Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #16  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Hello all!

So I gave myself a thorough examination in the mirror when I got out of the shower this am (big deal since I used to run from mirrors, and sorry for putting that image into your head ) and I noticed that I seem to be "losing" from the right side of my body more than the left. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it was always like that, the same way one foot is bigger than the other, but I am just noticing it now. Our bodies work in strange and wonderful ways.
Susie, don't feel badly, last week I had noticeably lopsided boobs, and my waist was smaller on the left side, lol. It's a process! Can't wait till my bum starts to really go. Imagine me sitting at work on an angle from a lopsided bum!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #17  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinookgirl View Post
Hey Everyone!! Made my first goal!!! 30 down WOOT WOOT
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's huge!!! You must feel awesome!! Good for you Chinookgirl!!!!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #18  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Day 5 for me and I'm finally noticing the energy boost! I was awake until 2 am and then this morning I woke up before my alarm and looked at the clock and it was 8 am and I was wide awake....
I am not yet hungry this morning either, so weird!
I'm trying the chocolate spinach smoothie today, so I hope I get it right!
Can't wait to stay OP today! It's been great being able to be around my friends who are eating all the foods I love, and being ok with saying "No, I'm fine" this is super exciting to me!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #19  
On plan since June 23/13

S/C/G: 197/153/150

Height: 5'3"

My NSV for today....a co-worker in my office comments almost everyday on how I a shrinking before her eyes. She's a sweetie and is always telling how good I am looking.

That is better than the taste of any cookie, cake or bag of chips!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #20  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Morning, All --

Congrats to all on goals met, shrinking sizes, and even lopsided smallness! It looks like things are moving right along.

While my losses have been pretty bilateral, I sure wish my calves would get in on the act! I SO want a cute pair of boots for the fall and winter, but these ham hocks keep them from zipping up. gah!

SarahBell -- Try really hard today to have no licks or tastes . . . really, really hard. You can do it!

Have a good day, all!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #21  

Good Day All...
glad to see you are all well and continue to be strong and losing

I remain OP and losing...but was losing my mind a lil (diet related i believe, no one ever provided insight so whose to say) and now a cold lol ....still finding it hard to want to everything i have to but i push forward.

be well.!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #22  
4/13-12/13 80lbs Loss

S/C/G: 256/176/120

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
I noticed that I seem to be "losing" from the right side of my body more than the left. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes, all the time. I keep losing in different places at different rates. One week I lost 3 inches on my hips and that was it.

Last edited by nalaroo; 09-17-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #23  
4/13-12/13 80lbs Loss

S/C/G: 256/176/120

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slownsteady View Post
What are your favorites that are easy, and 100% P1 OP? Would also prefer to NOT use any restricted products at this point.
I use the pudding mixes (non-restricted) for baking. I add 2 egg whites beaten well, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1-2 packets stevia and a little water to make a cake like batter. I bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes - don't over cook.

I like to mix the packet, stevia and baking powder together with water until I have a thick batter then I fold in the frothy egg whites. It's a yummy non-restricted treat!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #24  

Good Day All...
glad to see you are all well and continue to be strong and losing

I remain OP and losing...but was losing my mind a lil (diet related i believe, no one ever provided insight so whose to say) and now a cold lol ....still finding it hard to want to everything i have to but i push forward.

be well.!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #25  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinookgirl View Post
Hey Everyone!! Made my first goal!!! 30 down WOOT WOOT
Congrats on 30 lbs! That is awesome!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #26  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Oh my goodness! drinking this spinach chocolate/coffee frappe makes me feel like I'm cheating! So delicious!!

On another note... I was super awake last night, and was ambitious and went and bought a bunch of the veggies I had read about on the "let's talk (IP Approved) Vegetables!" and I dont quite know what I'm doing with them yet... I have to find an oven first, so I can try the rutabaga fries! I also got some Jimica, and some raw mushrooms, and some zucchini...
Yay for sticking with this plan! I know it will be worth it!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #27  
sugar is the devil

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone! I have yet to try any of the recipes using IP packets (the furthest I've gotten from straight packets is making a smoothie with my chocolate drink mix ) so that will need to be a goal this week! I'll research some recipes. What are your favorites that are easy,
I really really really love Crispy Cereal pancakes! Also enjoy the Potato Muffins if I'm craving a bread-like substance.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #28  

Quote:
Hello all!

So I gave myself a thorough examination in the mirror when I got out of the shower this am (big deal since I used to run from mirrors, and sorry for putting that image into your head ) and I noticed that I seem to be "losing" from the right side of my body more than the left. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it was always like that, the same way one foot is bigger than the other, but I am just noticing it now. Our bodies work in strange and wonderful ways.
I have noticed the same thing! For a while one side of my face seemed slightly thinner than the other- which was a little disconcerting! Right now, one of my feet is thinner (I can tell from tying my shoes), but it all seems to even out in the end and I doubt anyone else but me can tell.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #29  

Art3mis: Nice to see you. I was wondering where you were.

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone! I have yet to try any of the recipes using IP packets (the furthest I've gotten from straight packets is making a smoothie with my chocolate drink mix ) so that will need to be a goal this week! I'll research some recipes. What are your favorites that are easy, and 100% P1 OP? Would also prefer to NOT use any restricted products at this point. I know it is allowed. Just my decision at this point, I'm so carb sensitive. I would probably make them on weekends or evenings since I wouldn't have the means to bake during the weekday. I'm also a little leery of using a recipe that makes more than one 'serving' at a time. If they are tasty, I'm not sure I would trust myself to not eat all the servings in one sitting! Have a great day, everyone!
My favorite packet hacks:
*Rainbow's potato puree breadstiix (great with mockamole or caulihummus)
Also flatbread or crackers.
*Zucchini muffins (I posted in recipe thread) can be made with any pudding mix or potato puree, or oatmeal (but that's restricted). There is an alt nonrestricted oatmeal. (I mostly use banana, lemon, wildberry yogurt but you could use chocolate or vanilla/spice)
Soups with veggie puree
*And...my daily breakfast smoothie: chocolate pudding made with 8oz cold decaf instead of water, blended with raw spinach & then blended with
coffee ice cubes.

I SWEAR packet hacks have kept me OP for this long! And muffins/flatbread remove my need for restricted.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #30  

Congrats everyone on all the great progress today!!

30 pounds down is a big deal!!

Good luck to the cookie bakers- you can do it!

I have a slightly embarrassing NSV, I hope you won't mind if I share it.
I've been refusing to buy new stuff because I am not sure what size to get etc. I'm almost back into my pre-pregnancy weight stuff so I figured I would wait it out. I did buy a few things for work. Otherwise, I have some stuff in the back of my closet that I've been wearing and I thought it was fine. I can't quite wrap my head around being a smaller size anyway. My darling DH does not agree. He "made" me go buy some new tops a while ago because mine were really baggy (I wore them before I got into maternity clothes so the tummies were pretty stretched) and then yesterday he was telling me that my jeans were really baggy. We were standing in the kitchen talking and then he PANTSED ME! OMG.

He was right. My pants did totally come off very easily without unbuttoning... and it was funny.

Last edited by StormyS; 09-17-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: wrong emoticon
Closed Thread