Before/After Photos

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: http://i.imgur.com/JrSrxlj.jpg

Trying it! The first pic is my first day on IP in the fall of 2012 at 204 lbs! The other one is me a few minutes ago, wearing the same shirt! I can't believe I have my own "before & after"
    Wow!! You look really great!
  • Amazing!
  • Quote: You look awesome! Keep up the good work.
    Quote: You look AMAZING!
    Quote: Wow!! You look really great!
    Thanks so much guys! I don't feel like I look that different but when you see the picture it really gives it life. I do remember that shirt being tighter but WOW I didn't think I looked like THAT! What an eye opener! I am proud of myself and everyone else here for all our success and the successes to come
  • coloradogirl: you go girl. you look amazing and really happy. Congrats to you.
  • Quote: Thanks so much guys! I don't feel like I look that different but when you see the picture it really gives it life. I do remember that shirt being tighter but WOW I didn't think I looked like THAT! What an eye opener! I am proud of myself and everyone else here for all our success and the successes to come
    Aren't you just giddy about the weight loss? I am... best and last diet ever!
  • Quote: coloradogirl: you go girl. you look amazing and really happy. Congrats to you.
    Thanks so much! You are kicking butt, yourself!!

Quote: Aren't you just giddy about the weight loss? I am... best and last diet ever!

BEST AND LAST DIET EVER!
  • On the last week of phase 3! Here are my photos. Hope they help someone find inspiration!

• Quote: On the last week of phase 3! Here are my photos. Hope they help someone find inspiration!
    Congratulations, you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Quote: Congratulations, you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Thank you! You are looking beautiful as well! Pretty soon you will be where I am (and still in denial, like I am, lol) My brain doesn't process it yet... still thinks I am heavier....
  • *bump* After a crappy week 3 of fighting to get below 170, I finally got there on saturday morning (168!) ! Then this morning I was feeling brave enough to try on one of my old favorite tops. A size M! I felt so good I decided to update my progress pic Love you guys, I love the support we get here, and I love to be able to give support as well!! Ok Ketones must have me feeling giddy...
  • Quote: *bump* After a crappy week 3 of fighting to get below 170, I finally got there on saturday morning (168!) ! Then this morning I was feeling brave enough to try on one of my old favorite tops. A size M! I felt so good I decided to update my progress pic Love you guys, I love the support we get here, and I love to be able to give support as well!! Ok Ketones must have me feeling giddy...
    Well done! Your pics look great and you look super happy
  • coloradogirl: Looking GOOD!
  • You are all so inspiring! Thanks so much for posting these pictures!
  • Quote: *bump* After a crappy week 3 of fighting to get below 170, I finally got there on saturday morning (168!) ! Then this morning I was feeling brave enough to try on one of my old favorite tops. A size M! I felt so good I decided to update my progress pic Love you guys, I love the support we get here, and I love to be able to give support as well!! Ok Ketones must have me feeling giddy...
    yaaaaayyyyyy for 160s!!!!!!!

oh wow! you look gorgeous! WTG!