Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Default Weigh in Wednesday...(or Thursday lol)

Hi girls: Sorry I missed Weigh in Wed. I actually stayed off the computer yesterday as I had a REALLY busy day in town.
Anyhow, this morning I was 132.5 (down from last Wed, but up from the in between days lol)
Still maintenance without stress

Hope you all are doing well!

Just a note about the Vega smoothie powder - check the Nutrition Facts Label, because some of them are 'Energizing' - like the berry one which means more carbs and some are protein powders like the Tropic Tango. I think the Chocolate one is protein focused too, but I don't know about vanilla...

Oooo... For breakfast today I decided on a new mix - 1/2 WF peanut spread and 1/2 chocolate Powerplant sprouted seed spread. OMG, it's like chocolate nutella and seriously delish on my GF Millet Chia toast. Anyone on maintenance will love this as a treat. I have to throw a little extra protein in there though, maybe a smoothie.
Powerplant is organic, raw, vegan, gluten/peanut free and kosher if that's your need. Made in Kelowna, BC (100 mile diet for me). Here's their website: http://www.powerplantwholefoods.com/ - not cheap but seriously delicious and if you are into health type foods you will like this. Sprouted flax, hemp, pumpkin, and chia with added hemp protein. They have free shipping over CAD$70.00.

Sunny & 24C here today, hope your weather is approaching spring finally... all you central & eastern IPeeps.
Liana
Old 05-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #272  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Hi girls: Sorry I missed Weigh in Wed. I actually stayed off the computer yesterday as I had a REALLY busy day in town.
Anyhow, this morning I was 132.5 (down from last Wed, but up from the in between days lol)
Still maintenance without stress

Hope you all are doing well!

Just a note about the Vega smoothie powder - check the Nutrition Facts Label, because some of them are 'Energizing' - like the berry one which means more carbs and some are protein powders like the Tropic Tango. I think the Chocolate one is protein focused too, but I don't know about vanilla...

Oooo... For breakfast today I decided on a new mix - 1/2 WF peanut spread and 1/2 chocolate Powerplant sprouted seed spread. OMG, it's like chocolate nutella and seriously delish on my GF Millet Chia toast. Anyone on maintenance will love this as a treat. I have to throw a little extra protein in there though, maybe a smoothie.
Powerplant is organic, raw, vegan, gluten/peanut free and kosher if that's your need. Made in Kelowna, BC (100 mile diet for me). Here's their website: http://www.powerplantwholefoods.com/ - not cheap but seriously delicious and if you are into health type foods you will like this. Sprouted flax, hemp, pumpkin, and chia with added hemp protein. They have free shipping over CAD$70.00.

Sunny & 24C here today, hope your weather is approaching spring finally... all you central & eastern IPeeps.
Liana
I lived in cloverdale for four years before coming back to Ontario. I really loved living in BC.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #273  

I forgot to post for Wednesday. Down 1. My scale has me weighing less and usually my weight at the clinic is better so hoping it will all valance out for next week.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:36 PM   #274  

Default Challenge Weigh in Wednesday?

Hi all, bringing this thread to the top, lol. Don't forget the challenge...

Today I weighed in at 131.4. Hope your week has been profitable, all you chickies! Greetings to the girls out east... Today I'm planting my hanging baskets (although, I will have to be careful - it was 0 degrees this morning ). That & a long walk to the library with a friend.

Liana
Old 05-07-2014, 09:05 PM   #275  

Quote:
Hi all, bringing this thread to the top, lol. Don't forget the challenge...

Today I weighed in at 131.4. Hope your week has been profitable, all you chickies! Greetings to the girls out east... Today I'm planting my hanging baskets (although, I will have to be careful - it was 0 degrees this morning ). That & a long walk to the library with a friend.

Liana
I feel like it is just you and me here lately!

