Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #31  
Workin' It

S/C/G: 205/186(IP)/159/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
IP Problems: When you put a pair of pants in the back of the closet because they're still too small, and pull them out in 3 weeks and they're WAY too big!
Man I feel your frustration. I did the same thing with shorts this morning. The pair I'm wearing were a little too snug just a couple of weeks ago and now I'm wearing a belt to keep them up. It's a GOOD problem to have
Old 08-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 209/164/130

Height: 5'2

Default Is Chicken Broth "unlimited"

Hi! I usually get hungry between lunch and dinner. Would it be ok to use fat free chicken broth and kale (another "unlimited" food) soup to hold me over?
Old 08-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishthayer View Post
Morning everyone!! Hope you all have a great OP day!!

I have lost 30 pounds and almost no one has commented on my weight...how many pounds did you loose when people started to notice?
I had to smile at your post, it's more common than you would think. We've joked in the past about how many people comment on how great our HAIR looks or ask if we had a haircut up to/around this point in our weight loss. Don't worry, people will start noticing soon, if they haven't really already, sometimes they have but don't know if they should comment or not. Anyway, you are doing great and if you showed people side by side pics of when you started versus today, they would indeed notice.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 265//200

Height: 5'6"

I had my first weigh in 9.4 pounds lost. I know that it won't go this way every week. But, it sure feels good.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradogirl View Post
Thinking hard about my fiance's upcoming birthday, we are having a tailgate party at our home. The first broncos game is the day before his birthday. The day of his birthday he wants to go to Alamo Drafthouse (movie theater/restaurant that has my FAVORITE hard cider). I am so... SO... tempted to take a day or two off IP. I know that it will set me back at LEAST a week. I have read the "real cost cheating on IP" thread. And I think it's very telling that the people who are always fessing up to cheats and encouraging cheats often have tickers that never moved and/or they haven't logged in in years.

Talk me out of it people!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let me eat a wheel of cheese dipped in chocolate and wash it down with a beer or 6!
Ok.. I think you are doing great.. Looks like you are past the halfway mark!!! And I'm here today to talk you off the ledge! Think I've been to one if those theaters in Austin... ! What else is on the menu?? I googled one in Littleton Co...( noticed they have GF) ...... But see burgers..salads...(toss that bun.... ) BYO beverage..or stick to water.... or iced tea...You got this and have fended off worse over the last weeks. Don't backslide cause you're gonna look great in that Halloween costume if you stay on track!! And beer and fried food is not who you have been of late.......does Fiancé want you to stay OP or is he encouraging you to eat bad and go off the rails? LOL....Doesn't he want the sexy date for Halloween??!! We want pictures.....!

Last edited by 65X65; 08-15-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #36  
Started IP 6/14/2013

S/C/G: 205/195/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Thinking hard about my fiance's upcoming birthday, we are having a tailgate party at our home. The first broncos game is the day before his birthday. The day of his birthday he wants to go to Alamo Drafthouse (movie theater/restaurant that has my FAVORITE hard cider). I am so... SO... tempted to take a day or two off IP. I know that it will set me back at LEAST a week. I have read the "real cost cheating on IP" thread. And I think it's very telling that the people who are always fessing up to cheats and encouraging cheats often have tickers that never moved and/or they haven't logged in in years.

Talk me out of it people!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let me eat a wheel of cheese dipped in chocolate and wash it down with a beer or 6!
bikinis. think about the bikinis. and the itty bitty jeans. and the little sundresses. the bikinis!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #37  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:

Personally, I am a cake lover, and I love beer. But, we have had many family birthdays, weddings, and celebrations since starting IP. I have not cheated even once, because I know that having the enjoyment of tasting these things is only momentary, and I am left with what.....? Being fat and not feeling good in my own skin and trying to cover up fat rolls in clothes that are too warm for the weather, or still don't look good because they really don't cover up how bad I look. I have missed out on enjoying many outings and get togethers because I felt insecure, uncomfortable, out of breath, you name it! You can do without the garbage. You can enjoy the day without making it about what you are eating. You can find things that are OP and arrange to eat something beforehand. You can drink water with lemon and feel good in the morning! You can get healthy and not worry about developing diabetes or heart disease! You can be romantic later with your fiance and feel sexy, instead of fat and self conscious! You can do this!!!!!

If you are really wanting something sweet to make you feel like you can at least celebrate the day, check out Rainbows recipe for whoopie pies with the Protidiet Chocolate Cake mix and WF Marshmallow Creme.

