The Canada Thread - Vol. 2

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • 3-0 half way through the third period... things are looking good!
  • The only time I care about hockey is the Olympics. Yay Canada! LOL
  • Me too... unless the Canucks start doing well in the playoffs then I might watch a little!
  • I was too wimpy to get up early to watch the game but WOOHOO CANADA!
  • I had to get up early to drop my husband off on base this morning anyways. He is heading to BC for a week for a course. Luckily he has mobile tv so he could catch the game on his way to the airport! Gotta rock my Canada Olympics hoodie today!
  • Quote: I'm in Trenton.. Not far from you at all!
    No we are very close!
  • I went and ordered this from Well.ca, but now I am paranoid about whether my choice is a good one or not. If not, all is not lost, because I was going to share this with my hubby. BUT still like the idea of a different flavour...PLUS they had a Creamsicle too!! yum!

http://well.ca/products/whey-gourmet...ein_28896.html

You can't find the nutritional info at that link for some reason so here is the pic of the Nutritional Info that I found elsewhere

• Quote: I went and ordered this from Well.ca, but now I am paranoid about whether my choice is a good one or not. If not, all is not lost, because I was going to share this with my hubby. BUT still like the idea of a different flavour...PLUS they had a Creamsicle too!! yum!

http://well.ca/products/whey-gourmet...ein_28896.html

You can't find the nutritional info at that link for some reason so here is the pic of the Nutritional Info that I found elsewhere
    That would make a great alt
  • Okay so thanks to EvePet's reply way back in another post which I found in a search, she mentions that there is cane juice in the nutritional info. Is this something I absolutely MUST avoid? Am I going to have to sacrifice this lovely flavour for another with sucralose in it? Honestly I feel daft...I know I've asked some "stupid" questions in the past but I'm learning little by little
  • Wow! I placed an order from Vitamart.ca on Thursday and received it today (Monday)! Considering it came from Edmonton and I'm in Ontario, that's pretty darn amazing!! Their Quest bars are a tad cheaper than I've seen at $31.97 and if you buy 3 boxes, the 3rd box is like $25 or something. I only bought one this time. There is also a 10% off your first order code when you register with the site. Oh and free shipping over $49

I will have to see what else they have now that I'm impressed!
  • Quote: Wow! I placed an order from Vitamart.ca on Thursday and received it today (Monday)! Considering it came from Edmonton and I'm in Ontario, that's pretty darn amazing!! Their Quest bars are a tad cheaper than I've seen at $31.97 and if you buy 3 boxes, the 3rd box is like $25 or something. I only bought one this time. There is also a 10% off your first order code when you register with the site. Oh and free shipping over $49

I will have to see what else they have now that I'm impressed!
    I keep thinking I should venture out to some alternatives but so far have only bought one box of premier protein bars from Costco. From what I understand half a bar counts as a restricted.. mmmm the chocolate mint is awesome!
  • Quote: Okay so thanks to EvePet's reply way back in another post which I found in a search, she mentions that there is cane juice in the nutritional info. Is this something I absolutely MUST avoid? Am I going to have to sacrifice this lovely flavour for another with sucralose in it? Honestly I feel daft...I know I've asked some "stupid" questions in the past but I'm learning little by little
    Some IP products have sugars too. Just watch carbs/fat/calories. If they line up according to IP rules for alternative products (rules are in the alt thread), you're fine
  • I just want to celebrate that this past week I'm down another 3.5 pounds...Today is just about my 2 month IP anniversary...GRAND TOTAL OF 27.5 POUNDS so far!!!!
  • Quote: I just want to celebrate that this past week I'm down another 3.5 pounds...Today is just about my 2 month IP anniversary...GRAND TOTAL OF 27.5 POUNDS so far!!!!
    Way to go!!!
  • Thanks Susie!!!