Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking I BEAT the Pizza and Sub Monsters

Tonight we ordered pizza and subs for dinner. DH,DD,DS1 and DS2 had all of that. DH and DD Subs and sons pizza.

It was pure torture in the car getting that stuff. The subs smelled so yummy and pizza was the icing on the cake.

I so wanted to take a bite of BOTH but I resisted. I fed Ds #2 and then made the tuna confetti bowl

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y for me

I realized why I had such cravings: I did note have any tea with cinnamon sprinkled in it today. I have abt 3 small cups a day with a dash of cinnamon each time and that helps kick the cravings!

Last edited by sarahBell; 09-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.
sarahBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #2  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

WOOOHOOO sarabell - You go gurrrl!!! Sounds like complete torture but you didn't give up the fight. Victory tastes good, don't it?!

I'm going to try the tea with cinnamon trick, that sounds perfect. And, the sound of the tuna confetti bowl sounds delish - I must find the recipe.

Cheers & Congrats!!!
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #3  

Here is the link to recipe page

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-center-3.html

My mouth was watering and man I wanted to chop down BUT I did not. I did lick my finger when feeding ds, I had a bit of sauce on it and it was natural reaction to do that, but I have to keep my mind in check all the time and it's HARD
Old 09-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #4  
Taking it day by day!

Thank you sarahBell - appreciate the link to the recipe. Remember, this mantra and repeat to yourself anytime you feel weak: "It's not forever, it's just for now." And then remember your goal(s) and keep them in front of you. Are you journaling your food intake? Are you drinking your H20? Commit 100% and you will see that you will gain so much from this experience (and experience the loss you want). You're not in it alone, we're here to help support and give you the encouragement you need. But, YOU have the strength within, it's there and remember, why you want this... Write it down, put a picture up if that inspires you, place little inspiring things around the house that remind you to stay on track. And know that you are so much better having not indulged this evening. You'll reap the rewards soon - just stick to it!

Last edited by KareVT; 09-21-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareVT View Post
Thank you sarahBell - appreciate the link to the recipe. Remember, this mantra and repeat to yourself anytime you feel weak: "It's not forever, it's just for now." And then remember your goal(s) and keep them in front of you. Are you journaling your food intake? Are you drinking your H20? Commit 100% and you will see that you will gain so much from this experience (and experience the loss you want). You're not in it alone, we're here to help support and give you the encouragement you need. But, YOU have the strength within, it's there and remember, why you want this... Write it down, put a picture up if that inspires you, place little inspiring things around the house that remind you to stay on track. And know that you are so much better having not indulged this evening. You'll reap the rewards soon - just stick to it!
Awww thanks

I did start to write everything down starting yesterday. I am starting week 2. I know it's a temp thing but man when you hubby has a sweet veggie sub and fav chips and you hear the crunch you can go mad ROFL.

But that's ok I can do this, I need to strive for 100% and it is a slow go

i'll survive ! I do drink abt 130 oz of water a day too

Last edited by sarahBell; 09-21-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #6  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

YAY! Way to go. I know how hard that is.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #7  
Taking it day by day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Awww thanks

I did start to write everything down starting yesterday. I am starting week 2. I know it's a temp thing but man when you hubby has a sweet veggie sub and fav chips and you hear the crunch you can go mad ROFL.

But that's ok I can do this, I need to strive for 100% and it is a slow go

i'll survive ! I do drink abt 130 oz of water a day too
You WILL Survive! That's fantastic that you're writing your food intake down and drinking all of that water, good job. Can you ask your husband for more support or, is that unacceptable? That would be really hard for me to watch and hear, as well. Maybe one thing that would help is if you pre-plan your menu for the week and try to stick to it. Also, be prepared and stock your fridge with all of the IP friendly veggies and protein. Sounds like you cook and you try different IP recipes, that's super b/c that will help you keep the plan fresh. Play music while you prep your foods so you're distracted and it goes by faster. You'll get into the groove!!!

Last edited by KareVT; 09-21-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #8  

Quote:
You WILL Survive! That's fantastic that you're writing your food intake down and drinking all of that water, good job. Can you ask your husband for more support or, is that unacceptable? That would be really hard for me to watch and hear, as well. Maybe one thing that would help is if you pre-plan your menu for the week and try to stick to it. Also, be prepared and stock your fridge with all of the IP friendly veggies and protein. Sounds like you cook and you try different IP recipes, that's super b/c that will help you keep the plan fresh. Play music while you prep your foods so you're distracted and it goes by faster. You'll get into the groove!!!
Ok DH wants to do this with me, or he thought he wants to (he is taking a second guess) so I am not mad at him for it and he was not trying to tease me LOL. When you can hear the crunch in the kitchen from another room you think AWW MAN.

Anywho all is good.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #9  

Quote:
Ok DH wants to do this with me, or he thought he wants to (he is taking a second guess) so I am not mad at him for it and he was not trying to tease me LOL. When you can hear the crunch in the kitchen from another room you think AWW MAN.

Anywho all is good. As for turning on the radio when I cook not happening,. I have too much going on in my house all the time to zone out to a song (lke keeping a 2 year old from climbing up the cabinets to the counters and walking all over) it's chaos.

I am playing with the recipes. I use to reach cooking classes and can make anything from nothing, but these packets are a challenge!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #10  
Taking it day by day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post

Anywho all is good. As for turning on the radio when I cook not happening,. I have too much going on in my house all the time to zone out to a song (lke keeping a 2 year old from climbing up the cabinets to the counters and walking all over) it's chaos.

I am playing with the recipes. I use to reach cooking classes and can make anything from nothing, but these packets are a challenge!
Hi sarahBell - sounds like you've got a lot of activity in your household, FUN! I think in time, you will be desensitized to everyone else's food that's around you b/c you'll be so thrilled with your progress. You can do it! All of a sudden, something seems to click inside and other people's glorious foods is no bother. Glad all is good - keep up the good work and all of the creativity you find with the IP packs, that's terrific. Yet, I know it's a challenge but I bet you'll figure it all out and, you must keep us up-to-date on all the yummy stuff you create.

Happy Sunday!