3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 10/10/2013 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/288494-ip-daily-chat-thursday-10-10-2013-a.html)

lisa32989 10-10-2013 06:35 AM

IP Daily Chat Thursday 10/10/2013

:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on plan

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads,
and here are the most recent Ideal Protein Protocol sheets

NOTE: Attached files in stickies (and elsewhere) have been nonfunctional for the past few weeks. Admin are a aware of the problem & it has been reported to tech support.
Links to Googledocs have been added for protocol sheets until technical issues are resolved

And before you cheat, read this thread:
The Real Cost of Cheating on Ideal Protein

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2
Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
Fun with Veggie Purees!
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4
Tips and Recipes from the Incredible Weight Loss Center

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website

vachinyc 10-10-2013 07:11 AM

Thai peanut chicken

Good morning. Happy Thursday. It's raining here and I am so not looking forward to traffic. Getting home last night took forever. On the other hand, we need the rain and I love Fall.

Someone asked the other night, after I said how much I liked my dinner, how to make it. I tried to find which thread I pulled it from so I could post a link...had no luck.
So here it is. I'd give credit if I could...it is from an IP board somewhere :dizzy:

PEANUT BUTTER STIR FRY
• 1 teaspoons cornstarch OPTIONAL (adds 10 calories and 2 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 protein)
• 1/4 cup chicken broth
• 2 TBSP walden farms peanut butter
• 1 tablespoons braggs amino acid or soy sauce
• dash ground ginger
• dash salt & pepper
• 1- 8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
• 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
• 1/4 cup chopped vidalia onion
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet orange peppers
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet red peppers
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients until smooth, will be a little lumpy....but will get smooth in the pan; set aside.
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 1and1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Stir-fry onion and peppers in remaining oil for 3 minutes until soft but not caramelized. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; heat through.

I changed up veggies a little - used peppers, mushrooms, and cabbage. Cabbage feels a little like noodles.

Enjoy.

kcdoe 10-10-2013 07:14 AM

Good morning, Lisa I spent this morning reading through the wealth of information you post every morning. Wow wish I would have done that a lot sooner!!! Thank you for your persistence and help on this site ;)

I've been doing great on IP averaging 3.6 lbs to 4lbs a week. My coach says I'm her poster child ;) on week 9 down 38.6 lbs. funny how I give my weight including the point something everytime now lol this week had that stomach bug and lost 5.2 in one week not a good loss got worried about health and hydration ;) being sick. All better.

Love this site and enjoy reading and following a lot of your posts everyday. Decided today to join in a bit. Not doing all my usual cooking this week recovering from being sick and feeling a bit blah ;( but happy Wednesday all thank you for the support you give me everyday with your sharing!! ;)

Princess Peacock 10-10-2013 07:14 AM

Hooray for the moved "turtle ticker" Lisa!

I just got off work and need to go to sleep. BUT I am also almost out of veggies, so I really should go to the store. When supplies are low is when temptation rears its ugly head. So, I may as well have one more cup of coffee and drive to the produce store as soon as the kiddos leave for school. I will probably rest easier that way anyhow, knowing there are fresh cukes in fridge! LOL

lisa32989 10-10-2013 07:16 AM

Yum
Xanthan gum can be used instead of cornstarch for a thickener

Can you put it in the recipe thread so it can be re-found again?

vachinyc 10-10-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4859201)
Yum
Xanthan gum can be used instead of cornstarch for a thickener

Can you put it in the recipe thread so it can be re-found again?

Done. It is in thread 4 from your link above. :)

lilkel244 10-10-2013 08:41 AM

Hi everyone! I am back, I was on IP from Aug 19 to Sept 17th when I was hospitalized and had surgery and had to go off of IP. I am now going back on, it has been much harder to get back into it the second time, the upside is the three weeks I was off I did not gain any wait, can't say I lost any, but did not gain!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 08:44 AM

Good morning IPers!

Week 13 and down another 2.4 lbs! I am now exactly 10.1 lbs away from Onderland, and 60 lbs away from goal!! No bite or taste of anything would bring me the same satisfaction I am feeling right now!

