I finally got to try some WF dressing

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Thank you! I found some at the grocery store today!
  • Quote: I've found the WF salad dressings in both the produce section, with the refridgerated dressings, and in the dressing isle. For syrups, I found mine in the regular syrup section. I've only got the pancake and strawberry syrup, and only found a limited selection of the dressings.

Good luck finding yours! And again.. Netrition. I know I'm pimping this website, and I swear! I don't get any kickback. But found the selection to all be there, the prices fairly compriable to what I'd pay in the store (or a bit cheaper) and fast shipping! I usually get my stuff about two days after they tell me it's shipped, and they usually ship the next business day. So I order on Tuesday, and it's home on Friday.
    The dressings in the Salad Aisle/Refrigerated section are the 0/0/0 (0 Carb/0sugar/0 fat) and must be refrigerated. In my experience ALL the ones on the shelf with dressing are not 0/0/0, though they are Sugar Free (and labeled that way) but have FAT added. Just check carefully!
  • Quote: OOOOH.... banana smoothie!!! I (hopefully) am picking up banana pudding tomorrow at my WI... that would be a yummy breakfast!

I guess I am the only one who has ever requested the banana pudding.. they had to order it for me
    Haha I got the banana pudding too and the girls in the office where I go mentioned that no one likes the banana pudding, I DO!!!!
  • Ugh I can barely find any WF products here! Im jealous! Its probably a fortune to have it shipped
  • Quote: Haha I got the banana pudding too and the girls in the office where I go mentioned that no one likes the banana pudding, I DO!!!!
    I love it!
    Maybe because it reminds me of that banana penicillin we had as kids...
  • Quote: Haha I got the banana pudding too and the girls in the office where I go mentioned that no one likes the banana pudding, I DO!!!!
    I love it. I make banana/zucchini muffins and banana pancakes. I've never had the plain pudding
  • I had the butterscotch pudding yesterday..shudder..it was terrible!
  • I love the French, Bacon Ranch, Smooth Bacon, Thousand Island (on Big Mac in a Bowl of course), Chipotle Ranch, and I also really love the ketchup and syrup! Yummmmm!
    I'll have to find the onion dip and try that.
  • Vitacost.. I order mine from them, cheaper than the store.
  • I had some of the WF ketchup last night with turnip "fries" and I really enjoyed it. I just peeled the turnip, cut it into strips, tossed it with olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder, Baked for 20 minutes total at about 400 degrees. Delicious!