I had to weigh in on Monday since my coach was going away. Worked out well for me. Two days early and still down 3.5 pounds. When I checked this morning there was no change.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #276  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm floating around in here too. I'm not on the challenge tho' -- just like to see what's up on this thread.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #277  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I'm floating around in here too. I'm not on the challenge tho' -- just like to see what's up on this thread.
Hi IP43

Keep on keepin' on girls! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Old 05-11-2014, 09:01 AM   #278  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

To my fellow Canadians doing alternatives, Walmart allows nationwide price matching and Lawton Drugs has pure protein bars on for $1 each this week! You can find the flyer under the flyers tab on smartcanucks.ca. I had 11 coupons to save $1 on two, so picked up 22 for $0.50 each plus tax! Even without the coupon $1 each is still a great price! They are regular $1.87 each at walmart.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:08 PM   #279  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Hey Shrinkingsusie-- I feel like I'm watching one of those "Extreme Coupon" shows reading your deal. Good for you for the initiative (and thanks for the tip!) I was in Walmart tonight and almost bought the bars -- a box was $7.97 but I don't remember if there are 4 or 6 in the box.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:35 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 153/134/130

Thanks for the tip shrinkingsusie...I will go and see if our walmart carries them. Any suggestions on which flavours are the best?
Old 05-12-2014, 06:22 AM   #281  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudmama2maet View Post
Thanks for the tip shrinkingsusie...I will go and see if our walmart carries them. Any suggestions on which flavours are the best?
My fave are the peanut butter ones. I keep buying the pack at Walmart that that's the three flavours and everyone in the family always eats the pb first. I am nit buying anymore until the test are gone.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:02 AM   #282  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

There are six in the box, so with price matching that sale it works out he best. My favorite is the one in the brown package, tastes just like a brownie. The purple package is like cookie dough and the yellow is good cuz it has peanuts so it gives it a bit of a crunch. They also have two different kinds in white packaging. The cookies and cream one tests very chemical to me, but the other reminds me of a wonder bar. since starting IP I have really gotten into price matching and couponing to replace snacking and save money. Vegetables can get expensive but with price matching, my grocery bill is ridiculously low. I often get three English cucumbers for $1, two bunches of celery for $1, cauliflower for under $1. It is amazing how much money you can save.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:07 AM   #283  

S/C/G: 214/163/150

Height: 5'6" (a little less)

Hi Canadians. I've not posted in a bit. My weight loss slowed...probably because I've been complacent about Phase 1 for a couple of weeks. I feel great and look pretty good, getting lots of compliments and people asking why I need to lose more.On top of that, there's lots of stuff happening in June where well...pretty much every weekend will involve a celebration which I'd like to partake in. So instead of adding having to be on Phase 1 during those functions to my sick and tiredness of it all, I've decided to phase off. Realistically I think the extra 20 pounds that i have to lose may be a little dreamlandy...10 might be more like it. So once I'm in "maintenance", I will still be watching what I eat...eating clean, watching carbs and getting back into full fledged exercise. If that doesn't take the 10 or so off, then I may come back to Phase 1 for a while. We'll see. Best diet EVER.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #284  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriously View Post
Hi Canadians. I've not posted in a bit. My weight loss slowed...probably because I've been complacent about Phase 1 for a couple of weeks. I feel great and look pretty good, getting lots of compliments and people asking why I need to lose more.On top of that, there's lots of stuff happening in June where well...pretty much every weekend will involve a celebration which I'd like to partake in. So instead of adding having to be on Phase 1 during those functions to my sick and tiredness of it all, I've decided to phase off. Realistically I think the extra 20 pounds that i have to lose may be a little dreamlandy...10 might be more like it. So once I'm in "maintenance", I will still be watching what I eat...eating clean, watching carbs and getting back into full fledged exercise. If that doesn't take the 10 or so off, then I may come back to Phase 1 for a while. We'll see. Best diet EVER.
Hey girl, don't drop us totally, stay on the maintenance threads so you can still feel a little accountable or things could get out of hand. Not sayin' they will, but you know how things go... Phase off properly, then go maintenance, then later if you need to, lose the last 20. Don't just suddenly drop the diet to 'eat normally.'

Have a good time at all your functions, just remember it's about the people, not the food.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #285  

S/C/G: 214/163/150

Height: 5'6" (a little less)

Quote:
Hey girl, don't drop us totally, stay on the maintenance threads so you can still feel a little accountable or things could get out of hand. Not sayin' they will, but you know how things go... Phase off properly, then go maintenance, then later if you need to, lose the last 20. Don't just suddenly drop the diet to 'eat normally.'

Have a good time at all your functions, just remember it's about the people, not the food.

Oh no, I'm not just going straight to maintenance. I am phasing off. I'm in Phase II right now. I don't plan to drop off the board either. Though I do admit, I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago and it's got me a little overwhelmed, so in my spare time I don't get on too often. I will be good, I promise.
Closed Thread