Hope everyone has a great OP day! :)

nolasmurf 10-10-2013 08:49 AM

It's weigh in day and Aunt Flo showed up. :( hopefully I still show a loss. My PMS hasn't been that bad but I am feeling a little bloated. Today I'm going to tell my coach that I'm switching to the alternatives. I just can't keep up the cost of the program. $85 a week has drained the **** out of my pocket. I'm sure it's not going to go very well!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4859266)
It's weigh in day and Aunt Flo showed up. :( hopefully I still show a loss. My PMS hasn't been that bad but I am feeling a little bloated. Today I'm going to tell my coach that I'm switching to the alternatives. I just can't keep up the cost of the program. $85 a week has drained the **** out of my pocket. I'm sure it's not going to go very well!

Good luck on both the weigh in and the "break-up."

I can do anything 10-10-2013 09:02 AM

Good morning. I hope everyone is having a great OP day.

Not much going on in my world, but thought I would say Hi.
:flow1:

PurpleMomster 10-10-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vachinyc (Post 4859191)
PEANUT BUTTER STIR FRY

Thanks for this recipe - I am making this for supper tonight, yum!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859263)
Good morning IPers!

Week 13 and down another 2.4 lbs! I am now exactly 10.1 lbs away from Onderland, and 60 lbs away from goal!! No bite or taste of anything would bring me the same satisfaction I am feeling right now!

Woohoo, WTG!! :carrot::carrot:

Quote:

Good luck with your WI and the break up - hope both go well!

Happy Thursday! Only a half day at work today for me - my son has a right after school volleyball tournament at another school, that his school isn't providing transportation for, thanks <sigh>. So, I decided to take the afternoon to pick up a few more things at Costco for Thanksgiving this weekend and maybe clean up a few things in the yard.

I think the TOM bloat disappeared - I stepped on the scale last night (yes, I know, I shouldn't but I just *felt* different) and a definite drop happened so I can't wait to WI next week. Wait, did I actually just say that? :D

Have a great day everyone!

Jo

nalaroo 10-10-2013 09:07 AM

LISA!!!! Did your slug just move 2lbs???

Way to go!

dak1lls 10-10-2013 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone!

Feeling pretty good today. TMJ pain is still giving me fits, but I am keeping it under control with anti inflammatory meds. Had grilled hamburgers last night with sauteed mushrooms, green peppers, and onions. I used grapeseed oil and added chicken stock repeatedly to keep them from browning. The result was a delicious tender pile of veggies to put on our burgers, I guess it was my own version of philly steak burger!

Sonolady, just wanted to say "good morning sunshine"! Thanks for the nice words last night.

Sunshine and 70 today. After our early winter storm last Friday it has been a beautiful Fall week!

ems70508 10-10-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859267)
Good luck on both the weigh in and the "break-up."

"break-up"...love it! I've been contemplating alternatives. I'm not 100% confident in it yet BUT there's enough info on this site for me to dig through and make the decision. Yall have a great day!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 09:14 AM

So, this weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada... Will be making a stuffed chicken with all the fixings for my husband and sister...

I will still be ok to eat the chicken even though it has been stuffed, right? Probably a silly question, but just curious. I would only be eating the breast meat. I have cubed turnip in the freezer as well, so I am going to make myself mashed turnip and broccoli.

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ems70508 (Post 4859286)
"break-up"...love it! I've been contemplating alternatives. I'm not 100% confident in it yet BUT there's enough info on this site for me to dig through and make the decision. Yall have a great day!

I am strictly using alternatives this time around. I think if you add a few in here and there you will feel more confident in using them. And you are right, tonnes of info on them here!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dak1lls (Post 4859285)
Good morning everyone!

Feeling pretty good today. TMJ pain is still giving me fits, but I am keeping it under control with anti inflammatory meds.

If it is tight muscles in your jaw causing the pain, put the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth and press it up there as hard as you can for 30-45 Mississippi's. About 20 seconds in it should get harder to do because of fatigue. It forces your jaw muscles to tire and relax.

