Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #376  

S/C/G: 214.4/170/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi Gang,
Oh the candy! There is a city sponsored spooky walk with the stuff about 100 feet from my house. So happy my kids are in college!

Anyway, I had my 11th WI yesterday, and I am down 37 pounds! We head off tot he Carribean (with my new bikini on 11/9, and I hope to be at 40 pubds for the trip so I am not the fat lady on the dive boat!,
ReenHag, right there with you on the jeans! My 12's are baggy, and I started at an 18!
You all are great, wishing you a wonderful week!

M.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #377  
IP -9/15/13 @goal 1/18/14

S/C/G: 184.4/157 /137

Height: 5'4

Hi Augusters -even tho I started in Sept I joined here before a Sept group was up and running. Things are going really well, I caught my DH, who NEVER says anything about my weight, up or down, bragging about my weight loss on this plan! He's so sweet.

I have never had a day when there wasn't one point when I was stomach growling hungry, don't know what to do about that. Worked from home today and just kept /2 head of iceberg lettuce at my elbow, munched on that all day - so far so good.

Hang in there everyone.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #378  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgieMoon View Post
Anyway, I had my 11th WI yesterday, and I am down 37 pounds! We head off tot he Carribean (with my new bikini on 11/9, and I hope to be at 40 pubds for the trip so I am not the fat lady on the dive boat!,
ReenHag, right there with you on the jeans! My 12's are baggy, and I started at an 18!
Congrats on your losses! I am about a week and six pounds behind you, and I am sooo excited about being able to wear those size ten jeans out soon. Enjoy your trip to the Caribbean! I'll be thinking of th ose warm beaches while my middle schoolers and I graph linear equations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
I have never had a day when there wasn't one point when I was stomach growling hungry, don't know what to do about that.
You know, I have had a few days like this in recent weeks. I was not as hungry when I statrted, but maybe around weeks five and six. That's also when my TOM/ hormonal issues kicked in. I am sure hoping to drop these last ten pounds or so pretty quickly so everything can get back to normal.

Checking in today as this week crawls by got me thinking- wow, our August group has been at it for two-three months. That time has seemed to FLY by! Glad to see so many of us sticking with the plan and having some successes. I cannot believe that we are just days away from November!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #379  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

3 Months has flown by for me. My goal was to be 165 by 10/31 and I've hit that. I'd like to be 160 but falling off the wagon this past weekend will probably stall that. Oh well I've still lost 32 lbs in 3 months! I don't think I could have ever done that pre -IP. Payday is Thursday and once the bills are paid I think I'm going to treat myself to some new clothes. I'm just about ready for some 14's . I'm have to by at least one pair of black work paints to wear with my black suit jacket. I'm going to have my skirts taken in and up since it seems like the more I loose the longer they get (less butt to pull them up I'm sure!)

I'd like to buy another pair of jeans as well. I love bumming around in jeans and boots on my off days .
Old 10-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #380  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Augusters on your incredible losses - we should all be SO proud of ourselves. No matter how fast or slow the losses, let's make a pact to stay true, proud and focused. Hope everyone is well
Old 10-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #381  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi Augusters! No weigh in for me last week due to travel. Weighing in on Thursday this week because clinic is closed Saturday. Hoping that week 11 ish is good to me. My peeking at the scale says I should be at least 30 lbs down. Hoping.

It is hard for me to believe I've been doing this ... Really doing it and not cheating or feeling deprived...for almost 3 months. I'm proud of me...and us.

Congrats on the bikini MidgieMoon. You are giving me hope I might bikini again one day.

IP POWER to all!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:25 AM   #382  
IP Start date Aug.11,2013

S/C/G: 291.8/258.8/180

Height: 5'5"

