Old 10-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Default Plain protein.com?

I recently went on their site to get some IP foods, and it looks like they don't carry them anymore? Or maybe they aren't allowed to advertise or post the label? Some of the products look similar to IP, but there are a lot that don't look like IP foods. Anyone order from here? Are there any other sites that sell actual IP food? Not alternatives?
EPAPRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPRN View Post
I recently went on their site to get some IP foods, and it looks like they don't carry them anymore? Or maybe they aren't allowed to advertise or post the label? Some of the products look similar to IP, but there are a lot that don't look like IP foods. Anyone order from here? Are there any other sites that sell actual IP food? Not alternatives?
IP shut them down. There don't seem to be any discounters sellin IP anymore. You can get it on eBay for IP prices or some clinics will sell mail-order.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote