Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #46  
Started IP 8/12/13

S/C/G: 226/183.6/150

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by listlesslyss View Post
am i the only one that feels like absolute crap on this diet? i'm on day 8 - 9 pounds down and i feel like ****! i have to have a snack between lunch and dinner otherwise i'm completely spacey, also i've had horrible stomach aches daily, yesterday I had to call my mother to come help me take care of my kids. maybe i'm just burning too many calories chasing my two kids around all day. anyhow, i'm not loving this diet at all. this is the first diet program i've ever tried. hopefully i can last a few more weeks (7) lol oh and this may be too much info but yesterday after finishing my broc and cheese soup i had to book it to the bathroom and let me just say it was a photo finish! ha thank god i wasn't out somewhere cause i don't think i would have made it.
Hang in there!! it does get better/easier - especially since this is your first diet - Your body is like WHAT A MINUTE! what is going on here.. your body and mind is trying to revolt against you - don't let it win.. You will be impressed with the results you get. Put a little sea salt in your water to get a lil boost - graze on your lunch and on lettuce to make it to dinner - you will be fine! once you get past this it'll be a breeze!
Old 09-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Dinner tonight will be grilled chicken, grilled mushrooms, zucchini OR cauliflower with an IP Mushroom soup poured on top (kinda like a gravy ). I had an AH HA! Moment after I reprinted out the P1 sheet (first time I printed last Friday it all did not print for some reason) and I now know why I was hungry so many days it was because I was forgetting packet #3.

I can now say that I can do P1 with out cheating given I now know where I really messed up royally.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #48  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Dinner tonight will be grilled chicken, grilled mushrooms, zucchini OR cauliflower with an IP Mushroom soup poured on top (kinda like a gravy ). I had an AH HA! Moment after I reprinted out the P1 sheet (first time I printed last Friday it all did not print for some reason) and I now know why I was hungry so many days it was because I was forgetting packet #3.

I can now say that I can do P1 with out cheating given I now know where I really messed up royally.
Oh man! That's tough! I'm glad you figured out what you were doing wrong! That should make everything much easier!!
It's super exciting to be able to see someone who started the same day as me figuring things out!
Can't wait to see what our results will be for our first WI tomorrow!
Good luck!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #49  
Started IP 9/10/2013

S/C/G: 220/157/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Well here it is LOL

http://andoverdietcenter.com/ideal-p.../recipes?cat=7

If it has been posted then awesome!
Wow! the recipes on that link look great. Thanks for posting.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Oh man! That's tough! I'm glad you figured out what you were doing wrong! That should make everything much easier!!
It's super exciting to be able to see someone who started the same day as me figuring things out!
Can't wait to see what our results will be for our first WI tomorrow!
Good luck!
Thank you !! I feel so stupid seriously. Oh well week 2 will be better!!

Last edited by sarahBell; 09-19-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #51  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
I do have a deep freeze and LOVE it...recently have been taking advantage of the summers harvest and am making stuffed peppers.
MY those look good, and peppers are my FAVORITE! I'm trying this one for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Good morning everyone!
Day 7 for me.
No cheats EXCEPT in my dreams.... man those dreams of eating off plan have been super vivid! And I usually wake up in a panic thinking I ruined everything...
This week has been a rough one, it will be a challege for me to stay op in the college campus environment (good thing I like a challenge, right?)... so many temptations, and I am glad I have a lot of self restraint!
I know you will do GREAT for your weigh in tomorrow! Good luck! I'm pulling for you!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #52  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hey everyone
What are YOU doing to stick to the plan 100% NO MATTER WHAT today?

My food day is planned before I take my first bite or drink in the morning.
As I lay here in bed, I already know what I'm having for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (I did some quantity cooking so I don't have to worry about preparing every meal). Leave nothing to chance. There are packets stashed in my car, in my desk, in my lunch bag and in DH's car.
Today I got to work without my packets. Luckily I have taken the advice I read early on in this forum and have extra packets in my car and in my office drawer. I was actually able to eat what I had planned exactly today as I didn't forget my salad I stayed 100% on my plan!

