IP Daily Chat Wednesday 7/24/2013

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Was making pasta for dinner and realized I already had two and a half packets today! I dug the remaining pasta out of my bowl (most of it) and finished up my meat sauce for dinner!! Whoops!

I made up for last week's zero weight loss with four pounds this week and I'm officially slightly past half way to my goal! That is if I aim for the extra 10 I was originally thinking of. Alternatively, at 150 I'd be at my lowest weight I ever recall and fairly certain I won't have tummy rolls. We'll see how the next 13 go before I decide if I'm going for the extra 10.
  • Are there certain vegetables that help you lose weight more than others? I find myself eating lots of cucumbers, because they are the easiest for me to get down. 2 Cups of veggies at lunch and dinner just feels like so much. I actually feel nauseous while I'm eating- especially broccoli! It's so filling.
    Any suggestions are much appreciated.
  • I am new to this forum and to IP and I must say.... I love you guys! You all ave inspired me mire than you would know! THANKS!

238/226/115
  • Quote: Are there certain vegetables that help you lose weight more than others? I find myself eating lots of cucumbers, because they are the easiest for me to get down. 2 Cups of veggies at lunch and dinner just feels like so much. I actually feel nauseous while I'm eating- especially broccoli! It's so filling.
    Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Just found out that I'm eating way too many veggies because I have been weighing them on a scale and not using cups to measure. Sheesh!