Old 08-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/159/127

Height: 5.5

Default What week did you start to see the change in your inches, not so concerned about lbs

Hi this is my second round on IP...Last time it was very successful: BUT, it took an ENTIRE month before I lost 2 lbs...the Dr couldnt figure out why but my body was resistant, then suddenly it rolled off like a steam train..I went from 148 to 130 and from size 8 to size 4..I was pleased. The weight stayed off for a sweet long time...suddenly two months ago, I was eatting the same or less but the scale was flying high as I gained more weight DAILY, yes every day te scale was up regardless if I stopped carbs or changed amount of food I was eating..I ran all the way up to 164 and realized I need to go back on IP, fast!

I have been on for a week, lost 5-6 lbs and for two days I see no change on scale and nothing in inches....Im not so concerned with the lbs as I am with simply fitting into my largest jeans, the ones that were always big on me...They think maybe pre-menapause may have made the weight accumulate that fast but, I havent a clue.

I just want to know how soon any of you were able to notice a size come off your legs...I am feeling a bit frustrated tonight, I just want to see if there is something I can do better to make it pour off faster....it sure came on fast enough lol xoxo:dizzy
believeinGod is offline   Reply With Quote