Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #61  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I am feeling so down and sad today. Just last night one of my co-workers was killed on the job and he was just married a few months ago. I keep tearing up and can't imagine what his family is going through. It really makes me stop and think about what is important and that I need to let go of the little things I sometimes focus on, that are so unimportant. I will hold my loved ones close and tell them I love them.
The relationships we have with our work "families" can be almost as close as our "real" families - sometimes closer! Thinking of you and wishing I could take your sadness away. It's wonderful that you will be there to support the family. It will bring both of you some measure of peace at this very hard time.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

I hope someone can answer me. I wanted to get roasted chicken at Boston Market (without skin) for Thanksgiving. Would that be ok for phase 1?
Old 11-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 275.5/ticker/200

Height: 5-4

Tried the strawberries wafers today and I liked them! Pays to try new things. So grateful I gave IP a chance.

Last edited by dlr9774; 11-13-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #64  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness0915 View Post
I hope someone can answer me. I wanted to get roasted chicken at Boston Market (without skin) for Thanksgiving. Would that be ok for phase 1?
Here are the ingredients. Maybe that will help.

(Rotisserie Chicken - Half Chicken: HALF CHICKEN (CONTAINING UP TO 15% OF A SOLUTION OF WATER, SEASONING [SALT, SUGAR, CHICKEN STOCK, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS AND MALTODEXTRIN] AND CARRAGEENAN AND SUGAR).)
Old 11-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #65  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Made Scorbetts chili for dinner. A bowl over some cauliflower YUMo! Such a hearty warm dinner. Even my sweetie enjoyed, he did pick up that it's missing the beer tho. Lol my receipe pre IP called for a 12 oz beer. Oh well this was flavorful w/o. Now to bundle up and watch AHS: Coven and relax!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #66  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post

So last night I did a closet cleanse. The moment I thought of it, I had a second thought creep into my mind...what if I gain back... I dismissed that really quickly and said I never want to be back at that point so out it all went! It felt really good! I was sad to say goodbye to some of it because they brought me comfort. But it gets me excited about the future as well!
I did the same over the weekend! It felt good to get things out of the house - any new clothes I buy from here on out will be in smaller sizes - no going back to the bigger ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
Good morning all! Today is the day - P3! I have my meeting with my coach at 10:30 a.m. and am nervous as ****. I have been trying to see about a way to incorporate phasing off with maintaining a keto-adapted diet for exercise reading the Art and Science of ... Eh, i forget the name but Lisa always advises it. It is fascinating but I am still reading it. So, for the first week of P3 I am going to try to keep the carbs low so not to completely knock myself out of ketosis. I will chat with my coach about it.

Tons of work this morning so off I go. Have a great day everyone!
Good luck and keep us posted on how it's going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I am feeling so down and sad today. Just last night one of my co-workers was killed on the job and he was just married a few months ago. I keep tearing up and can't imagine what his family is going through. It really makes me stop and think about what is important and that I need to let go of the little things I sometimes focus on, that are so unimportant. I will hold my loved ones close and tell them I love them.
So sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
I hope everyone's making it through this week well. Continuing my OP journey and TWO NSV's to report today. First, one of my co-workers came into the lunchroom and told me that I look skinner today than the last time she saw me (last Thursday). She commented on how noticeable it was and how good a job I am doing. That made my day!

Second, I am wearing size ten jeans tonight for the first time in years, perhaps decades! Yay! So thrilled!
Great NSVs!

Today I got my box of alternative stuff from Nashua! It was like Christmas - who would have thought I've ever be this excited about diet food? I am glad I made the switch to save some money and also get some more variety.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #67  

Sweetness-- The website's nutrition information shows the following for 1/4 white meat, skinless: 220 calories, 20 from fat; 2.5 g fat; 1 g carb and 49 g protein.

Seems good to me, maybe someone more experienced will chime in. My only question would be how many ounces of meat you'd get from a quarter chicken.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #68  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

So I think my body has decided to take a break this week and just stay where it's at (at least I hope it stays where it is at).... But that's ok, I know it will start moving again before long
On a side note, my mom ordered me some boxes of Quest bars off ebay, and I had asked her to buy me two boxes, well she didn't realize that the description said that the sale was 2 boxes in inself, so she ordered two sets of bars... so I have 4 boxes of the Chocolate Brownie bar coming in (I havent tried that flavor so I hope its good)....
Old 11-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

well today just sucked green eggs. we have been so busy that I did NOT eat right at all . To much here and there and run-run-run ARGH! tomorrow will be better!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #70  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse101 View Post
Today I got my box of alternative stuff from Nashua! It was like Christmas - who would have thought I've ever be this excited about diet food? I am glad I made the switch to save some money and also get some more variety.
I love this! Opening those boxes is like Christmas. Hey, retail therapy is retail therapy. Enjoy, and let us know how you like your choices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso58 View Post
Here are the ingredients. Maybe that will help.

(Rotisserie Chicken - Half Chicken: HALF CHICKEN (CONTAINING UP TO 15% OF A SOLUTION OF WATER, SEASONING [SALT, SUGAR, CHICKEN STOCK, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS AND MALTODEXTRIN] AND CARRAGEENAN AND SUGAR).)
If it has sugar, I would steer clear. It was probably injected with a sugar solution. Try a plain rotisserie chicken from the grocer.
Closed Thread