Old 11-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/168/125

Height: 5'0"

Default Ive Found A New Clinic and A New Begining!!!

Im back IP friends!!! I joined a wonderful new IP program through a womens health clinic and my new coach is amazing! She was so kind and listened to my complaints about my coach and the last clinic that she completely waved my joining fee!

The day after joining this new clinic held a special event where the Regional Rep came and gave a 2 hour talk and we got to try all the new foods and get our body composition tested! It was really fun and a neat way to get to know my coach better, shes so kind and encouraging.

I let the Regional Rep know about my last coach. I cant believe all the stuff she never told me about the program. I let him know that she would tell me not to even bother to bring my journal in because theres no point in going over it. The Rep was like, "What the ****! How can we know whats going on if we aren't checking our clients journals!" He was not happy because he has had complaints about her before. Shes just incredibly lazy and unmotivated and doesn't care about helping people.

Anyhow, moving on, done there, I have a great new beginning! Im only a few days in but haven't had the carb withdrawals and Im not really hungry, a little, but not starving and I had no desire for candy yesterday. Im ready to do this!

Oh a little personal update: I met an EMT at work who was the most charming, cute guy I had been asked out by in like A LONG time. We spent 2 weeks together and then I got a call from his "fiancé" he apparently was cheating on with me. When I confronted him he went bizerk and called me every swear word in the book, it was awful. So I spent 3 days sobbing in my apartment, my dad had enough of me ignoring his calls and he came over and picked me up and took me hiking, he held my hand like I was a kid again and lectured me on dating douchebags, I have an amazing dad, hes always been my support system, (my mom lacks this ability), hence the reason Im in therapy in the first place). My therapist feels that my binge eating and choosing abusive men comes from the shame and pain my mom has put me through since I was born. But like I said, I have a dad who has put my sister and I first our entire lives and we are very close with him, he does the job of 2 parents and my sister and I are grown adults.

Alright, enough about me. How are you all and I have missed you guys!!!!!!

~Sara
AlaskanRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #2  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Welcome back!!!
staceyjblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 249.4/180/WhenIFeelSexyNaked

Height: 5'eff all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanRN View Post
he held my hand like I was a kid again and lectured me on dating douchebags,
lol love it! - how come I never got that lecture?
I had to figure it out myself

good coaches make ALL the difference
welcome back!
saskgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #4  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

So happy for you AlaskanRN!! Your center sounds amazing and you deserve to have a great IP experience. Welcome Back!!!
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #5  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

So happy you are back and so sorry EMT was a complete DOUCHE!
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #6  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

So happy for you!
CrystalWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:54 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 190/168/125

Height: 5'0"

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back!!!!
AlaskanRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #8  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanRN View Post
Im back IP friends!!! I joined a wonderful new IP program through a womens health clinic and my new coach is amazing! She was so kind and listened to my complaints about my coach and the last clinic that she completely waved my joining fee!

The day after joining this new clinic held a special event where the Regional Rep came and gave a 2 hour talk and we got to try all the new foods and get our body composition tested! It was really fun and a neat way to get to know my coach better, shes so kind and encouraging.

I let the Regional Rep know about my last coach. I cant believe all the stuff she never told me about the program. I let him know that she would tell me not to even bother to bring my journal in because theres no point in going over it. The Rep was like, "What the ****! How can we know whats going on if we aren't checking our clients journals!" He was not happy because he has had complaints about her before. Shes just incredibly lazy and unmotivated and doesn't care about helping people.

Anyhow, moving on, done there, I have a great new beginning! Im only a few days in but haven't had the carb withdrawals and Im not really hungry, a little, but not starving and I had no desire for candy yesterday. Im ready to do this!

Oh a little personal update: I met an EMT at work who was the most charming, cute guy I had been asked out by in like A LONG time. We spent 2 weeks together and then I got a call from his "fiancé" he apparently was cheating on with me. When I confronted him he went bizerk and called me every swear word in the book, it was awful. So I spent 3 days sobbing in my apartment, my dad had enough of me ignoring his calls and he came over and picked me up and took me hiking, he held my hand like I was a kid again and lectured me on dating douchebags, I have an amazing dad, hes always been my support system, (my mom lacks this ability), hence the reason Im in therapy in the first place). My therapist feels that my binge eating and choosing abusive men comes from the shame and pain my mom has put me through since I was born. But like I said, I have a dad who has put my sister and I first our entire lives and we are very close with him, he does the job of 2 parents and my sister and I are grown adults.

Alright, enough about me. How are you all and I have missed you guys!!!!!!

~Sara
I am very happy to hear you found a great coach! and that guy.. OMG.. that is brutal, as a single woman I know you have to really have your radar on with men, so many of them cheat.. I know it's awful to day but unfortunately very true ( in my experience anyway).. so tread cautiously.. I had a guy yesterday ask for my number and he told me he was separated.. after probing a little he is not separated legally or otherwise.. but PLANS to be lol.. My advice to you, you are worth.. sooo much better and that guy isn't worth your tears.. he doesn't have good character and you are much better off finding out now.. you will appreciate the right man when he comes along
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #9  
Started IP 5/25/13

S/C/G: 196.5/152/145

Height: 5ft 6 in

So glad to hear this! Welcome back!
bluegirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote