Down even more...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was starting to wonder if I was going to hit a plateau after losing the 10 I lost the past couple weeks. However, I did not give up and ended up losing another 3 today! And I lost inches everywhere!! I'm so happy that I finally found something that works! I love IP!!:cheer 2:
  • Quote: I was starting to wonder if I was going to hit a plateau after losing the 10 I lost the past couple weeks. However, I did not give up and ended up losing another 3 today! And I lost inches everywhere!! I'm so happy that I finally found something that works! I love IP!!:cheer 2:
    Yay! Congrats! Such a good feeling.
  • Good for you. So happy for you.
  • Quote: I was starting to wonder if I was going to hit a plateau after losing the 10 I lost the past couple weeks. However, I did not give up and ended up losing another 3 today! And I lost inches everywhere!! I'm so happy that I finally found something that works! I love IP!!:cheer 2:

That's great!! Congrats
  • Congrats!!
    I know the feeling--it is such a good feeling!
  • Congrats to you!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Great job!!!
  • I feel as if I am at a plateau. I dont even know if I want to weigh in this week. Feeling embarassed
    YAY @scottysgirl - I'm totally cheering with you, that's fantastic - you must be so stoked!!! Keep it up and continue to stay as focused as you are.. Go with the flow and stay OP and you'll find your success is right in front of you - it's yours if you want it so grab the bull by the horn and enjoy!!!
  • Congrats Scottysgirl!! That is do great to hear..and super motivating for me to read as I start another OP day!
  • Quote: I feel as if I am at a plateau. I dont even know if I want to weigh in this week. Feeling embarassed
    The one thing I have learned from doing WW is to go weigh in anyway. You never know what the scale will tell you. And if you feel as if you're at a plateau, let your coach know. They will steer you in the right direction.

There is no need to feel embarrassed, because we've all been there before. That's why they have forums like this, so you can put out there what you're going thru and get support from the veterans.

The one thing that you must remember is to NEVER GIVE UP!
  • Quote: I feel as if I am at a plateau. I dont even know if I want to weigh in this week. Feeling embarassed
    Here's the thing, there have been weeks where I felt like I hit a plateau....and then voila! I had a great week and lost weight. There were weeks where I felt like I was really kicking butt and even though I was 100% OP I had no losses. If you are 100% OP then you have nothing to worry about and definitely should never be embarrassed, NO MATTER WHAT! This is your own journey and the losses will come, whether it is in pounds or some weeks in inches. I had weeks where I gained, weeks where I had no scale losses, and weeks where it was barely any loss. I only had a couple of what I would call really big losses. At the end I reached goal in approximately the amount of time my coach estimated.

I see you have already lost 21 lbs! That is something to be very happy and proud about. WTG! Take this time to learn about cooking and eating in a healthier way. That is the most important part of this journey for me....learning new ways to fuel my body, realizing the relationship I have with food and finding healthier alternatives.

Good luck to you!
    Yay! Congrats to ya!
  • Quote: Here's the thing, there have been weeks where I felt like I hit a plateau....and then voila! I had a great week and lost weight. There were weeks where I felt like I was really kicking butt and even though I was 100% OP I had no losses. If you are 100% OP then you have nothing to worry about and definitely should never be embarrassed, NO MATTER WHAT! This is your own journey and the losses will come, whether it is in pounds or some weeks in inches. I had weeks where I gained, weeks where I had no scale losses, and weeks where it was barely any loss. I only had a couple of what I would call really big losses. At the end I reached goal in approximately the amount of time my coach estimated.

I see you have already lost 21 lbs! That is something to be very happy and proud about. WTG! Take this time to learn about cooking and eating in a healthier way. That is the most important part of this journey for me....learning new ways to fuel my body, realizing the relationship I have with food and finding healthier alternatives.

Good luck to you!
    This is nice to hear and very inspiring. I feel like I may be stalled as well. I'm finding I am very hungry, so I guess I should start eating more veggies instead of extra protein packs. . how long did it take you to lose your weight if you don't mind me asking? Great job by the way!