I've lost 100!!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I was so excited yesterday at my WI! I did it!! I've officially lost 100 pounds!!!! I still have some weight I want to lose, but hitting 100 was very exciting for me! It made my day! This diet isn't easy, but it works. I went from a size 24 jean and 3x shirt, to a size 8-10 jean, and a size large shirt. I feel so much better. I have a ton more energy. I'm more active. Starting IP was one of my best decisions! Just had to share.
  • I tried to attach a pic, but it didn't work. I'll try again later. I added the pic to my profile.
  • Quote: I was so excited yesterday at my WI! I did it!! I've officially lost 100 pounds!!!! I still have some weight I want to lose, but hitting 100 was very exciting for me! It made my day! This diet isn't easy, but it works. I went from a size 24 jean and 3x shirt, to a size 8-10 jean, and a size large shirt. I feel so much better. I have a ton more energy. I'm more active. Starting IP was one of my best decisions! Just had to share.
    OMG! That is amazing! My hat is off to you! This is such an accomplishment and I so admire you for sticking with this and doing it! WTG!!!!! :cheer 2:
  • YAY! That's fantastic! Good for you!
  • That is fantastic! Congrats

Jo
  • Quote: I tried to attach a pic, but it didn't work. I'll try again later.
    Can't wait to see the picture! CONGRATS!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS! That is so very awesome. And you did it in 39 weeks?! That rocks! You should be so proud of your accomplishment.
    Thanks for sharing that - very inspiring!
  • Yay! So inspiring. That's awesome - you look great, and must be so very proud!
  • Amazing!! Inspiring! AWESOME!!!!
  • Congrats!!
    Good for you! Living proof what patience and dedication will earn...best wishes as you get all of your new YOU...together for the rest of your life in a new body!
  • Fantastic News! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! You look wonderful!
  • That's amazing! Congratulations! What an inspiration
  • Congrats! How inspiring!!! Can't wait to see your before and afters!!!