IP Daily Chat Thursday 8/1/2013

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • WOW April i just looked at all your WI...thats pretty amazing i only got 1.8 lbs last week...

sorry about your tat as well
  • Quote: a 4th meal? or do you mean all three packets with your main meal? if you mean that, sometimes yes, even tho a low cal eating plan, i find sometimes i am full....but i do eat it...actually last night at work was one of the first times i was dizzy and lightheaded and the only thing that helped was eating....so go figure...

i love the pre-made chocolate pudding, esp for work, no mixing needed. i eat mine cold..and use a lil WF caramel sauce on it..it makes it all butterscotchy its pretty good and fairly filling
    Glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Oh caramel sauce! I didn't even think of that great idea
  • Quote: Congrats on your loss! I am only on day 4 myself and finally starting to feel good! (Ie not hungry with a headache) I weigh in on Saturday so hopefully I have the same awesome results you had!
    I'm just getting hungry now, but it's almost dinnertime! And, I still have an IP pack to eat! So, I'm excited!
    Keep on track and you will do GREAT at your WI! I'm loving this plan! I can lose weight without even breaking a sweat? I could get use to this!

To everyone else, Good job! I wish I could respond to each one of you. I'm a Facebooker, and I am REALLY missing that "like" button.
  • Day 2 of getting back on track. I seem to be the only one whose diet coach reccommends 5 packets a day + dinner and unlimited spinach.....maybe because Im really athletic??? I dont know, anyways I feel weird doing that when no one else on here is eating that much, so Im trying only 3 packets a day. Ive decided to have my meat/veggie meal at lunch because I work almost 13hr shifts and I get hungry!

Today was some big employee BBQ and the manager on the floor Im on is pushing burgers, chips, pie on everyone, but Im not giving in!!!

Im going to succeed at this!!!! I have to do this for myself!
  • I am finding out how important it is to stay on program wk1 -5 wk2 -2.8 wk 3- .2 i have not been eating my 3rd IP and have not been eating my veggies. I told the coach "but I haven't cheated" he said you are cheating if you are not following program. I learned a very valuable lesson today. Hope I can save someone else from doing this.
  • Does anyone have a link or pdf copy of the Phase 2 and Phase 3 protocol? I looked at the Ideal Protein Phases Sticky, but was curious if anyone had an actualy document of the phases to share. Thank you in advance.
  • Quote: Does anyone have a link or pdf copy of the Phase 2 and Phase 3 protocol? I looked at the Ideal Protein Phases Sticky, but was curious if anyone had an actualy document of the phases to share. Thank you in advance.
    The PDFs are in the sticky. I put them there.
    They are attached in post #48.
  • Thank you Lisa. I found them.
  • Quote: Day 2 of getting back on track. I seem to be the only one whose diet coach reccommends 5 packets a day + dinner and unlimited spinach.....maybe because Im really athletic??? I dont know, anyways I feel weird doing that when no one else on here is eating that much, so Im trying only 3 packets a day. Ive decided to have my meat/veggie meal at lunch because I work almost 13hr shifts and I get hungry!

Today was some big employee BBQ and the manager on the floor Im on is pushing burgers, chips, pie on everyone, but Im not giving in!!!

Im going to succeed at this!!!! I have to do this for myself!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]My coach told me to make sure I eat an extra pack or 2-4 oz more of meat on days I'm active. My paper said 3-5 IP packs/day, but she scratched out 5 and put 4. I'm only in my first week, so this may change. After my 2 weeks are up, I'm getting back to my exercise. However, I'm enjoying sitting on my couch as I get slimmer!!!

Keep up the will power! You'll get there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUlOAyQsn4 My mantra right now!
    /COLOR]
  • Quote: Day 2 of getting back on track. I seem to be the only one whose diet coach reccommends 5 packets a day + dinner and unlimited spinach.....maybe because Im really athletic??? I dont know, anyways I feel weird doing that when no one else on here is eating that much, so Im trying only 3 packets a day. Ive decided to have my meat/veggie meal at lunch because I work almost 13hr shifts and I get hungry!
    You are exercising A LOT.
    Do what your coach says.
    There is actually an alternative protocol for athletes and I'm not sure why they haven't put you on that!
  • I am officially back in onederland!!! My WI with my coach this afternoon was 198.2, and I couldn't be happier. I'm also finally fitting back into my better clothes - victory!

My loss this week was 2.4 lbs, which isn't bad. I'm down 29 lbs in 6 weeks now, yay!

I just found out I'll be traveling to Europe for work for 3 weeks in September. My coach suggested I phase off temporarily, so I wouldn't cheat on my trip, and at least maintain with a phase 3/4 lifestyle. Probably a good idea, so I don't get tempted to go wild over there where EVERYTHING is more tasty.

Hope everyone is enjoying their losses and NSVs!
  • Good afternoon all. I had a successful WI today and it feels so good. Congratulations to all who had a successful WI and good luck to all who have one coming up.
  • Stickies
    Hello! I am brand new to posting here, although I have been reading up on Ideal Protein for a couple of weeks, and reading a lot of these forums and I am excited to begin! I am getting up the guts to phone and make an appointment. There are at least four IP centers where I live, and I want to be sure to choose the right one!

I see in the instructions at the beginning of this page to check the "stickies," I am not sure what that means! I've never heard of that before, please help?

• Quote: Hello! I am brand new to posting here, although I have been reading up on Ideal Protein for a couple of weeks, and reading a lot of these forums and I am excited to begin! I am getting up the guts to phone and make an appointment. There are at least four IP centers where I live, and I want to be sure to choose the right one!

I see in the instructions at the beginning of this page to check the "stickies," I am not sure what that means! I've never heard of that before, please help?

Hello & Welcome! On the main page of the ideal protein forum (above all the threads) are two Stickies. Hope I'm explaining it enough. If not, ask again.
  • Thank you Lisa and Holly! I appreciate all the advice!