Good luck and hang tough!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #38  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Ok.. I think you are doing great.. Looks like you are past the halfway mark!!! And I'm here today to talk you off the ledge! Think I've been to one if those theaters in Austin... ! What else is on the menu?? I googled one in Littleton Co...( noticed they have GF) ...... But see burgers..salads...(toss that bun.... ) BYO beverage..or stick to water.... or iced tea...You got this and have fended off worse over the last weeks. Don't backslide cause you're gonna look great in that Halloween costume if you stay on track!! And beer and fried food is not who you have been of late.......does Fiancé want you to stay OP or is he encouraging you to eat bad and go off the rails? LOL....Doesn't he want the sexy date for Halloween??!! We want pictures.....!
Thank you 65! Not sure if we're celebrating halloween this year, but it'd be nice to have the option to wear a cute costume! Not sure if I can pull off those "sexy" ones, lol! He is a sweetheart, he doesn't care either way as long as I'm happy and he can still have his daily bowl of ice cream LOL (He's one of those that can eat whatever he wants and never gain!). If I tell him I've decided to go off program for a day, he will make sure I have something I've been really wanting/missing. If I tell him I want to stay OP, he will make sure that we go somewhere that will work for me. Sometimes it feels like I'm killing the festive mood when I don't indulge like everyone else and I feel like a pain in the a$$! But you are right, I can make it work. Thank you!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasunshine View Post
bikinis. think about the bikinis. and the itty bitty jeans. and the little sundresses. the bikinis!
Thank you Flo! One day I will wear skinny jeans with flats and not look like an upside down triangle!!! Gotta stay strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Personally, I am a cake lover, and I love beer. But, we have had many family birthdays, weddings, and celebrations since starting IP. I have not cheated even once, because I know that having the enjoyment of tasting these things is only momentary, and I am left with what.....? Being fat and not feeling good in my own skin and trying to cover up fat rolls in clothes that are too warm for the weather, or still don't look good because they really don't cover up how bad I look. I have missed out on enjoying many outings and get togethers because I felt insecure, uncomfortable, out of breath, you name it! You can do without the garbage. You can enjoy the day without making it about what you are eating. You can find things that are OP and arrange to eat something beforehand. You can drink water with lemon and feel good in the morning! You can get healthy and not worry about developing diabetes or heart disease! You can be romantic later with your fiance and feel sexy, instead of fat and self conscious! You can do this!!!!!

If you are really wanting something sweet to make you feel like you can at least celebrate the day, check out Rainbows recipe for whoopie pies with the Protidiet Chocolate Cake mix and WF Marshmallow Creme.

Good luck and hang tough!
You're right! My reserve is strengthened. However it's not for 3 weeks so I might come back for more as the day nears, lol!

Thank you ladies!!! 3FC IS THE BEST!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thank you 65! Not sure if we're celebrating halloween this year, but it'd be nice to have the option to wear a cute costume! Not sure if I can pull off those "sexy" ones, lol! He is a sweetheart, he doesn't care either way as long as I'm happy and he can still have his daily bowl of ice cream LOL (He's one of those that can eat whatever he wants and never gain!). If I tell him I've decided to go off program for a day, he will make sure I have something I've been really wanting/missing. If I tell him I want to stay OP, he will make sure that we go somewhere that will work for me. Sometimes it feels like I'm killing the festive mood when I don't indulge like everyone else and I feel like a pain in the a$$! But you are right, I can make it work. Thank you!!!
Good to know you have the good support! Like I said ... You got this!! It's going to be a great time because you are in control.. And sounds like you got a great guy! Enjoy your youth... Be who you want to be ..bikinis, skinny jeans... And the cuter part of a cute couple!! Wear something you haven't worn for a while... Or shop for something smashing!!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Good to know you have the good support! Like I said ... You got this!! It's going to be a great time because you are in control.. And sounds like you got a great guy! Enjoy your youth... Be who you want to be ..bikinis, skinny jeans... And the cuter part of a cute couple!! Wear something you haven't worn for a while... Or shop for something smashing!!
Thanks. You're right, I don't want to waste anymore of my life feeling badly about myself. It wasn't too long ago that I dreaded social time because I just didn't like being seen. Thank you 65
Old 08-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 184/161.9/160

Height: 5' 8"

What a handsome guy - you and your wife look great!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 403/376/165

Height: 5'7"

Wow Spiritman! You're incredible!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #44  
sugar is the devil

I'm on Day 4 and have stuck 100% OP So far I haven't had any of those dreaded headaches or any other side effects?

I just mixed an Orange Drink and a Vanilla Drink together. Soooo good! Tastes like a melted creamsicle. Downed that sucka so fast. I'm thinking of freezing the other half (for lunch) so it's more like a creamsicle!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #45  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetScrumptious View Post
I'm on Day 4 and have stuck 100% OP So far I haven't had any of those dreaded headaches or any other side effects?

I just mixed an Orange Drink and a Vanilla Drink together. Soooo good! Tastes like a melted creamsicle. Downed that sucka so fast. I'm thinking of freezing the other half (for lunch) so it's more like a creamsicle!
You can also blend it with a little crushed ice and it is like a milkshake!
Closed Thread