Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #76  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Forgot to send you will power dust sarahbell, I know it is tough today, take it an hour at a time and eat some extra protein if you need it.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #77  
Started IP Oct 1, 2013

S/C/G: 171.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Congrats to ALL! Another great IP weekend!!!

HUGE NSV for me last night. Went to one of my best friends' daughter's wedding and managed to stay completely OP. I stared really really really hard at all those different flavors of wedding cake (they had 5 different flavors!!), but I managed to not pick up any of them. I also managed to resist all the yummy southern and Cajun foods that everyone else was eating. I drank my IP drink before we went in and ate my most favorite peanut butter crunch IP bar when we left. This was my first big "test" on IP, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The next obstacle is much bigger......I'm going on a cruise out of New Orleans for 5 days, and I plan to stay 100% OP. I'm working on making a travel bag like Rainbow made now.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of your Sunday!
Old 10-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWolf View Post
Forgot to send you will power dust sarahbell, I know it is tough today, take it an hour at a time and eat some extra protein if you need it.
Thank you so much/ I Need it !! I am so starved my tummy is grumbling,. I had a whole 1/4 c of veggies yesterday and NO protein at all, it was not cool .There was no way in heck I was going to eat sandwich from McDs. no way, we don't eat from places like that. So I was famished the entire trip. And I did pack veggies BUT everyone helped eat them on the way there so that is where I got 1/4 from

Oh well you live and learn I guess. BUT I did see my mom and dad, plus they are going to spend a few days up here for thanksgiving. we are going to do it in the next few weeks. Mom works for target and she is super busy after thanksgiving so we are going to do it early
Old 10-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #79  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
I got up to pee this morning, and without thinking, I climbed on the scale.... I was at 299! I'm not keeping my hopes up, because I know the scale can move different directions daily, but I almost screamed when I saw that number! I haven't been under 300 lbs in a while...
Woo hoo!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

PrincessPeacock: Hope you're feeling better!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #81  

Quote:
I took pictures for thei first time, since I began IP, and wow... I wore the exact same outfit that I did last time, and it was crazy to put side by side... My t-shirt was loose at my middrift, and I've definitely have a more defined chin.... Also, though its unofficial, because I'm a creature of habit, I got up to pee this morning, and without thinking, I climbed on the scale.... I was at 299! I'm not keeping my hopes up, because I know the scale can move different directions daily, but I almost screamed when I saw that number! I haven't been under 300 lbs in a while...
Congrats to everyone on their melting aways, and hope everyone has a great OP week this coming week!
WOoo HOOO I would have done a freaking cartwheel over that if I were you , congrats!!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 290/263/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Welcome..and it sounds like you are already well on your way..positioning yourself for success!

This is a great time to look at what is in our pantry and donate to a food bank.

Our gym has had a barrel set up for collections since early fall...
Great idea! Thanks! I completely forgot about the food drive going on at school! I'll load up the box this week!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #83  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 299/260/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi all! Just read through everyone's posts to get a little inspiration. Been traveling for work the last few days and not having a lot of control over my eating. I have managed to say no to all the sweets and carbs and cheese everywhere so that is a huge NSV, but getting just salad or veggies at lunch near impossible, usually all I can eat is the protein being served so trying to compensate with eating only two IP foods a day. Although working massively long days - 15/18 hours so also hungry. Anyway, tracking all the food on my fat secret and that help at least feel like I have a little control. If I can get through without a gain I figure that is a victory! Phew! Thank goodness you all are here, reading about everyone else's success makes me feel like I will be ok once I get home
Old 10-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #84  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaKate73 View Post
Congrats to ALL! Another great IP weekend!!!

HUGE NSV for me last night. Went to one of my best friends' daughter's wedding and managed to stay completely OP. I stared really really really hard at all those different flavors of wedding cake (they had 5 different flavors!!), but I managed to not pick up any of them. I also managed to resist all the yummy southern and Cajun foods that everyone else was eating. I drank my IP drink before we went in and ate my most favorite peanut butter crunch IP bar when we left. This was my first big "test" on IP, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The next obstacle is much bigger......I'm going on a cruise out of New Orleans for 5 days, and I plan to stay 100% OP. I'm working on making a travel bag like Rainbow made now.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of your Sunday!
Good for you for keeping on plan. The cruise sounds awesome..enjoy.

This thread is motivating! Congrats to all of you on your losses and NSV`s

I`ve been really busy with moving and finding a new job...but I have been on track and have lost 4 pounds this past week! I was on my period, but then I weighed in the day after I ended my period where I was expecting maybe a 1 to 2 pound loss, but I was very surprised!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #85  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for all of the encouragements and congratulations! You are all wonderful!
Also, Lisa, I wore the coat I got from you for the first time yesterday, and I rocked it!! I will for sure be able to wear it comfortaly by the time the first snow falls here on campus!
Thanks again!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Quote:
I took pictures for thei first time, since I began IP, and wow... I wore the exact same outfit that I did last time, and it was crazy to put side by side... My t-shirt was loose at my middrift, and I've definitely have a more defined chin.... Also, though its unofficial, because I'm a creature of habit, I got up to pee this morning, and without thinking, I climbed on the scale.... I was at 299! I'm not keeping my hopes up, because I know the scale can move different directions daily, but I almost screamed when I saw that number! I haven't been under 300 lbs in a while...
Congrats to everyone on their melting aways, and hope everyone has a great OP week this coming week!
Way to go Deana!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone,
I just saw some great quotes on Pinterest:

" If you are tired of starting over then stop giving up."

"The few moments of happiness that soda brings is nothing like the pure joy that will come from finally being healthy and thin."

"If you are not willing to eat healthy foods, then you are not really hungry- you are craving."
Old 10-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #88  

today sucked enough said
Old 10-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #89  

Height: 5 '6

A quick question: Does anyone get more hungry just before TOM? I haven't been hungry at all but the past couple of days have been harder... looking at the calendar, I thought it might be an explanation.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #90  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
A quick question: Does anyone get more hungry just before TOM? I haven't been hungry at all but the past couple of days have been harder... looking at the calendar, I thought it might be an explanation.
For me most definitely. Before IP the week before TOM was my excuse for a carb free for all. And I felt worse for it too, even moodier!! On IP I do feel "hungrier", or maybe it's cravings I feel. I'm still learning the difference. The good news is I actually do better on TOM since being on IP, my moodiness is not near as bad and the brain fog I typically feel is gone. But to answer your original question, I do find myself thinking a lot more about food right before TOM.
Closed Thread