PrettyMom09 10-10-2013 09:22 AM

Today is my fifth month anniversary on IP, and I have managed to slowly but surely lose 50 pounds during this time. My progress is a lot slower than most people on IP, but this is the first time in my life that I've ever been able to lose 50 pounds in 5 months, so I'm celebrating by staying 100% OP!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyMom09 (Post 4859297)
Today is my fifth month anniversary on IP, and I have managed to slowly but surely lose 50 pounds during this time. My progress is a lot slower than most people on IP, but this is the first time in my life that I've ever been able to lose 50 pounds in 5 months, so I'm celebrating by staying 100% OP!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Way to go!!

nolasmurf 10-10-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

You are doing a Fabulous job! 10lbs a month is awesome! Congrats

dak1lls 10-10-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859296)
If it is tight muscles in your jaw causing the pain, put the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth and press it up there as hard as you can for 30-45 Mississippi's. About 20 seconds in it should get harder to do because of fatigue. It forces your jaw muscles to tire and relax.

Thank you so much for the tip. It is from two dental appointments in two weeks. I am wearing my bite splint and trying to eat softer foods, for the most part. No raw veggies this week for sure.

sandralosingweight 10-10-2013 09:40 AM

Good morning everybody,

Hope all of you are doing well.

Reading about the Xanthan gum used as a thickener, I would like to tell everyone who is using alternatives that I used Xanthan gum and guar gum to turn any protein powder into a pudding, this way I have much variety of having pudding instead of just a shake and I find it tastes better this way and I like the fact that I eat the pudding vs drinking my meal.

What I do is I add a little bit (about 1/8 of tsp) of both xanthan and guar gum to the scoop of protein, and I prepare this exactly like I prepare the more expensive packaged protein puddings I used to buy from IP or Nashua, just mix with some water and I get this kind of elasticy mixture (which I don't mind) of a pudding.

I find that preparing my pudding this way saves me tons of money, it's been a while that I did not buy package protein, I still have some pudding and some soups, but my aim is not to buy any more packaged stuff.

My next goal is to create my own soup mixes made with unflavored protein. If it will be a success, I will post about it.

Have a good day everyone.

ems70508 10-10-2013 09:45 AM

Forgot to mention this earlier when I posted....My clinic had non-restricted garlic and herb chips when I weighed in this AM! Hope they're available to all of you!

and PrettyMom09...that is such a great accomplishment, congrats!

Misstiff 10-10-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Awesome job!!! :carrot: happy dance happy dance

AliExpat 10-10-2013 10:12 AM

Good Morning Lovelies!!!

I had and NSV this morning!!! I felt great walking the dog this morning and I had a bit of a spring in my step. So I tried on a pair of heels that I bought and never wore because the weight made my joints and feet hurt in heels. And I feel AWESOME in them. I feel stable walking which is a nice change because I would wobble if I wore heels before IP. Once I get back from vacation I'm going to go shopping in my closet and try on all my shoes I bought but never wore, lol.

Make it a good day Lovelies!!!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliExpat (Post 4859364)
Good Morning Lovelies!!!

I had and NSV this morning!!! I felt great walking the dog this morning and I had a bit of a spring in my step. So I tried on a pair of heels that I bought and never wore because the weight made my joints and feet hurt in heels. And I feel AWESOME in them. I feel stable walking which is a nice change because I would wobble if I wore heels before IP. Once I get back from vacation I'm going to go shopping in my closet and try on all my shoes I bought but never wore, lol.

Make it a good day Lovelies!!!

It's a great feeling to be able to shop in your own closet picking out things you were unable to wear before!!

AliExpat 10-10-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859287)
So, this weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada... Will be making a stuffed chicken with all the fixings for my husband and sister...

I will still be ok to eat the chicken even though it has been stuffed, right? Probably a silly question, but just curious. I would only be eating the breast meat. I have cubed turnip in the freezer as well, so I am going to make myself mashed turnip and broccoli.

Hey Susie!!! I'll be in Canada celebrating my first Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend too!!! It should be interesting since I don't know what kind of foods my SIL makes for the holidays. Plus it's the first time I'm meeting DH's siblings and their families so I don't want to offend. We're going to be there all day so I'll just have to keep my IP foods handy and hope there is at least some salad, lol!!!!

AliExpat 10-10-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Congrats!!! That's great! Progress is progress (the turtle reaches the finish line eventually). Well done!!

saskgirl 10-10-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859263)
Good morning IPers!

