Nashua Nutrition Code??

• Hey everyone, I saw a code for 5% savings somewhere but can't find it now. Does anyone have it?
    Thanks!
  • LABORDAY5..
    Got it!!
  • Great! I wonder if I can add that to my lifetime buyers club and get and additonal 5% off...I'm gonna try it!

Edit: YUP! It worked. 10% for lifetime buyers club. 5% for the discount code. Plus my order is over 99 so free shipping.
  • That's awesome Lisa! I'll have to try that also! My Mom is starting the IP program on Alternative products. I wanted to give her the discount code. I'm excited to see her succeed. I'm going to get her on the forum also, you ladies and gents helped me so much through my journey, I know she will definitely benefit.
  • Man a day late... grrr.. lol

I just placed my order yesterday... Oh well, love there products! Its still cheaper than most the IP packets even without the discount.. (although I still have my can't live without packets )

Thanks for posting the code! I wonder if we could have some sort of permanent thread that we could keep updated coupon codes for our alternative products/sites ?
  • I just check and seems like the code is actually LABOR5.. there might be others but the email they sent just listed it.