3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   OMG Chef Verati and Dr. Tran Chanh are here in Alaska!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289298-omg-chef-verati-dr-tran-chanh-here-alaska.html)

AlaskanRN 10-31-2013 11:07 PM

OMG Chef Verati and Dr. Tran Chanh are here in Alaska!!!

Im soooo excited to tell you all Im back on IP! Some of you may remember I was pretty upset about how bad the coach and program I was going to was, well I took the advice from many of you on here and I SWITCHED CLINICS!!!

I found an amazing new clinic, its a womens only clinic its beautiful, my coach is amazing!!! And last Night I went to an event where I got to meet the corporate representative for the Northwest/Alaska region! And....I put in a complaint with him about my crappy coach, he said I am not the only one to complain about her and he is going to do something about it this time!!!

Also, I cant believe Chef Verati and Dr. Tran Chanh are here in Alaska but they are only putting on an event in Fairbanks, AK, soooooo unfair!!!

Anyways everyone, they put me on the athlete protocol and Im 100% on program!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Sunflower40 10-31-2013 11:25 PM

what is the athlete protocol? please tell us!!

AlaskanRN 10-31-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower40 (Post 4874315)
what is the athlete protocol? please tell us!!

Hey!!! Ok so Im on phase 1, the only differences are from regular phase 1:

breakfast: 1-2 packets of IP such as the oatmeal and an omelet

lunch: add 1/3 cup tuna or 1 hard boiled egg

dinner: 5-7oz of meat of choice

snack: 1-2 packets of IP, like 2 puddings

and it says take 2 of your potassiums if you have trouble with muscle cramping, you have to be really careful with potassium though, you don't want to take too much or you can screw up your heart.

Hope this makes sense!

IdealProteinNewbie 11-01-2013 06:44 AM

AlaskaRN: You sound happy to be back, that's a great thing! I'm so glad you voiced your concern with your old coach, if IP doesn't know they can't fix it.

How is your bingeing going? I remember you were in counseling for it. I hope better!

KareVT 11-01-2013 07:22 AM

Yay AlaskaRN - I remember you and I am SO excited for you that you have a NEW clinic that is 100%+++ better than your former one. AND, glad to hear that you lodged a formal complaint, if there's no passion intertwined in what we do for a living, best move on and find something different (ahem, your former coach)..

The athletic program sounds amazing. Stoked for you and will be curious to hear about your progress along the way.

Welcome Back!

Karen

AlaskanRN 11-01-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4874393)
AlaskaRN: You sound happy to be back, that's a great thing! I'm so glad you voiced your concern with your old coach, if IP doesn't know they can't fix it.

How is your bingeing going? I remember you were in counseling for it. I hope better!

Hey! Nice to hear from you! Hope you are well! Binging is better, it got really really bad for a few weeks after I quit that old clinic and had not found a new one. I was eating fast food everyday, which is not like me, I just was so lost and lonely. Its better now though that I am so motivated with this new coach, she is going to start sending out daily encouragements and check ins through the week! Im down 2 lbs in 3 days :)

AlaskanRN 11-01-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KareVT (Post 4874411)
Yay AlaskaRN - I remember you and I am SO excited for you that you have a NEW clinic that is 100%+++ better than your former one. AND, glad to hear that you lodged a formal complaint, if there's no passion intertwined in what we do for a living, best move on and find something different (ahem, your former coach)..

The athletic program sounds amazing. Stoked for you and will be curious to hear about your progress along the way.

Welcome Back!

Karen

Hi Karen! Thanks so much for the encouragement! Means a lot, glad to be back! Hope to be a lot more interactive on here! ~Sara