Old 08-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #31  
IP since 8-16-13

S/C/G: 240/225/175

Height: 5'6

No coffee would have (I think) been the only deal breaker. I've always told myself for every cup you must drink an additional glass of water. I've got the coffee thing down to a manageable 2 or 3 a day. I might even switch to decaf - but since this is only day 3 I think I will figure out a few other things first.
Lj14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #32  

Coffee is really my only vice in the world...its the one thing i can't live without AND...its not horrible for you (as long as its in moderation)....i try and keep my intake to no more than 2 cups a day ...i dont even need it sweet...just missing proper cream...but im learning...or shall i say my taste buds are
Art3mis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #33  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

I feel the same way, I will try and stick with two and see how that goes, and drink extra water..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj14 View Post
No coffee would have (I think) been the only deal breaker. I've always told myself for every cup you must drink an additional glass of water. I've got the coffee thing down to a manageable 2 or 3 a day. I might even switch to decaf - but since this is only day 3 I think I will figure out a few other things first.
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #34  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

I agree, it's my only vice too, and would prefer not to give up a cup or two a day..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3mis View Post
Coffee is really my only vice in the world...its the one thing i can't live without AND...its not horrible for you (as long as its in moderation)....i try and keep my intake to no more than 2 cups a day ...i dont even need it sweet...just missing proper cream...but im learning...or shall i say my taste buds are
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Default Pumpkin Spice Latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBobber View Post
I am thinkin I am gonna hafta make a Startbucks run now! lol
One of the things I have LOVED in the past once fall arrives is a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. In a former life, coffee mate P-Spice creamer was pretty darn close... (And easy on the wallet)..... Dynamite on this diet tho! Never again!

Finally got some of that Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice ground coffee today that was mentioned, from Target...
lip smacking good usin EAS Cafe Carmel as creamer and a decent shake of cinnamon...
Prob nothing like Starbucks P-Spice...mmmmm...I can SURE live with this version tho' and can't really remember what the Starbucks was like anymore....! Probably would find it sickening sweet... Haven't had one now since Christmas. That's a good thing!
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 273/259/150

Height: 5'4"

My previous famous quote...I want a little coffee to go with my cream! This has been rough!!! I came here looking for alternatives to half n half that would hopefully satisfy my cravings. I drink decaf and have for years due to fibrosis but I love the flavored creamers. Reading this thread I am encouraged to try flavored coffees. But if a substitute for half n half is out there I'm ready for it!
Cat Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Bird View Post
My previous famous quote...I want a little coffee to go with my cream! This has been rough!!! I came here looking for alternatives to half n half that would hopefully satisfy my cravings. I drink decaf and have for years due to fibrosis but I love the flavored creamers. Reading this thread I am encouraged to try flavored coffees. But if a substitute for half n half is out there I'm ready for it!
I was a half & half lover too. It was probably a bad habit to be in. I'm learning healthier choices now.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #38  
Started IP 07/29/2013

S/C/G: 206.8/186/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
One of the things I have LOVED in the past once fall arrives is a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. In a former life, coffee mate P-Spice creamer was pretty darn close... (And easy on the wallet)..... Dynamite on this diet tho! Never again!

Finally got some of that Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice ground coffee today that was mentioned, from Target...
lip smacking good usin EAS Cafe Carmel as creamer and a decent shake of cinnamon...
Prob nothing like Starbucks P-Spice...mmmmm...I can SURE live with this version tho' and can't really remember what the Starbucks was like anymore....! Probably would find it sickening sweet... Haven't had one now since Christmas. That's a good thing!

I am a lover of pumpkin coffee... like pumpkin pie in a cup! I hafta place a WF order today... maybe I will try their carmel sauce... fall is in the air! Maybe we could come up with an alt. to the pepermint mocha I love in the winter too!

Last edited by FrostyBobber; 08-26-2013 at 02:32 PM.
FrostyBobber is offline   Reply With Quote