I am right on your heels susie so if you need a push to the onederland line let me know!!

Quote:

10lbs and month is awesome! - and the magical 50 number is pretty awesome too :)
for some reason I always think of 10lb bags of potatoes - next week when I hit 40lbs I may just go to the grocery store and haul 4 of those bad boys around for a while to remind me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ems70508 (Post 4859330)
Forgot to mention this earlier when I posted....My clinic had non-restricted garlic and herb chips when I weighed in this AM! Hope they're available to all of you!

and PrettyMom09...that is such a great accomplishment, congrats!

they are so good! - looking forward to having them for lunch this week with the mockamole

GettinHealthyNow 10-10-2013 10:41 AM

So last night around 9 pm I was suddenly feeling ravenous. First time in the over four weeks I've been on the program. Gave me a sinking feeling that maybe this wasn't going to be as easy for the long haul as it's been so far. Then I woke up and remembered I hadn't had my restricted snack for the day, which I normally eat around 8 pm. Within 5 minutes I felt such a difference! Hunger gone, energy restored - it was really quite an amazing feeling. Made me realize I never truly let myself get hungry before in my "old" life and that food IS fuel. Great revelation.

Kathy

clbott 10-10-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4859296)

Did anyone read this and NOT try it? I couldn't not try it, and I (thankfully!) don't even have jaw pain! I hope it works for those that do!

JaneDeaux 10-10-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clbott (Post 4859422)
Did anyone read this and NOT try it? I couldn't not try it, and I (thankfully!) don't even have jaw pain! I hope it works for those that do!

I'm also thinking that that might also be a great exercise to firm up the chin line! Thanks!

shrinkingsusie 10-10-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliExpat (Post 4859370)
Hey Susie!!! I'll be in Canada celebrating my first Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend too!!! It should be interesting since I don't know what kind of foods my SIL makes for the holidays. Plus it's the first time I'm meeting DH's siblings and their families so I don't want to offend. We're going to be there all day so I'll just have to keep my IP foods handy and hope there is at least some salad, lol!!!!

We usually do chicken rather than turkey because my dad always found turkey too dry, but most do turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, veggies, dinner rolls, gravy and pumpkin pie. :) Hope you enjoy yourself and your visit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskgirl (Post 4859386)
I am right on your heels susie so if you need a push to the onederland line let me know!!

Thanks! You are right above me on the Halloween challenge sheet and I always check since we are so close to one another! Makes me smile! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by clbott (Post 4859422)

Haha! I have suffered with TMJ since I was 15 and I learned that trick while studying Massage Therapy. :)

lisa32989 10-10-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Today I'm going to tell my coach that I'm switching to the alternatives. I just can't keep up the cost of the program. $85 a week has drained the **** out of my pocket. I'm sure it's not going to go very well!

It is YOUR money, my dear. If you feel ready to go it "alone" & feel armed with all the info (or if your coach is one of "those" who isn't that helpful) you don't owe him any explanation. Just cancel your next appt and move on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalaroo (Post 4859279)
LISA!!!! Did your slug just move 2lbs???

Yup. 2.5. The scale finally caught up (or caught on) to the fact that I'm down another size.
Thanks for noticing :)

Quote:

Today is my fifth month anniversary on IP, and I have managed to slowly but surely lose 50 pounds during this time. My progress is a lot slower than most people on IP, but this is the first time in my life that I've ever been able to lose 50 pounds in 5 months, so I'm celebrating by staying 100% OP!!

I've celebrated a LOT of special days by purposely staying 100% when everyone around me encouraged a different route.
Just remember, slow and steady won the race between the tortiose and the hare.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4859323)
Reading about the Xanthan gum used as a thickener, I would like to tell everyone who is using alternatives that I used Xanthan gum and guar gum to turn any protein powder into a pudding, this way I have much variety of having pudding instead of just a shake and I find it tastes better this way and I like the fact that I eat the pudding vs drinking my meal.

What I do is I add a little bit (about 1/8 of tsp) of both xanthan and guar gum to the scoop of protein, and I prepare this exactly like I prepare the more expensive packaged protein puddings I used to buy from IP or Nashua, just mix with some water and I get this kind of elasticy mixture (which I don't mind) of a pudding.

