25 by the First Day of Fall

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • If we start on Sunday, we have 11 weeks til the Autumnal Equinox.

Some of us could be at goal by then!

Here is the spreadsheet link

Enter your info. If caluculations don't show up after allowing it to save, PM me...please don't put the message on the thread. Or if someone does, no need to repeat if something isn't working. I'll see messages faster if you PM me.

If a column says it will auto calucualte, it WILL (don't add values there or it messes up the formulas)! But the page must be saved on some computers for the calulations to appear.

Please don't sort the spreadsheet or make other changes, other than adding your own data (weekly losses)
    Changes others are making is creating more work for people because formulas stop working.
    Thank you and happy losing!
  • I'm in!!
  • 25 by Fall
    I am in!
  • I'm in!
  • I need to do this!
  • count me in !
  • I am in!!!! Yahoo
  • I am in!
  • I love the spreadsheets! They help me keep it in perspective. I'm totally in!
  • I'm in. I've never done one of these before, but it aligns very closely with my end goal! I was shooting for 25 by the end of Sept, so this will just push me a week earlier. Thanks for setting it up!
  • Count me in!
  • Thanks for setting this up, please count me in!
  • I'd like to join in too.
  • So in!!!!! (Although, I must admit, I'm a little scared about actually setting a 25 pound goal. This has never worked for me really and I always feel disappointed in myself. But Maybe, just maybe, this time will be different.:-)
  • I'm in too...and scared...