Stay prepared y'all it works!!!!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 262/226/160

Height: 5ft2

9th week on ip down 29lbs
1 inch in my neck
1/2 inch in arms ....want them to lose !!!
5 1/4 inches in the waist
2 1/4 incjhes legs
5 inches legs
Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
Good morning all. Thanks for all the morning giggles and considerations as I am eating breakfast (well, drinking it) at my desk. Another busy day ahead of me so time to get cracking! Have a great day everyone!
sarita - Congratulations on your great accomplishment.

I would say that you are so close that you can almost taste it, but there I go again being obsessed with food!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #55  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Quote:

WOW Sarita...congrats...you are sooo close to goal!
Thank you 65x65! It is sort of unreal to me! I am likely going to switch my goal to 145/150 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
My new baby (the Nauti Dawg) is home, here's a pic of her We're going out wakeboarding on Sunday! WOOT!
Congrats and Congrats! Enjoy wakeboarding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
sarita - Congratulations on your great accomplishment. I would say that you are so close that you can almost taste it, but there I go again being obsessed with food!
Me too (obsessed with food)! Thank you!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
Thank you 65x65! It is sort of unreal to me! I am likely going to switch my goal to 145/150 though.
I hear you!! Once you hit that first target...it feels good to keep going a little more. I also want to go a few more but since am on a medical hold...I'm trying to behave til I get some answers.

But YOU...I know you can hit any number you want! Ive been watching you and your progress...and you are a great example and an asset to inspire those just starting! Enjoy the ride!!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #57  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Quote:
I hear you!! Once you hit that first target...it feels good to keep going a little more. I also want to go a few more but since am on a medical hold...I'm trying to behave til I get some answers.

But YOU...I know you can hit any number you want! Ive been watching you and your progress...and you are a great example and an asset to inspire those just starting! Enjoy the ride!!
Thank you SO much! You are making my cry. Now I look silly, sitting at my desk, crying. At least it is a good cry. Thank you very much (humbled)
Old 09-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #58  
IP start date 09/09/2013

S/C/G: 344/338/165

Height: 5' 10"

Default Quantitative Description of Plan?

Hi All,

I am new here. I searched the forum but didn't find the answer. Please forgive me if this questions has already been addressed somewhere.

I have been on IP for a week and a half and I have an appointment with my doctor coming up. Due to some underlying medical conditions, I want to run this by her, but all the information I have gotten from IP is too qualitative. She will not be satisfied with my telling her how many "packets" a day I am eating or giving her the high level description in the IP materials.

I know my doctor will want to know the quantitative numbers, that is the daily breakdown for ranges of total carbohydrates, sugar, fiber, total fats (sat, unsat, trans), sodium, protein, minerals and supplements that are provided in the packets.

I realize that I can calculate ranges for these from trying various combinations of spreadsheets others have provided, but I am really hoping that someone else has already done that.

I would appreciate any help/advice you all have.

Thank you,
Skeet
Old 09-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:

65X65 - I must be really slow as I get older - I only just now understood your 65X65 name! How wonderful that is. I guess it is not the same as 60X110, so I will have to chug along as I am!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 214.4/170/165

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by listlesslyss View Post
my coach says not to do that but in the first week if you are hungry then eat she says... she says you can have up to 5 packets of ideal food a day in the first week. she said its normal to be hungry and need more calories and also depending on how bad your diet was before might play a role in your hunger and how your body responds to the protein.. i don't know. i'm on day 8 and feel like crap. i have an extra choc drink between lunch and dinner cause i'm useless to my kids if i don't.
My coach said the same thing, I did use 5 packets for a few days, and had a 10 pound loss my first week. I also added some salt because of my headached. you can try powerade zero too... You can do it, just keep checking here for adivce! Your boddy is going through a big change, you have to ride it out. You may be a slow transitioner to the fat burning. It's ok to have another packet, and hopefully you'll turn the corner soon and see the results!
Closed Thread