I find that preparing my pudding this way saves me tons of money, it's been a while that I did not buy package protein, I still have some pudding and some soups, but my aim is not to buy any more packaged stuff.

My next goal is to create my own soup mixes made with unflavored protein. If it will be a success, I will post about it.

I make my own puddings, too!

No need to reinvent the wheel on the soups. Evepet already cleared the path!
My purpose for reinvention was due to all the soy in the packets (which I gave up in January). I just started making my own soup "packets" a couple of weeks ago using plain syntrax medical.

Evepet's blog is here http://diettalktoday.com/

I have about 8 boxes of non-soy protein IP products left but when they are gone, it will be alts all the way.

cassieleeanne 10-10-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

If your coach truly cares they will understand that most people cannot afford this diet, do what you have to. At least you are not quitting the diet just making different choices on where you purchase the food.

Jojo381972 10-10-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GettinHealthyNow (Post 4859391)
So last night around 9 pm I was suddenly feeling ravenous. First time in the over four weeks I've been on the program. Gave me a sinking feeling that maybe this wasn't going to be as easy for the long haul as it's been so far. Then I woke up and remembered I hadn't had my restricted snack for the day, which I normally eat around 8 pm. Within 5 minutes I felt such a difference! Hunger gone, energy restored - it was really quite an amazing feeling. Made me realize I never truly let myself get hungry before in my "old" life and that food IS fuel. Great revelation.

Kathy

Oh my Gosh, the same thing happened to me last night too. I was hungry even in the late afternoon, but I hadn't had my bar in the am like I normally had. I had a shake, but then once I had my restricted snack at 8pm,I felt better. Food is fuel and I also realized that before all the mindless eating wasn't even to eat for fuel, it was to eat for whatever other reason. :)

Have a great day ladies!

sarahBell 10-10-2013 12:09 PM

Good Morning everyone

This week I predict a gain, if there is I will just look past that number and plug away!

If anyone here is a praying /good thoughts person please keep a few good words for my mom and dad, the blood sucker insurance company is trying to jack them royally over all of this :(

I am so angry and upset, you pay a stupid premium and take out the largest amount you can just for something like this!!! The adjuster thinks they can rebuild! If anyone has Face Book you can look up farsideacres that is our friends face book page which is public and you can see all 3 properties and the damage. My parents house is /was the blue house :(

I have been crying off and on all day, I am just worried sick, things were going to good!!! ARGH! And dh did not remember my b-day until I said something late last night. what kraptastic week, more kraptastic for everyone back home. I just need so very positive vibes please :(

:(:(:(

sandralosingweight 10-10-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4859470)
It is YOUR money, my dear. If you feel ready to go it "alone" & feel armed with all the info (or if your coach is one of "those" who isn't that helpful) you don't owe him any explanation. Just cancel your next appt and move on!

Yup. 2.5. The scale finally caught up (or caught on) to the fact that I'm down another size.
Thanks for noticing :)

I've celebrated a LOT of special days by purposely staying 100% when everyone around me encouraged a different route.
Just remember, slow and steady won the race between the tortiose and the hare.

I make my own puddings, too!

No need to reinvent the wheel on the soups. Evepet already cleared the path!
My purpose for reinvention was due to all the soy in the packets (which I gave up in January). I just started making my own soup "packets" a couple of weeks ago using plain syntrax medical.

Evepet's blog is here http://diettalktoday.com/

I have about 8 boxes of non-soy protein IP products left but when they are gone, it will be alts all the way.

Thanks Lisa :)

What I am aiming to do is not the vegetable soup itself, but rather a dry mix that would be a substitute to the packaged IP soup, for example I would have to mix some spices & herbs, dried onions, dried mushrooms, etc. until I get a nice flavour to which I will add the unflavored protein powder, this way, I can measure a portion, bring it with me to work, add some water to it and microwave it.

If anybody already came up with a soup mix like this, please let me know.

Thank you everybody.

1LittleStar 10-10-2013 02:17 PM

Has anyone ever tried making Rainbow's homemade mayonnaise and crab cakes! OMG, so satisfying! I am incredibly full a couple hours later.

I've put the recipe and my review in my blog, if anyone is interested.

I'm also looking for other recipes to review, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.