Its been a while since ive made it on here. Life has been crazy. 2 weeks ago i had a horrible week. Went way off plan for 3 days. I deal with chronic pain due to nerve damage in my neck and upper back from a car accident years ago. Ive noticed that my pain med (vicodin) tends to cause the big c so ive been getting by with naproxen unless its really bad. 2 weeks ago i had a "medible" ( i have a medical "green card" ) before bed i was in a lot of pain and couldnt get comfy & was out of the vicodin. At some point i woke up and ate an entire bag of fun size kit kats. When i got up the next morning i felt horrible and ill to my stomach. Then i saw the wrappers. I was in tears. But i told myself it wont happen again. Later that night my stepmom called they were rushing my dad to the er they thought he was having a heart attack. Was at the hospital all night. And the next day was busy with a baby shower and checking in on dad and i had gotten maybe 2 hrs of sleep. Was also the start of TOM. Dad is doing ok but i had been so busy and caught off guard i hadnt gotten all my packets or veggies in. And made the mistake of eating a fast food meal. Lesson learned i cannot control everything that happens in my life but i can control what i put into my mouth. That week i gained 3 pounds but my inches stayed the same. I had my next weigh in yesterday ( after a week of being op and getting over the cravings those slip ups caused) and was looking forward to seeing a big loss, i got it ! Lost 8 pounds and 2.5 inches so i lost the 3 i gained +5 more. So happy! And finely feeling better. Pain is still an issue but im dealing with it. That week was a slap in the face reminder of why its so important to stay op. Its too expensive not to. And unfortunatly one slip up lead to another... i am determined to stay op after what happened. More motivation is that the size 18 pants i bought for work are getting loose. Im hoping by mid november ill be in a 16. I havent been in a 16 since highschool. My goal for halloween was to be down to 245. Not gonna happen since tuesday i was 250.2 but im gonna be close so im happy with that. Im very thankful for my coach helping get me back on track and back in the right mind frame. Sorry this is so long but i wanted to share. Im wishing everyone another op week
Old 10-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #383  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Glad you are turning things around whitesandybeaches. Sorry about the injury pain. That has to be so frustrating. Hope that and your Dad are on the mend. It is great that you worked with your coach to get back on track - mentally and physically. Congrats on the weigh in. 41 total pounds lost is AWESOME!

Last edited by vachinyc; 10-30-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 213/192/140

30 lb loss so far. started in august with one bad week secondary to vacation.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:59 AM   #385  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgieMoon View Post
Hi Gang,
Oh the candy! There is a city sponsored spooky walk with the stuff about 100 feet from my house. So happy my kids are in college!

You all are great, wishing you a wonderful week!

M.
Fantastic job! Great stats, I am using you as inspiration.. enjoy your vacation
Old 10-31-2013, 06:01 AM   #386  
Restart - June17/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareVT View Post
Congrats Augusters on your incredible losses - we should all be SO proud of ourselves. No matter how fast or slow the losses, let's make a pact to stay true, proud and focused. Hope everyone is well
I love your quote and will keep that in mind
Old 10-31-2013, 06:31 AM   #387  

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

Height: 5'4"

Finally this morning, I saw a 140s number on the scale for the first time in 10+ years!!! Scale is moving more slowly now for sure but still moving! I have been on IP for 11 weeks and have not cheated once!!!! Can't believe it myself!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:01 AM   #388  
Restart - June17/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Finally this morning, I saw a 140s number on the scale for the first time in 10+ years!!! Scale is moving more slowly now for sure but still moving! I have been on IP for 11 weeks and have not cheated once!!!! Can't believe it myself!
Amazing! WTG!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #389  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

I have WI #11 (I think -- time flies!) this a.m. I am not expecting great results but maybe I'll be surprised. My vacation is over and I'd say I was 90% OP the entire time. I didn't go wild -- no alcohol or desserts, but if the salad came with sunflower seeds, I ate them. I wish WF made more dressings in to-go packs. I'm not a huge fan of any of the flavors they sell that way, but I had creamy bacon with me and after using it for two or 3 meals I was just sick of it and felt like it was ruining my enjoyment of the salad. So a couple of times I had the restaurant's balsamic dressing, and the rest of the time I went without. All in all I feel okay about how I did -- it would have been easy to say "Well, I had their dressing, so I've blown it, so let's have the cake!" but I didn't.

The feedback about my weight loss was amazing. I am not downplaying things, but in my mind 34 lbs, when you have 80 total to lose, isn't that much, but apparently it's becoming very noticeable! That is good incentive.

On a positive note, since I got home I've been 100% OP and will continue to be so!

Wish me luck this morning -- I'll check in later. Fingers are crossed that there's not a gain.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #390  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Kellimomo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you
Closed Thread