IP Daily Chat Wednesday 10/9/2013

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: Good Morning my lovely IPers.

Today is better. I feel so good today. This is the last time I will talk abt my parents BUT yesterday I talked to my dad who sounded like he had the weight of the world lifted off his shoulders, he was upbeat and cheery. They are getting a modular home and they will start digging the basement in a few weeks. He will settle with insurance by Friday. They will have NO MORTGAGE, no loans NADA there is a silver lining in all of this.

Anywho today is my bday. DH has not said happy bday to me yet. So lets see what he does. Also I need a winter coat,but I hate to spend $$$$ on one when I am shrinking (I hope). I did pick out 2 new coach purses and wallets that I want too

OH! I found a a 0/0/0 caramel syrup at the dollar store that DOES NOT tast fakey-artificial and gross. it tastes like caramel is a IP friendly OMG it is so good. it is called café al fresco

anywho happy HUMPDAY!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    May this year find you at your happiest and healthiest ever!
    I hate that feeling when it looks like people have forgotten your birthday.
    That caramel sauce sounds wonderful. I am almost drooling!
  • Quote: Anywho today is my bday.
    Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!
  • Quote: congrats to everyone & their accomplishments!! I'm feeling great these days & wanted to share my most recent progress pic! I've been OP for 20 weeks & lost 62lbs! From a size 16 to a size 10! I actually tried on some 8's I have & they alllllllmost fit! I love this plan and I've been referred EVERYONE I know to try it!
    [IMG][URL=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/johnsprincess515/media/bampaaa1.jpg.html]
    You look amazing!! Congrats and keep up the awesome work!!
  • Good morning. Happy birthday Sarah, congrats on all the losses too! There are wayyyyyy too many out there to mention (and it's only 8:42 a.m. here in CA)! Woot!! So happy for everyone.

Life continues to be stressful and today will be no different. I have a difficult telephone call I have to have on a case where I am essentially pulling the plug on a verbal agreement we made to use a particular person because we feel there may be a conflict of interest. It's stressful but I think it is the right thing to do ultimately.

Good times.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards and all that jazz.
  • Good morning, Happy Birthday Sarah, hope you have a great day today and celebrate with happiness in your heart. You are doing a great thing losing weight, that is a gift you give yourself. And so glad your parents have found a silver lining. I know it must be so difficult.

I'm down another pound, so that makes me happy . WI on Fri, we'll see. Already feel better in my clothes, some of which I couldn't wear at all.

SHRINKINGSUSIE, you look and sound wonderful, so thrilled for you.

THEeGuarantee, I hope to hit that 138 mark one day. You are an inspiration. Just on my second week OP but doing well. Thanks for the pic...fabulous.l

Everyone have a super day!!
  • Quote: congrats to everyone & their accomplishments!! I'm feeling great these days & wanted to share my most recent progress pic! I've been OP for 20 weeks & lost 62lbs! From a size 16 to a size 10! I actually tried on some 8's I have & they alllllllmost fit! I love this plan and I've been referred EVERYONE I know to try it!
    [IMG][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums
    /y118/johnsprincess515/bampaaa1.jpg[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Wow! Congrats you look fantastic! What great inspiration on a beautiful Wednesday!

Congrats to all of you losers this week!
    I weigh in on Saturday so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for another 2-3 pound loss.
    Happy Birthday, Sarah! Glad you are feeling better today.

I hate eating out.. I usually end up eating out at least once a week. For lunch I had a salad and greek dressing, because they didn't have balsamic vinegar. I don't know what's in it..so I'm wondering if I should be even having it. I only had a few tablespoons, but still.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Question abt the EAS shakes I am guessing that drinking one of those would be like having a packet right?
  • Quote: Question abt the EAS shakes I am guessing that drinking one of those would be like having a packet right?
    EAS Carb Advanage (or whatever they call the low carb ones)
    Yes!
  • Quote: EAS Carb Advanage (or whatever they call the low carb ones)
    Yes!
    Thought so. I do not have any ready to drink shakes so I grabbed a 4 pack of chocolate to keep on hand or carry in my purse for a just in case situation

Today I am just starving. maybe my body is recovering from the weekend and its getting back to where it has been for 3 1/2 weeks!
  • Quote: Good morning. Happy birthday Sarah, congrats on all the losses too! There are wayyyyyy too many out there to mention (and it's only 8:42 a.m. here in CA)! Woot!! So happy for everyone.

Life continues to be stressful and today will be no different. I have a difficult telephone call I have to have on a case where I am essentially pulling the plug on a verbal agreement we made to use a particular person because we feel there may be a conflict of interest. It's stressful but I think it is the right thing to do ultimately.

Good times.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards and all that jazz.
    Remember to be good to yourself...Stress is poison!!

Hey..when are your big exams??

We'll all be keeping fingers and toes crossed, and wishing on a star for ya' while you weave through it all...Then expect to hear you got a massage, a pedicure and a new outfit to celebrate!!!
  • Quote: Remember to be good to yourself...Stress is poison!!

Hey..when are your big exams??

We'll all be keeping fingers and toes crossed, and wishing on a star for ya' while you weave through it all...Then expect to hear you got a massage, a pedicure and a new outfit to celebrate!!!
    I have been meaning to tell you that I am so happy about your recent good medical news, no surgery! Yay! You are such a special lady and I always appreciate your respectful, insightful posts.
  • Quote: Started phase three today and it has been nice to have something different for breakfast. Not really like the plain yogurt, does anyone use other flavors of yogurt on phase three???
    Yes I did as I am not a yogurt fan. My coach said ok.
  • Quote: I have been meaning to tell you that I am so happy about your recent good medical news, no surgery! Yay! You are such a special lady and I always appreciate your respectful, insightful posts.
    Thanks..it means the world to me. This place, and the people have really helped keep me sane the last six weeks. It would be so much fun to have a party!! It would have been easy to get off track (Really...had some docs even telling me to abandon ship...) but cheering you all on ABSOLUTELY kept my own goals in sight, and gave me a lot of satisfaction as the finish lines were crossed by some ...like YOU.....!

You look GREAT! And I remember your early posts...you were so serious about this...there was no doubt you'd get your way with it all!!
    Happy dance to you! (In one of your new outfits of course!!)
    ************:dan cer:********
  • Quote: Thanks..it means the world to me. This place, and the people have really helped keep me sane the last six weeks. It would be so much fun to have a party!! It would have been easy to get off track (Really...had some docs even telling me to abandon ship...) but cheering you all on ABSOLUTELY kept my own goals in sight, and gave me a lot of satisfaction as the finish lines were crossed by some ...like YOU.....!

You look GREAT! And I remember your early posts...you were so serious about this...there was no doubt you'd get your way with it all!!
    Happy dance to you! (In one of your new outfits of course!!)
    ************:dan cer:********
    You quite literally brought a tear to my eye. You have always been such a great cheerleader for me. Thanks!!!
  • Hello everyone, a bit late checking in today. I don't know where the morning went but it's gone and I accomplished nothing!! It's one of those days.

Happy Birthday Sarah! And congratulations everyone else on the losses and NSV's!

I'm one of those people not complaining about hump day because the week is going too fast and I have too much to do at work before I go on vacation and I'm in court for 2 days so that means other stuff won't get worked on. I'm trying not to let it stress me because that is how I gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half - extreme stress!!!

On the NSV front, I am wearing a pair of pants (size 14) that have not fit since March 2011!!

Have a great day everyone.