3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Maybe this isn't a revelation but I just discovered IP chocolate drink mix..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289156-maybe-isnt-revelation-but-i-just-discovered-ip-chocolate-drink-mix.html)

NinjaNurse 10-28-2013 04:08 PM

Maybe this isn't a revelation but I just discovered IP chocolate drink mix.....

Together with Chai and or pumpkin spice tea. OMG. It's my new morning drink. You have to make sure the tea is really strong but it is so yummy!!!

I can do anything 10-28-2013 06:29 PM

Sounds good!

sarahBell 10-28-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4871984)
Together with Chai and or pumpkin spice tea. OMG. It's my new morning drink. You have to make sure the tea is really strong but it is so yummy!!!

Chai and Tea are the same thing LOL :carrot:

crazynette826 10-28-2013 11:12 PM

Sounds delicious!!! I'm definitely going to have to try this!!

NinjaNurse 10-29-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4872111)
Chai and Tea are the same thing LOL :carrot:

Not an expert. I do have pumpkin spice tea. New to chai.

sarahBell 10-29-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4872403)

LOL. Next time someone offers you Chai you can reply "Yes I'd love some tea" "Chai" in over 30+ languages simply means "Tea"

Delgen 10-29-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4872403)

There are lots of different types of teas. These sound awesome!

afbrown2 10-29-2013 10:55 AM

Difference between Chai and Tea

NinjaNurse 10-29-2013 12:18 PM

Thanks Ladies. Didn't think calling chai tea was so hysterical. I used a combo of the two bags to get a really spicy flavor.

sarahBell 10-29-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4872522)
Thanks Ladies. Didn't think calling chai tea was so hysterical. I used a combo of the two bags to get a really spicy flavor.

Have you added whole cardamom pods to it? They give any hot drink and really nice flavor. I will add mine to the water and tea bags and let it simmer for about 10 mins (crack the pods open a bit before you add them to the water) add your ip mix to your desired amount of tea and what ever other seasonings/spices you like and it is so yummy :)

NinjaNurse 10-29-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4872643)
Have you added whole cardamom pods to it? They give any hot drink and really nice flavor. I will add mine to the water and tea bags and let it simmer for about 10 mins (crack the pods open a bit before you add them to the water) add your ip mix to your desired amount of tea and what ever other seasonings/spices you like and it is so yummy :)

I do have whole cardamom pods and will give it a try!!! TY!!

sarahBell 10-29-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4872692)
I do have whole cardamom pods and will give it a try!!! TY!!

You are so welcome. IF half and half or milk was allowed on PH1 (more than 1 oz) you can heat the milk separately in a pan and bring it to almost a boil then add it to your tea and sweetener if desired.

You can also make pink kava (pink green tea) you take loose green tea leaves, abt 1-2 tbs cashews, cardamom pods all into a pan of water, bring to boil and cover and let simmer for 15-20mins strain out the nuts and cardamom pods, pour into cups sweeten if needed. This is a HUGE fat burner and it aides in digestion. my husbands aunt and sister makes it after every meal when we are in Abbattabad or Islamabad. It is so good!!! You can add warmed milk to it too and it is so creamy and rich.

That could be for phase 4 LOL. Lots of dairy but one cup will fill you up! I add cinnamon to mine to kick it up :)