Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
I'm going to have a small grump. Does anyone else take forever to move down in sizes? While my pants are a bit looser they're by no means ready to be exchanged for a smaller size and tops are looser but also don't need a smaller size. Last time I lost 45lbs and yet only moved down 4 sizes.
I will say my corset is much closer to being able to close though. It was at first so small that the 6" modesty panel wasn't quite reaching the other side and now I can cinch it down to where there is only about 2-3 inches before it closes all the way. So I know I'm getting smaller but I don't know why it seems to be so slow!
(I've been researching corset training for 6 months now, I love the idea of a more hourglass shape! And yes, it's perfectly safe when done correctly and not taken too far. I'm thinking I'll start that after I'm at goal because they're too pricy to buy as often as I'd need to at this point.)
I felt like this for the longest time. But I then I was barely in 16's when I went to 14 and now less than a month later am wearing 12's. As much as I love it, I can't keep up in clothes. It will happen.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Today will be a new test for me. I'm doing an 8 hour drive alone. This use to mean to me yummy snacks and fast food. I've packed a cooler w premade mini muffins, raw celery and cucs and a bunch or water. I also have my restricted saved for this venture. I'm a little scared but I know prepping is the answer! I will also be up much later than my usual time, should I do an extra packet?
Old 06-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 155.6/155.6/135

Height: 5`6``

has anyone tried the chocolate peanut butter spread, i heard it was good with celery
Old 06-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all the successes mentioned today!! Celebrate your hard work with a nice bubble bath

We are still at our beach house and I am enjoying the down time. I would normally have a weigh in tomorrow but I moved it to Monday's because of travel plans. I placed my first order for Quest bars last night and can't wait for them to be delivered! I did order from the website as suggested.

I am sticking to OP but it sure is frustrating to eat out and see all the foods I used to eat ..... Because the program is working, I am not cheating!!

Have a great day
Old 06-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 297/293/185/

Height: 5-7

Just started the IP Program. I am down almost 4 pounds the first week. I have also lost 1.5 inches. This program isn't too bad, but I still want and crave some sweets and especially those breads! I know it will get easier!
Old 06-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #51  
Started ip 4/15/2013

S/C/G: 157/150/120

Height: 5'6"

I've been missing out on the posts for awhile. which means i've been slightly on program the last couple weeks. Following it to the T but there have been some cheats here and there. The cheating here and there started because i hit the weight plateau 3 weeks ago. Got extremely frustrated even though loosing inches the scales was not moving. I've gotten over the cheating part and will try once again to just stick with the program. My cheats consisted of BBQ meats & fresh cherries.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #52  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
Good morning everyone! Hope you are all well! So happy that it is Wednesday! With a Saturday conference (all-day) last weekend, I truly felt like I didn't have a weekend so to say that I am chomping at the bit for this weekend is a mild understatement.

First off - shout outs!

Lisa - I love the new photos. Relaxed at the lake is an awesome way to be! I can't wait to take a relaxed on the river photo (3 more weeks!!) or unrelaxed whitewater rafting.

SylviesGirl - Congrats!!! What a huge accomplishment!

Everyone! - keep up the good work. I don't think I have ever done anything this life changing, challenging or satisfying in my life.

.... and last night I, too, hit ONEderland! I am so excited. I officially weigh less than I did when I met my boyfriend, am able to fit into a dress that I bought about 3 years ago and have never worn. And! I can again wear a suit that I *love* but that I grew too big to wear. I am beyond excited and can't wait for a hearing to rock that suit!

So here we go! Cheers to you all! We are all so amazing!
Sarita: so happy to see that you have hit ONEderland! What great news! Congrats to SylviesGirl as well.

AprilH3: I noticed the same thing with me. I am due for WI4 tomorrow and am expecting to be down a total of 15 lbs since starting IP. I have moved down from my size 14's, but my 12's are still pretty snug. I feel so much smaller and have lost like 10 1/2" so far, but for some reason it is not in the places I had hoped. Hang in there, it will happen!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 296/259/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Congrats on all the WIs!
Sarita & Sylviesgirl: welcome to onderland!
More good to come!
I too, like your new picture! Look at that lovely bone structure in your face!!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Sarita: so happy to see that you have hit ONEderland! What great news! Congrats to SylviesGirl as well.

