IP Daily Chat Weekend Edition May 11-12, 2013

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hello everyone, happy mother's day!

After my many cheats on Tuesday that left me feeling sick all Wednesday, I was VERY good for the rest of the week!

Went to a festival on Saturday with some friends and didn't have anything from the food stands but stuck to my protein shakes. Then had dinner and a movie with a friend, and stayed OP and said no to the popcorn. I was very proud of myself, and very relieved that the friends I was with yesterday were extremely supportive of my eating style.

Weighed in and I lost 5.4 pounds on Week 2 of Phase 1.

I've lost over 10 pounds so far, and hoping this momentum will keep up so I can get into Onederland in two weeks!
  • Quote: Happy Mother's Day!!

I have been up all night, crying. I had to put my beloved dog of 13 years to sleep last night. I am in so much pain and miss him so much already!!
    I have no idea how people move on after losing a parent.... Ali want to do is eat a huge cake, drink a bottle of wine and sleep for a week.
    So sorry for your loss, saying good bye to your dog is very hard to do. They are a piece of your family and will forever be in your heart.

I have been up all night, crying. I had to put my beloved dog of 13 years to sleep last night. I am in so much pain and miss him so much already!!
    I have no idea how people move on after losing a parent.... Ali want to do is eat a huge cake, drink a bottle of wine and sleep for a week.
    I'm sorry about your dog. They are such a part of our family. Ours is 15 and we're seeing her moving down hill, slowly. She's not going to be with us to many more months.

Hi All,
    I went on a walk with my sister yesterday and got 4 miles in at a nature preserve. Was a beautiful day, a little warm, but absolutely gorgeous. Afterwards we swung into Starbucks for a "tall cold one" and I learned something. Call me a dunderhead but I thought an Iced Coffee was just coffee over ice. One sip told me it has sweetener in it, and I had no idea what kind. So I switched back over to my water and missed out of the coffee treat. That took some will power, but it was my fault for assuming something. Lucky it was only a tall version.
  • Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
  • Happy Mother's Day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I'm making dinner tonight...as usual I suppose...because I don't want to battle the hoards who go "out" tonight. Hubby said he'd take me out for steak on his day off mid-week

Extra lean pork loin roast, slow roasted and served with my homemade low-carb bbq sauce and some fresh veggies. It's still a little bit of a treat over chicken!
  • Exercise
    Happy Mother's Day!
  • Quote: Potato Puree = Bread

Plain Omelet = Zucchini French Toast
    Thanks! Zucchini french toast...okay, will have to check that out!
  • Oh gosh I'm not feeling well today. Very dizzy and light headed. Every time I get up from sitting or bend over and then straighten up. I've tried eating some salt and it's not getting any better, any other suggestions?
  • Quote: Oh gosh I'm not feeling well today. Very dizzy and light headed. Every time I get up from sitting or bend over and then straighten up. I've tried eating some salt and it's not getting any better, any other suggestions?
    My coach told me that if it was low blood pressure, laying on the floor and raising my legs would help. For me, it was lack of protein, I had to add a pck until it regulated. I'm ok now, just a phase I guess?

I am so sorry for the loss of your little friend. Pet's are so special and the grief so real. I'm thinking of you and sending you a
  • Just made shrimp "scampi" over zucchini noddles - it was so delicious. Many thanks to whoever posted the recipe.
  • Quote:
    So sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is painful sending huge your way.
  • Hi everyone. I am new to 3fatchicks and IP. I am on my fourth day and I weigh in on Thursday. Excited to see some losses!
  • Quote: Hi everyone. I am new to 3fatchicks and IP. I am on my fourth day and I weigh in on Thursday. Excited to see some losses!
    Welcome Jordynj. Nice to have you with us.