Wallysmommy, congratulations!
Old 01-25-2014, 02:57 AM   #152  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Hi everyone!
I know it's been awhile since I've been back and I really had to search for this page.....Good to be back and hope to catch up with those who are still around and the new women too.
Dana
Hi Dana! Welcome back! So good to hear from you. Hang in there!

I'm still around and usually on the maintenance thread. I reached goal last March and maintained pretty well, although I'm on a January reboot to take off the 7 pounds that found me. I've got 4 off and 3 to go. So sorry you've had the health issues.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Week #1 Day #1

good afternoon all

I hope you don't mind if I join your group - today is my first day on Ideal Protein and I'm really looking forward to continuing - I've tried everything and in the last year just from not watching what I've been eating I've gained 30 plus pounds - I'm a lapsed life time member of WW's but just can't get to the meetings - the ones around my home are French - so if you don't mind my tagging along for the ride I'd love to go on this journey with you all

I am finding that I'm craving something sweet but I'm going to just wait it out and have my snack after supper.

I have a minimum of 34 pounds to lose

thanks for being here

Maureen
Old 01-25-2014, 03:31 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen kempster View Post
good afternoon all

I hope you don't mind if I join your group - today is my first day on Ideal Protein and I'm really looking forward to continuing - I've tried everything and in the last year just from not watching what I've been eating I've gained 30 plus pounds - I'm a lapsed life time member of WW's but just can't get to the meetings - the ones around my home are French - so if you don't mind my tagging along for the ride I'd love to go on this journey with you all

I am finding that I'm craving something sweet but I'm going to just wait it out and have my snack after supper.

I have a minimum of 34 pounds to lose

thanks for being here

Maureen
Welcome! I too am a former WW lifetimer, and this is better. First week is the worst, but just follow the plan and you will lose!
Old 01-25-2014, 03:43 PM   #155  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Hi Dana! Welcome back! So good to hear from you. Hang in there!

I'm still around and usually on the maintenance thread. I reached goal last March and maintained pretty well, although I'm on a January reboot to take off the 7 pounds that found me. I've got 4 off and 3 to go. So sorry you've had the health issues.
Thanks for the welcome back and great job on maintaining! I met with my old coach the other day and picked up all of my food. I'm starting on Monday and getting psyched to get back on plan and into my old clothes in time for the warmer weather. I just hope the weight comes off as easily this time as it did last time with this medication that I have to take.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:09 AM   #156  

good morning

I made it through day 1 without too much trouble - I drank so much water!!! is herbal tea allowed? I was told only 2 cups of coffee - I'm giving up my diet pop on this so feel like I'm going through major withdrawals on the beverage side of things.

thanks for any input

let's all have a great day
Old 01-26-2014, 05:19 PM   #157  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
good morning

I made it through day 1 without too much trouble - I drank so much water!!! is herbal tea allowed? I was told only 2 cups of coffee - I'm giving up my diet pop on this so feel like I'm going through major withdrawals on the beverage side of things.

thanks for any input

let's all have a great day
Yes, tea is allowed. When I need something sweet I put Mio in my water or have a Sparkling Ice drink. They are carbonated drinks sweetened with Sucralose.
Best of luck, this is the best diet ever and one you can go back to easily if you gain a few pounds.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #158  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Hey I'm back and I won't allow us to fall to 2nd page.

Kind of hungry on my first day back, so really looking forward to later in the week when I get into ketosis and it all becomes a little bit easier.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Hey I'm back and I won't allow us to fall to 2nd page.

Kind of hungry on my first day back, so really looking forward to later in the week when I get into ketosis and it all becomes a little bit easier.
Welcome back Dana...and wishing you a healthy stay now and for the future!

Yes...I think the second time around you DO know the drill...and hopefully can keep to the straight and narrow until that hunger thing fades. You know it will...We are all rooting for you!
Old 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #160  

day 3 week 1 and I'm almost finished and have done great - not feeling hungry -
Old 01-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
day 3 week 1 and I'm almost finished and have done great - not feeling hungry -
Congratulations on making this far. You may find, as many of us have, that the first week or so an be tough at times. Trying to break off from soda may make that harder but I have never consumed much of them so I can't speak to that.

Hang in there, trudge on one day at a time and good luck.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:40 AM   #162  

I don't like cooking when I get home so I have my regular meal for breakfast - if I can't eat it all at once is it okay to eat it a bit at a time - I'll be leaving for the office I could bring it with me and graze throughout the morning - I have 8 oz of tofu & 2 cups of mixed veggies - thanks for the input
Old 01-28-2014, 05:47 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Quote:
I don't like cooking when I get home so I have my regular meal for breakfast - if I can't eat it all at once is it okay to eat it a bit at a time - I'll be leaving for the office I could bring it with me and graze throughout the morning - I have 8 oz of tofu & 2 cups of mixed veggies - thanks for the input
I usually cook a whole chicken weekly either in the crockpot or oven. I take all the skin off of the chicken before I cook it. I can make salads stir fry or plain chicken all week. This way I do not have an excuse not to stay OP since my main meal is easy to throw together. I find if I plan ahead I do well on the plan.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:26 AM   #164  

I guess what I'm really asking is do I have to eat my dinner etc at one sitting or can I eat some now and a bit later?

thanks
Old 01-28-2014, 06:53 AM   #165  

Quote:
I guess what I'm really asking is do I have to eat my dinner etc at one sitting or can I eat some now and a bit later?

thanks
The protein meal can be split. some folks have 4 oz at lunch and 4 at dinner & then packets for snacks instead.
Some have 2 oz for a snack & 6 oz at dinner. However it works best for you
Closed Thread