Old 11-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #16  
IP currently on hold

S/C/G: 247/213/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammyf View Post
WOW! Congratulations!!
Thanks. Still very mixed feelings about it as we were going to wait another year, and I was doing so well with IP. Hopefully I'll feel better after our ultrasound tomorrow. I'm still in denial. Phasing off is HARD. Eating all that protein isn't easy. I'm hoping Phase 3 will be easier.
LadyBug315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #17  

I am on Mireana, and on my second week of IP, I too had a visit from Tom this past week. First visit from him in 3 years since I've been on Mirena. I see that IP can affect oral contraceptives, but does anyone know about Mirena? Do I need a back up method if I am on that? I have searched the boards but couldn't find an answer. I will check with my doctor, but thought someone here may know also.
dmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

I had two periods in the month of October! However, it has changed since I started in Feb of this year.. plus.......... I am per-menopausal.. Happy day!
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 173/157.7/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookySuki View Post
This is my third week of IP and I've lost 13 lbs. I started spotting about a week after I started the program and that lasted 10 days or so, then I just got my period a little later than usual, and it's super heavy! I just had my annual exam, including an ultrasound, so I know I'm healthy, but the heavy/bleeding and clotting is a little scary!

Sounds like what happened to me! It is scary, but Im in my sixth week now, and I haven't had any problems since Hope all goes well for you.
pammyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 173/157.7/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookySuki View Post
Thanks Pammy! My doctor warned me that it could be difficult for the first two months, but after that, he said my body should be used to the changes. Let's hope so.
Did they tell you that it can affect your birth control?
pammyf is offline   Reply With Quote