can't beat yourself up if your not 100% . Hope everyone is having a great week !
    Sounds like you're keeping yourself prepared! That's awesome.

I have trouble getting all my meals in and eating enough vegetables. All the protein is just so filling, I'm not really hungry. Plus, my crazy schedule doesn't help too much with that. BUT! Finals are coming up this week, so hopefully everything will calm down.
  • I am so excited I hit 227 today. This really works I need to stay op this weekend.
  • Quote: I am so excited I hit 227 today. This really works I need to stay op this weekend.
    Great job !
  • Went to a movie tonight with my son, no popcorn or pop. All I can say is I could smell tge candy and popcorn others were eating its crazy tge things you can smell.
  • Hello everyone!!

So excited to say that I am down another 4.8lbs and 4 inches today!! Luv this program!!
  • Quote: Went to a movie tonight with my son, no popcorn or pop. All I can say is I could smell tge candy and popcorn others were eating its crazy tge things you can smell.
    We went to a movie the day after Thanksgiving and the popcorn smell was so strong. I have it on my mental list to do a movie on P4 mandatory cheat day so I can have some popcorn!
  • I am not a November start but restart. I did the plan a couple years ago & did not phase off, just stopped going. I gained most all my weight back & it took me 2 years to get really mad at myself before coming back. Been on plan since early November. Just had my 3rd weigh in and hit my first goal of 10 lbs lost! Lost 4 lbs the 1st & 2nd week. The clinic was closed last week during Thanksgiving so yesterday was my 3rd WI. Was thrilled to hit 10lbs!
    Second time around is not so easy to see the drops. The first time I did this plan I was down almost 20 lbs by this point, but I'm not getting discouraged. My goal now us another 10 by Christmas & 12 by New Years. Possible? Sure hope so. Was checking in on another board but there hasn't been a lot of activity & I need to hear about others successes & struggles to help with my own, so here I am. Sounds like most of you are doing plan for the first time & that's fantastic!!!! As you have figured out, the results are worth the $$$$. Have a good weekend!
  • Congrats 44forever and sunshine1986 on your awesome results!

I had WI 3 this week and lost 1.8. It was kind of a bummer because it was 8 days instead of 7 and I was so OP good over Thanksgiving. But, the readout showed and amazing 5.4 pounds of fat loss. My coach says since I am losing the fat, my body is holding onto the water. Another inch gone too.

My biggest issue that my coach can't figure out is that I'm still always hungry. We are going to try switching lunch and dinner and see if that helps at all.

Have a great OP weekend and stay warm!