Old 07-20-2013, 07:43 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Default Plan-plan-plan

As stated so often by members on this forum who have been and are in the process of being WILDLY successful on IP..
Am meeting an old work buddy at bugaboo creek on monday evening for dinner..
I went on line to check their menu so i can determine how I'll order...found out they even have a gluten free menu..so i did a search for Chilis..
they do also and its on line. it is all divided by allergen and the GF one is toward the end. I would suggest doing this kind of search esp for the chain restaurants these days. Many of them offer this now and actually have for a few years now. It's on line ... and a great place to start in planning your meal when anticipating an eating out event. Ruby Tuesday's also has this as does The Outback...( Outback was one of the first to publicly offer this..leader in the industry. our daughters with celiac know the chain is meticulous about this and have always sought this chain out when traveling)
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
I called Chili's to find out what their Margarita chicken is marinated in. Only nutrition facts were listed on their website, not ingredients.

It is marinated in Margarita mix which is full of sugar. I wouldn't recommend ordering this.
LOL!!! That's what I got!!! The margarita chicken over lettuce and tomatoes.... Sugar! No wonder it tasted so darn awesome!!! oops!

I'm heading out now and can't wait to read the rest of this post!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote