You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Hey ladies this is my 4th day. I started sunday. I am pumped to get started. Bought myself flowers for the changes I am making. Good luck
    Welcome to everyone! This is a great site - full of support, tips, and recipes to help keep you motivated and on track!

SkinnyChiz - I love the buying flowers for yourself. We all need to remember to reward ourselves for getting healthier and thinner (in non-food ways, of course). Flowers, clothes, jewelery, massage, pedicures - there's tons of stuff that feels good and makes us happy!
  • Morning after starting IP
    Good Morning:
    I started Ideal Protein for a basic reason to lose weight. I have many things causing stress in my life. My sister just had weight loss surgery and my daughter and I both have weight issues and we've been working out at the gym for months but the weight is not coming off.
    A dear friend of mine came to town on Tuesday and I shared my issues with weight with her and I brought up that my boss is doing Ideal Protein and he's lost almost 50 pounds in 2 months and I was wondering if this is something I should do? She's lost about 100 pounds and kept it off for about 2 years and she said that's how I did it. I really thought she is someone I hold in high regard and I want to achieve my weight loss goal. I spent the afternoon with her and felt on top of the world. Good old fashioned quality time with a dear friend makes us think so much clearer. When I got to work on Wednesday I decided to call and talk with the clinic that does Ideal Protein and see if I could have the free consultation and I did and while I was there he realised that I'd done lots of research and I could start right away. I left there and was so excited and knew this is something that I can do and it might be hard eating 2 cups of vegetables two times a day. So I made a great stir fry last night something I don't do very often and it was good. I ate my snack it seemed extremely sweet and drank lots of water....
    While on Thursday morning I got up and did the routine of getting on the scale and I hit and new number on the scale 237 wow it does work. I know it might just be water weight but it makes you know those two cups of vegetables might not be that bad today.
    I have a question I love tomatoes and it says you shouldn't eat them that often so does that mean once a week.
    I love the recipes on this site toooo