Old 06-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #46  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyMaggies View Post
This week is rough for me so far.

I'm. So. Hungry.
I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry.

I haven't been this hungry since I started IP six weeks ago.

Argghhhhhh. 90 minutes until snack time...
I know this post was meant as a way to "vent"' but I literally laughed out loud when I read it. This is just how I was feeling today! Nice to know I am not alone, and I'm sure it's perfectly normal and common at times on IP. Hang in there!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #47  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgirl231 View Post
NSV for me this morning. I was in our weekly sales meeting and a coworker looked over at me and said "You've lost a lot of weight!" I asked, "can you tell?" Because to me I see it but I don't sometimes.......and he said, "Yes" I'm down 34.8 pounds and feel good. I have a long way to go but I feel that I CAN and WILL do it this time. Thanks to the positive vibes on 3FC.
Almost the same thing happened to me at work, lol!! A co-worker said: "I just wanted you to know that you've been looking really good these last few weeks. I know how hard you're working so I thought I'd tell you that it's very noticeable how much you've lost." Yeah, I hugged her
Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #48  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Starter View Post
TooManyMaggies : I know the feeling all too well. Staying busy helps. Sometimes a cup of caffeine free cinnamon apple herbal tea seems to curb some of the pangs as well - 0/0/0! Hang in there!
funny huh? the hungry days are less and less, but they still happen, sometimes I know why (I'm tired, TOM, stressed) but sometimes, there is no reason. Every little bit helps, lettuce leafs, tea, lemon water, and even an extra NRP. At least I now understand that this too shall pass and it's worth it!!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #49  
2nd time at IP 6/8/14

S/C/G: 265/173/135-140

Height: 5'6"

Had my week 2 weigh in today. 5 more lbs and 10 inches gone forever! So far Im at 15lbs and 17in!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #50  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon all. Not much to say today - just been busy with court. Tomorrow is my 3rd WI and I am anxious to see what happens. I have been trying not to weigh myself in between the weekly meetings, and sometimes I am better than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I know this post was meant as a way to "vent"' but I literally laughed out loud when I read it. This is just how I was feeling today! Nice to know I am not alone, and I'm sure it's perfectly normal and common at times on IP. Hang in there!
I was starving yesterday as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsgettingfit View Post
Had my week 2 weigh in today. 5 more lbs and 10 inches gone forever! So far Im at 15lbs and 17in!
Congrats!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Hello 140's! Today's WI brought me a number I've never seen as an adult. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but quite happy. I've been hoping for this for some time now. The thread discussion this week about emotional stalls really had me thinking. I had to make some huge life decisions this week. I feel like its all falling into place now. Thanks everyone!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #52  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
Hello 140's! Today's WI brought me a number I've never seen as an adult. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but quite happy. I've been hoping for this for some time now. The thread discussion this week about emotional stalls really had me thinking. I had to make some huge life decisions this week. I feel like its all falling into place now. Thanks everyone!
WOOT!! Congrats!!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #53  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Awesome! So happy for you! I got goosebumps.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #54  
IP Start Date 5/13/13

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Congratulations!!! You're an inspiration, as I'm only in the early part of my journey.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #55  
IP Re-Boot Date: 8/10/15

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Yay! Congratulations, what an accomplishment
Old 06-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #56  
IP Re-Boot Date: 8/10/15

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannekarella View Post
Hi everyone, especially to Scorbett and Lisa who have been so supportive and so good at answering my (and everyone else's) questions.

As much as I love the support, I am going to bow out and leave the IP forum for the simple reason that I'm not exactly following the IP plan any longer.

I went from IP to alternative products to re-adjusting the entire diet around my medical and dietary needs. I "follow the sheet" in the type of veggies I avoid, and the meat I eat, but I had to boost up my calorie count to around 1000 eating more actual meat protein a day because I was becoming weak/sick. Through help of my very knowledgeable MD, I'm following a low-calorie, low-carb, ketogenic diet that is somewhere between IP and Atkins. I have a surgery date for my heart, and that is a huge relief! I never thought I'd make it this far!!!

Thank you again for all your help and support getting going. I've hit the 40 lb mark on loss, and am almost 1/2 way to my goal. I couldn't have made it this far without you guys!

For anyone who follows my blog, I'll still be posting healthy meal plans/recipes as I come up with them, as long as my trials and tribulations of changing my lifestyle and heating healthy.

Hugs to all!
Congratulations on making it half way to your goal. That is great! Sorry to see you go, but with hard work you can still meet your goal even without IP. Wishing you all the best and much success. I will say a prayer that all goes well with your upcoming heart surgery. God bless you.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #57  

Height: 5'8"

[QUOTE=amt6;4762442]Morning all!

This morning I discovered a new "recipe" for summer... Creamy Iced Coffee! My coach recommended it last week. Go to Dunkin Donuts (or in my case, Cumberland Farms) and order a small iced coffee in a large cup. Add 1 container of the premade vanilla drink. Wa-la! Creamy vanilla iced coffee

oh that sounds sooo good!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #58  
Started IP 5/20/13

S/C/G: 193/175.2/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Hi everyone, especially to Scorbett and Lisa who have been so supportive and so good at answering my (and everyone else's) questions.

As much as I love the support, I am going to bow out and leave the IP forum for the simple reason that I'm not exactly following the IP plan any longer.

I went from IP to alternative products to re-adjusting the entire diet around my medical and dietary needs. I "follow the sheet" in the type of veggies I avoid, and the meat I eat, but I had to boost up my calorie count to around 1000 eating more actual meat protein a day because I was becoming weak/sick. Through help of my very knowledgeable MD, I'm following a low-calorie, low-carb, ketogenic diet that is somewhere between IP and Atkins. I have a surgery date for my heart, and that is a huge relief! I never thought I'd make it this far!!!

Thank you again for all your help and support getting going. I've hit the 40 lb mark on loss, and am almost 1/2 way to my goal. I couldn't have made it this far without you guys!

For anyone who follows my blog, I'll still be posting healthy meal plans/recipes as I come up with them, as long as my trials and tribulations of changing my lifestyle and heating healthy.

Hugs to all!
Best of luck with your new plan!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Thanks for the sweet comments. I love sharing with y'all. For the newbies...stick with it, it can be an amazing journey.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Hugs to all!
I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to PM you. Good luck!

Quote:
Go girl! So happy and proud of you
Closed Thread