Novi Cleanse

• Hello all,

I have been a member for quite some time but I don't post all the often. Usually I just browse the forums and find all the answers I am looking for.

Just a quick back story I have been on Ideal Protein for just over a year and up to this point I have lost 80lbs. Over the past 5 - 6 weeks my weight loss has stalled. On average I am losing 1-2 lbs a week which is great but not at over $100 a week. I told my clinic I am going to give them 2 more weeks and if my results don't improve I will be switching to alternative products more specifically Wonderslim. I guess this scared them a little so they have told me to start a journal so they can try to find what the problem is. They also gave me a box of Novi Cleanse which is according to the receipt $60 value for free.

I am going camping this week so I told them there is no way I am starting a cleanse but I am willing to try it next week. Has anyone tried Novi Cleanse. I have serious concerns about having to constantly use the bathroom especially at work. Any help would be appreciated.
  • i'm looking forward to trying it around the 6 week mark.
  • I can't speak to novicleanse but someone else surely will

I CAN speak to weight loss stall, however, esp after a long time OP.
    Mine came in May, after 10 mo on plan
    I chose to phase off & then back on
    I lost 6 and stalled again so I'm doing a July phase off (p3-4, with no "fun" days)

After the reading I've done, very low carb plans can wreck havoc with the metabolism (esp thyroid) after a while. When I phase back onto P1 on July 27, I'll be on IP almost a year. I'll do 12 weeks of P1 and if I'm not at goal, I'll phase off again to give my thyroid a break (1 week of P2, 2 weeks P3, 1 week P4 with no fun day) before re-starting to goal.

I'm not going to be in such a hurry if it is bad for my thyroid.
  • They suggested I go in maintenance for a while but I am only 20 lbs from my goal I do not want to drag this out longer then I have to. I am ready to move on to the next phase of reclaiming my life and by next phase I mean doing some hardcore physical workouts.
  • I guess I have nothing to lose other then some weight right haha. I will give it a go and let you ladies know how things turn out. They are going to brief me on it during my next weigh in I believe it's a 14 day detox. I have never done a cleanse in my life so I am not sure what to expect.
  • Quote: I guess I have nothing to lose other then some weight right haha. I will give it a go and let you ladies know how things turn out. They are going to brief me on it during my next weigh in I believe it's a 14 day detox. I have never done a cleanse in my life so I am not sure what to expect.
    Good luck!
  • nOVI CLEANSE IS AN EXTREME PRODUCT. Use miralax or metamucil instead My clinic doesnt even recommend the novi cleanse and does recommend the miralax. My dr prefers metamucil Be careful.
  • Thanks FloridaSunshine. What do you mean by extreme product Maezy? Are we talking dangerous extreme or don't leave the bathroom for 14 days extreme?