AprilH3: I noticed the same thing with me. I am due for WI4 tomorrow and am expecting to be down a total of 15 lbs since starting IP. I have moved down from my size 14's, but my 12's are still pretty snug. I feel so much smaller and have lost like 10 1/2" so far, but for some reason it is not in the places I had hoped. Hang in there, it will happen!
I think I get sad because I see other people move down in sizes so much faster. But everyone loses differently. I'm super grateful though that for the most part I carry my weight well and usually look smaller than I really am. Focus on the positive right?!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
Love your new pic, Lisa! You look great!

I got on the scale this morning and was greeted with a weight of 173.5!

That's a half a pound from my original goal!!

I can hardly believe it!! Thank you, everyone, for being there and being such an inspiration and support! I have 2 vacations coming up, but after that fun is over and done with, I plan on coming back through the phases to lose possibly 10 more pounds. THIS IS AWESOME!
Congrats!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #56  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
I'm going to have a small grump. Does anyone else take forever to move down in sizes? While my pants are a bit looser they're by no means ready to be exchanged for a smaller size and tops are looser but also don't need a smaller size. Last time I lost 45lbs and yet only moved down 4 sizes.
Interesting about corset training, but do be mindful of your ability to breath and how often you wear them. They can lead to injury, especially as to the ribs and, in particular, the floating ribs.

As for the clothing sizing. Despite having lost nearly-20 pounds I am still wearing my old clothes which yes, is extremely frustrating. I keep trying on a particular pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in a while and they are still to freaking tight. That being said, I think that my mid-section weight is going to be stubborn and so my pant size may take longer to change.

This all being said, look @ all your body parts - together and independently. I am sure that you will see an overall loss. Inspired by your posting, I came home after work and rooted through my closet for the two dresses that have been mocking me for your - really, YEARS!! I haven't been able to wear either one of them. And with great trepidation, I tried tonight. AND THEY FIT. Granted, the white one needs more time but one is perfect (and tight the way it is supposed to me). Photos below (....photos with great trepidation too!)

Don't get discouraged. It's working - you know it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black.jpg (17.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg photo-1.jpg (32.4 KB, 43 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 228/217/116

Height: 5'1

Smile Optimistic

Hello! I'm 4 weeks new to IP and just found this forum a couple of days ago, and so glad I did!! I am feeling so many of the same mood swings and frustrations as so many of you have described. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in feeling this way. And like some have posted, I too feel like the pounds aren't melting away fast enough. Although I do feel smaller and my clothes are fitting looser, I am feeling impatient and frustrated that the weight loss is not greater Feeling optimistic after reading everyone's comments! Thank you for the encouragement
Old 06-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecmcnamee View Post
Morning everyone ... I'm about 4 months into the whole IP thing .. down 52 pounds and 30 some inches. Before IP I was a regular exerciser ... cardio and strength training (I was squatting 170 pounds ... boy I miss THAT!). I missed riding my bike more .. and my coach said that I could go ahead and ride but not the 20+ miles that I was doing before .. basically take it easy and have an extra shake/packet on the days I ride. I've ridden 3 times (about 5 miles each time) and have not felt well after each ride. Basically nausea, headache and just a general feeling of exhaustion. I am drinking a shake when I get back from the ride but I'm wondering if it's just more than my body can handle at this point ..

Am I crazy to think this or has anyone else experienced this??
I had a major stall three months into the program. Nothing my coach suggested helped. I was depressed and felt like a blob so I started a kickboxing program. I added an extra non restricted packet and also 6-8 oz of protein at lunch. During my 10 weeks of exercising, I've lost 25lbs and feel great. My coach has been supportive and I'm so happy I made this decision. I know that exercise will be essential to keeping off the weight so I feel like I have a jump on establishing good habits. I hope you're able to find a way to continue exercising and losing.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
I got on the scale this morning and was greeted with a weight of 173.5!

That's a half a pound from my original goal!!

I can hardly believe it!! Thank you, everyone, for being there and being such an inspiration and support! I have 2 vacations coming up, but after that fun is over and done with, I plan on coming back through the phases to lose possibly 10 more pounds. THIS IS AWESOME!
Wow! FANTASTIC!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy1979 View Post
has anyone tried the chocolate peanut butter spread, i heard it was good with celery
Yes, I think it is good on celery or sometimes I eat it with bell peppers. It tastes nothing like peanut butter, though.
Closed Thread