Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #136  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

I'm struggling today. TOM has me showing a gain on the scale and my Brian is like oh well you might as well eat what you want! But I'm resisting Hoping that since I'll be babysitting my god daughter tonight will keep me busy! I've noticed this thread has slowed down quite a bit. Does that mean we are all doing good?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #137  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Had a HUGE bowl of brussel sprouts for lunch today. I think it was about 3 cups...then I logged it into MFP and I realized how many carbs they have...so I double-checked the phase one sheet and relized they are on the occasional list. OOOOPPPSSS! I was trying to make up for the one cup of veggies I missed yesterday. No wonder I'm STUFFED this afternoon. Bad idea.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #138  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Oh, and I met with my dr yesterday. At my initial mtg with my coach I set my goal at 199....just because I can't remember EVER being under 200 (although my birth certificate proves that I was at some point). But my doctor informed me that to be in the healthly BMI range my goal weight should be 170...if someone told me back in July that I should set a goal weight of 170 I would have laughed in their face...now it actually seems possible. But, you better believe, I will be celebrating when I hit 199!!
Old 11-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #139  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Oh, and one more thing...When I hit 200 lbs my BMI goes from Obese to Overweight...at that time I will be asking my dr to update my chart accordingly. LOL
Old 11-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #140  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
Oh, and one more thing...When I hit 200 lbs my BMI goes from Obese to Overweight...at that time I will be asking my dr to update my chart accordingly. LOL
Wow! You are doing fantastic, what an inspiration
Old 11-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

aww crikey I am so so SO stuffed. Tonight I made chicken tacos. I sautéed and simmered up 2 1/2 lbs of chicken tenders (added extra water with the seasoning which has 3g of carbs) I warmed up hard shell taco shells in the oven for dh and kids BUT for me I had the mother of all taco salads!

2 c of veggies made up of mushroom, zucchini and onions and tomatoes (those were not cooked but abt 2 Tbs each) over a huge bowl of lettuce and good grief I am so stuffed I can hardly move. I am not sure how IP compliant my 5.5 oz of chicken were ( I had some earlier today)
BUT lord I am full and I am going to walk on the elliptical in a bit to help burn off some of it.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #142  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Awwwe..... I can't wait for Onederland!!!!!
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #143  

Quote:
Oh, and I met with my dr yesterday. At my initial mtg with my coach I set my goal at 199....just because I can't remember EVER being under 200 (although my birth certificate proves that I was at some point). But my doctor informed me that to be in the healthly BMI range my goal weight should be 170...if someone told me back in July that I should set a goal weight of 170 I would have laughed in their face...now it actually seems possible. But, you better believe, I will be celebrating when I hit 199!!
OMG how cool! You rock!!!

Old 11-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #144  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
Wow! You are doing fantastic, what an inspiration
Thank you. My body loves this diet...even as a 90%er...feeling pretty lucky. Seems too good to be true sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
Awwwe..... I can't wait for Onederland!!!!!
Me either. We will get there

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
OMG how cool! You rock!!!

Thanks Sarah!
Old 11-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #145  

Quote:

Thanks Sarah!
You are so welcome!
Old 11-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
I'm struggling today. TOM has me showing a gain on the scale and my Brian is like oh well you might as well eat what you want! But I'm resisting Hoping that since I'll be babysitting my god daughter tonight will keep me busy! I've noticed this thread has slowed down quite a bit. Does that mean we are all doing good?
Umm yesterday I crashed and burned like the Hindenburg if that makes you feel better ROFL!
Old 11-15-2013, 06:40 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 213/192/140

yesterday was my last day working nights. the schedule the last couple of nights and stress had me consuming hershey kisses. I do well at home but at work the temptation. I feel fat, bloated, noone to blame but myself. I wold feel better if these 3o pounds will dissappear quickly
Old 11-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey everybody! Just a quick hello. Good to see so many still hanging in here... And losing!
I have still been losing a little but not sticking to the plan so well. My losses show that. But... Still slowly going down.
I still wish there was a magic pill I could just take.... Sigh!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #149  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Had an interesting week. Church function on Thursday....they were serving potato soup with pumpkin crumble for dessert. I started with some salad, passed on the bread....but there was fruit and nuts in the salad. I tried hard to resist the potato soup...but it was cold outside and it just smelled so good. So I indulged in a cup. By the time the pumpkin dessert was put in front of me I pretty much forgot I was on a diet and ate the whole serving. I know, excuses excuses. That night, after the function, I had so many feelings...guilt, little stomach ache, dreading the processing of getting back in to ketosis. Weighed the next morning and I was up about 5 lbs from the day before, but I didn't have the constant hunger I generally have when not in ketosis. I tested with a keto stick, and believe it or not I WAS STILL IN KETOSIS! Crazy. Feeling so thankful I didn't have to go through the ketosis flu again. I'm still about 2 lbs up from where I was on Thursday....so the church dinner basically set me back about 3 days. Was it worth it? I'm on the fence about that, but glad I didn't let it get me off track and I was able to get right back on the wagon! IP POWER!

Curious about how I could possibly still be in ketosis I did some research and learned that it takes a couple days of eating too many/carbs calories to effect your ketosis status...but one meal may not. I'm not sharing this to encourage cheating...because if you cheat like that you will obviously gain, but for those of us that are trying go decide how to handle the holidays, just know you may be able to stay on program all month, have one off program meal with your family, and remain in ketosis. This is what I will be doing rather than phasing off for the winter.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

trying !!!!!!!!!!!!!! to !!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! focused !!!!

send me some pixie dust.... garsh darn chocolate!
Closed Thread