Before/After Photos

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Good morning! Motivation needed. Anyone have any good links to before-after IP photos? Or, alternatively, care to share their own? I am curious about body changes and the time it took. Thanks!!
  • Check out the pics people have in there profiles. Just click on their name and view public profile.

Ishbel is pretty inspiring, her goal thread is http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html

There is also the goal forum (not just IP).

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/
  • Thanks!
  • Mine are in my signature link.
    It is inspiring to look at pics though!
  • Minewgoal love your pictures!!

You can look at my progress photos by clicking my name right above my profile picture to the left of this message. Then click "View Public Profile."

Good luck, Sarita! You can do this!
  • Joysh Great job! You look fabulous
  • Thank you all!!
  • Psst.... can anyone give me a little how-to on getting the photos on here? I'm not sure I have the guts yet... but I will.
  • Quote: Psst.... can anyone give me a little how-to on getting the photos on here? I'm not sure I have the guts yet... but I will.
    I have no idea either and would love to know... Anyone?
  • Quote: Psst.... can anyone give me a little how-to on getting the photos on here? I'm not sure I have the guts yet... but I will.
    Quote: I have no idea either and would love to know... Anyone?
    Rather than to do a "quick reply" > hit "GO ADVANCED"
    Then "ATTACH FILES" - "Manage Attachments". Find your photo, then hit upload. For example, here's my mug from snowboarding this year!

Hope that helps!

I upload my pics to photobucket and then resize it to a smaller size. You can then copy the URL that it gives you and paste into your signature or profile.
  • If you click on my username, my before and after is posted in my profile
  • I love seeing progress photos. Everyone looks great! I can't wait until I can post my progress photos
  • With Sarita's suggestions

I'll try photobucket here in a minute. I need to get a better before photo.... I'm on the right and I was heavier than this when I started out.

• I'm a horror nut, so forgive my choice of pics.