Please Help Need to Trade/Swap Packets

• Hello!

Sorry to re-post but my first trade fell through. I never heard from that person. Hope she is ok. I am desperate to get rid of these and try new items. I would hate for these to go to waste.

My clinic in VA does not exchange/take back or have a swap basket for any packets we dont like or use and they only sell food by the box. I have several individual packets I will not use because I dont like them. The packets are either from my sampler that I got or from boxes I paid for to try.

I have:

1 Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

1 Peach & Mango Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

Other unexpired packets I just bought that I have to trade are plain egg omelete, Rotini, tomato basil rotini, chocolate brownies, spaghetti bolognese

I am new - this is my 3rd week on the plan. I would like to try dill pickle zippers, leek and tomato soup, pancake mixes, Choco-Peanut Butter Bar, Vanilla Peanut Bar, BBQ Ridges or Soy Nuts.

Let me know if you are interested. I am in the Northern VA area outside of DC. I will send in US or Canada if it is not too expensive. Thanks in advance.
  • Quote: Hello!

Sorry to re-post but my first trade fell through. I never heard from that person. Hope she is ok. I am desperate to get rid of these and try new items. I would hate for these to go to waste.

My clinic in VA does not exchange/take back or have a swap basket for any packets we dont like or use and they only sell food by the box. I have several individual packets I will not use because I dont like them. The packets are either from my sampler that I got or from boxes I paid for to try.

I have:

1 Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

1 Peach & Mango Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

Other unexpired packets I just bought that I have to trade are plain egg omelete, Rotini, tomato basil rotini, chocolate brownies, spaghetti bolognese

I am new - this is my 3rd week on the plan. I would like to try dill pickle zippers, leek and tomato soup, pancake mixes, Choco-Peanut Butter Bar, Vanilla Peanut Bar, BBQ Ridges or Soy Nuts.

Let me know if you are interested. I am in the Northern VA area outside of DC. I will send in US or Canada if it is not too expensive. Thanks in advance.
    I have 6 of the Health Smart from Nashua cheesecake pudding/shake mix that I don't care for. You are welcome to them. They are less expensive than the actual IP products though, so I am not sure how you would want to figure it out. Anyway, if you are interested (or anyone reading this for that matter) PM me