IP Daily Chat Monday, 7/8/2013

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Weigh in!
    Down 3 lbs after committing to IP last week for second time! When my coach added my measurements and weight, I'm the same as I was at end of May! Talk about the cost of cheating....but I'm back on track!

Also just got my order in from netrition--great site! My suggestion to previous post is to use that site to get "backup" bars and then level w ur coach that u can't afford that lengthy delay in ip products without prior notice at least. And they could have offered you some substitutes too. Sorry you had such a tough day.

Peace all
  • Today was my 2nd WI, down 2.2 lbs. First week was 8.4lbs, so I'm trying not to be discouraged. It is my TOM, so I'm hoping that has something to do with the smaller loss.
  • Quote: Today was my 2nd WI, down 2.2 lbs. First week was 8.4lbs, so I'm trying not to be discouraged. It is my TOM, so I'm hoping that has something to do with the smaller loss.
    I am excited for you!!!! I wish I had a loss to share this week but for me there was a gain of .6. Just stay on program and drink your water and I bet the woosh fairy visits you for your next weigh in!

Also nearly eight and a half pounds your first week is AWESOME!!!!

It may be time to introduce you to this new idea we have all found, "Weight loss is not linear" It seems our bodies have a mind of their own and they do things pretty mysteriously, in that as much as science can explain most of it, it's still not going to do what we expect as fast as we think it should happen. The more I relax and just trust this protocol the better I feel on pretty much every level of my life; mental, emotional, physical, work and home.
  • my clinic is totally useless, i am not certain why they needed 250 bucks at the first visit, they do not do anything, ANYTHING at all for me. today it was just the secretary who weighed me in, who couldn't even answer my questions...im losing and staying OP but, i wonder if i shouldn't just look at the cheaper alternative foods....and do it on my own from here on out .... wish that the ip people kinda held their coaches more accountable...and had them follow some form of standards.