Week 2 weigh in!

• Just weighed in and I am down 4 pounds! That makes a total of 10 pounds in two weeks!!! Doing the happy dance and my waist is down 4 inches!!!
  • Quote: Just weighed in and I am down 4 pounds! That makes a total of 10 pounds in two weeks!!! Doing the happy dance and my waist is down 4 inches!!!
    Dancing along with you... CONGRATS!!
  • Kellimomo3 - wow, the inches must feel really good to have lost! Yes, we all know that the primary measure of progress is that good 'ole scale, but to see your waist down so much has to feel most better?
  • Congrats, that is fabulous!
    Quote: Just weighed in and I am down 4 pounds! That makes a total of 10 pounds in two weeks!!! Doing the happy dance and my waist is down 4 inches!!!
  • Quote: Just weighed in and I am down 4 pounds! That makes a total of 10 pounds in two weeks!!! Doing the happy dance and my waist is down 4 inches!!!
    That's GREAT!! Congratulations!! You're on your way!!
  • Woohoo! Way to go, girl! Keep up the good work. I know that is so gratifying to actually see some results not just on the scale, but on your body! My hairdresser asked me yesterday if I had lost weight, and it just tickled me to death!
  • Second weigh-in yesterday, and was down 4, so that's 11 in 2 weeks. Didn't get measured, but I know from the feel of my clothes that I've lost a few inches in my waist. Also doing the happy dance!