Home of the 90% (Occasional Slip-up Zone) Volume 2 - Page 18 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #256  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

Do the wings have skin on them???can we use cajun seasoning? How many do you eat as a serving?
Old 12-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #257  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

clairington45, how about we challenge eachother to hit 199 on January 1?
Old 12-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #258  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Hey all. Fallen off the wagon quite a bit lately. TOM has been a real biotch this month. Going to hit it hard this week and next. No holiday parties scheduled this weekend but Monday I leave for 4 days. With my family. Resisting my MawMaws Christmas cookies is going to be tough. Hope y'all are well
Old 12-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #259  

S/C/G: 328/289/220

Height: 6'1"

My wife and I took a night off and celebrated at her holiday party with some drinks and extra food. Stayed away from the cake and the carbs (accept those in my drinks). I stalled in weight loss for a day or two but I'm back on track and again realizing weight loss. You know what? I don't feel bad about it.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
My wife and I took a night off and celebrated at her holiday party with some drinks and extra food. Stayed away from the cake and the carbs (accept those in my drinks). I stalled in weight loss for a day or two but I'm back on track and again realizing weight loss. You know what? I don't feel bad about it.
Good for you !!!! I have had a hard time over the past month or so, old habits are hard to break!!! I need to shape up and fly right. DH cut out some bread from his diet (scaled it back a bit) and dropped 9lbs, I am happy for him but yet feel kinda ARGH!!! NO FAIR LOL.

Keep up the good [email protected]
Old 12-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #261  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Going out tonight and will probably have a drink for the first time since being on IP. What adult beverages are the least damaging?
Old 12-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #262  
IP start date 8/1/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
Going out tonight and will probably have a drink for the first time since being on IP. What adult beverages are the least damaging?
I tend to stick with clear rum and sprite zero. It's 90 calories.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #263  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Well, this weekend was the worst cheat since starting IP in Oct. I have been doing so good before that. Went Christmas shopping with my BF and ended up at souplantation. Gained four pounds. The following day was my BF's sons birthday. Yesterday went out to a restaurant and ate a plate of fried zuchini ( my favorite) dipped in blue cheese. I also had my fair share of wine this weekend. All in all I totally blew it. I was to afraid to weigh myself this morning to find out how bad the damage was. This was the first time I went out of control. It made me feel really sick with stomach ache and swollen knuckles. Had a headache all day today. Staying completely on plan now.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #264  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by finale View Post
clairington45, how about we challenge each other to hit 199 on January 1?
That sounds great! I will restart at 100 percent (or as close as possible) on January Ist.. I am taking my daughters, they are 20 and 21, to Punta Canta next Monday for Christmas sooo excited.. so will definitely try and not go crazy.. but I soo want that 199 on the scale and to never see 200's again.. so Jan 1st I am back on the wagon, I will take that challenge starting then if that works ..
Old 12-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #265  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma51 View Post
Well, this weekend was the worst cheat since starting IP in Oct. I have been doing so good before that. Went Christmas shopping with my BF and ended up at souplantation. Gained four pounds. The following day was my BF's sons birthday. Yesterday went out to a restaurant and ate a plate of fried zuchini ( my favorite) dipped in blue cheese. I also had my fair share of wine this weekend. All in all I totally blew it. I was to afraid to weigh myself this morning to find out how bad the damage was. This was the first time I went out of control. It made me feel really sick with stomach ache and swollen knuckles. Had a headache all day today. Staying completely on plan now.
I think we have to learn that we are going to go through challenges like you have faced, and me lately too, but not to give up and pick ourselves up and learn from every time.. its only a blip in time when you are doing soo awesome
Old 12-19-2013, 08:50 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 328/289/220

Height: 6'1"

There was a tin of popcorn at work... you know the kind with caramel and butter and cheese flavors segregated by a peace sign cardboard thing that people send each other during the holidays to make their frenemies fat? So, I sucked on a kernel and I might have swallowed it... It wasn't as awesome as I thought it'd be so I filled my 150ml water bottle and moved on.

Later I went to the movies and everyone was getting bathtub sized vats of popcorn smothered in that liquid yellow trans fat stuff and humongous toddler sized pitchers of soda, something I used to do. Cleverly, I smuggled in my thermos of earl grey and a quest bar, apple pie to be exact... and I didn't die. Feeling pretty good today.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #267  
IP start date 8/1/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
There was a tin of popcorn at work... you know the kind with caramel and butter and cheese flavors segregated by a peace sign cardboard thing that people send each other during the holidays to make their frenemies fat? So, I sucked on a kernel and I might have swallowed it... It wasn't as awesome as I thought it'd be so I filled my 150ml water bottle and moved on.

Later I went to the movies and everyone was getting bathtub sized vats of popcorn smothered in that liquid yellow trans fat stuff and humongous toddler sized pitchers of soda, something I used to do. Cleverly, I smuggled in my thermos of earl grey and a quest bar, apple pie to be exact... and I didn't die. Feeling pretty good today.
Great job! Yea the popcorn smells great but yuck! I can't even be near it now, my stomach gets upset just thinking about it.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #268  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Great job! Yea the popcorn smells great but yuck! I can't even be near it now, my stomach gets upset just thinking about it.
Ms. Nola you look FABULOUS!!! You look so happy in your pic!!! WOW!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #269  
IP start date 8/1/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Ms. Nola you look FABULOUS!!! You look so happy in your pic!!! WOW!!!
Thanks honey! I'm feeling great
Old 12-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #270  

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

hey everyone.......had my first slip up 3 days ago and I am ready to let it out. I still cannot believe that I actually gave in but it is over and done with and I am back 100% OP again.

I had a really bad day and was a bit depressed for some reason. My hubby and I started making supper and everything was going good. I had two frying pans on the stove. One with pork strips and the other with a vegie stir fry. All I had left was to mix up the soy sauce and mustard for the sauce so I grabbed a bowl (corelle) and then I dropped it on my ceramic floor. Holy craps! It literally exploded.....shards of glass went everywhere.......including both frying pans of my food........arghhhh! Let's just say that my next move after I cleaned up the mess was to call the local pizza joint. Bad, eh?!

Oh well, like I said...I did it and it's over with. Hopefully it won't happen again but my suspicisions were right............I am an emotional eater....hee hee!

WI tomorrow so I will see what damage I have done with the cheat. Wish me luck,
Closed Thread