Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I hit my goal!!! I hit my goal!!! Very happy and excited that today was the magical day. Had originally set my goal at 140 then settled for 135. I feel great!

On to phase 3 I go!!

Thank you for all the support everyone has given me. This board is the best!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #17  

Height: 5'7

Very envious of you all! Great job!

I feel great today, I'm down to the weight I was at my wedding.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
Hey everyone! Just got back from Jamaica Monday night....had a fantastic time and only put on 4 lbs while I was away but already back down to where I was before leaving. Think the biggest issue I had was not drinking my water like I do at home. It's weird but my biggest fear was I would put back on all the weight I lost in one week....I know that's silly as it would be impossible to gain 37 lbs in a week but I was worried when I first stepped on the scale.
You are way braver than me! I probably wouldn't have gotten on the scale for a few days.
Congrats on getting those lbs off immediately.
One of the reasons I've recently started weighing every day is so I can develop a new relationship with the scale (no more fear!)

I'm glad you had a great time in Jamaica. How can you not? I LOVE that place!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #19  
Started IP on 4/29/13

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyMaggies View Post
Rough morning of vitamins- My overactive gag reflexes were in hyperdrive and I was almost sick again.

I'm responding really well to IP except that I want to hurl every so often.
Day 1 - Body didn't respond well to Broc N Cheese soup. Hurled it and all my veggies.
Day 4 - Spinning around in pole class made me so motion sick I had to take a break.
Day 5- Vitamins + Already Touchy Gag Reflexes = Miserable drive to work (I take my vitamins in the car on the way)

At least I have yummy pot roast and cabbage waiting in the fridge for me for lunch! I cooked in the slow cooker overnight and it smelled SOOOOOO good when I woke up.
I am having that same problem. I am hoping it passes! Good luck to you!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #20  
Started IP on 4/29/13

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizmeier View Post
Hey everyone..well after almost a year (time has gone by very fast) i am starting up again tomorrow. within the year i have gained 20 pounds (40 total if you consider what i all gained back after i had lost the 20 pounds from ip) i had lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks than was slowly cheating on like pop n fast food and was still losing and prob lost total of 25 lbs when i quit because i was cheating and felt i really just wanted to eat normal food and i was still losing weight..well i gained the weight back and more because i <3 pop!!!!! i just love the taste of it and its so hard for me to drink anything else even water....anyways so i am meeting tonight to get the packets and i will start tomorrow (may 3rd)...my birthday is may 24th and it would be awesome if i could lose the 20 pounds in 2 weeks like i had before....and i really wish i could stay with this program until i lose like 70 pounds that i have gained sence colllege...not to mention me AND my mom did this before and are doing it again together....she is shorter than me but we are both about the same size...i use to be very ahtletic and skinny than i moved out of the dorms and gained 70+ pounds because i wanted to basically live life and stop being active and eat whatever i want....anyways, just letting everyone know that i am back
Welcome back, I am new too. This is my first week. I started Monday. First few days were pretty hard, but I seem to be getting into a pattern now. Tough it out and you'll be at -70 in no time!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 208/208/145

Height: 5'2.5"

Good morning and happy OP day for everyone. Does anyone out there use smooth move tea before a weigh in? Does it help and when do you use it?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #22  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You are way braver than me! I probably wouldn't have gotten on the scale for a few days.
Congrats on getting those lbs off immediately.
One of the reasons I've recently started weighing every day is so I can develop a new relationship with the scale (no more fear!)

I'm glad you had a great time in Jamaica. How can you not? I LOVE that place!
I love it there too!!! It's our third year in a row going...we just keep changing where we go but this time was the best yet. We stayed at the Gran Bahia in Runaway Bay. Gorgeous big resort and the beach was awesome. That's why I started weighing myself every day too....I don't want to be afraid of the scale. Even though I was worried about stepping on the scale I knew I hadn't put on much as I could tell by the way I looked....I did feel a wee bit bloated down there but I pretty much ate what I wanted even having dessert A LOT. I didn't do any P1 or P2 days once I got back. Just ate properly as I would in maintenance and the lbs came off which was great to see.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
I love it there too!!! It's our third year in a row going...we just keep changing where we go but this time was the best yet. We stayed at the Gran Bahia in Runaway Bay. Gorgeous big resort and the beach was awesome. That's why I started weighing myself every day too....I don't want to be afraid of the scale. Even though I was worried about stepping on the scale I knew I hadn't put on much as I could tell by the way I looked....I did feel a wee bit bloated down there but I pretty much ate what I wanted even having dessert A LOT. I didn't do any P1 or P2 days once I got back. Just ate properly as I would in maintenance and the lbs came off which was great to see.
I'M SO JEALOUS, that's where my gf and I went on our first "no boys and no family" trip...first time we spend anytime alone for 14 years was there...we both wanna go back!!!

You look great in your avatar skeeter! Hottie McHottie!

Last edited by Ishbel; 05-02-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #24  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

getnlean

Cheekyskeeter Welcome back! Love the new avatar pic.

lizmeier welcome back. You can do this again, and make it to goal this time.

TooManyMaggies don't take the supplements on an empty stomach.

safetylady
Old 05-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #25  
Started IP on 4/26/13

S/C/G: 224/205.8/160

Height: 5'11"

To clarify- I have my supplements in the car with my breakfast shake. It's not a problem once they're in my tummy... it's getting them there that's causing all the problems.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #26  
FIV in June, hold on IP..

S/C/G: 185/155/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post
I hit my goal!!! I hit my goal!!! Very happy and excited that today was the magical day. Had originally set my goal at 140 then settled for 135. I feel great!

On to phase 3 I go!!

Thank you for all the support everyone has given me. This board is the best!
Congrats ! I'm really happy for you and every success story inspire me ! Great job!
Old 05-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by randygrl View Post
Good morning and happy OP day for everyone. Does anyone out there use smooth move tea before a weigh in? Does it help and when do you use it?
I don't use them before a weigh in but do find them very helpful. Usually have a cup of tea with in one day every other week.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #28  

Today, I have a fitting for my gown for my son's wedding. I have lost 22 pounds from the day I bought gown. Looks like there may be some alterations needed. Seven weeks before the wedding!!
Old 05-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 255/196/180

Congrats Safetylady!!!

Welcome back Cheeky! You've sealed it, my "skinny moon" has got to be Jamaica everyone raves about it! You look amazing!

Weigh-in was a pound today, I'm fine with it, been doing a lot of yard work and walking lately. I confessed to my coach that I'd been chewing gum (a no-no at our clinic) she said if that's the worst I do I'm fine She told me a story from another IP'er who "confessed": she came in after New Years and said she'd had a mimosa, my coach asked when? She goes on the way here! Ummm...
My coach said she'd like to write an IP confessions book

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 05-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 155/136.4/130

Height: 5'6"

My tummy felt a little funny this morning too. And I made a couple trips to the bathroom. I sure hope its not the quest bars as I bought 5 boxes of them! I think I'll stay away from them for a few days. I am kinda at a stall been the same weight for a 2 weeks. Except for the day I weighed in I was actually 1 pound heavier than I have been for the past 2 weeks. I am drinking more than enough water. I started to weigh my protein (meat) and I was actually not getting the full 8 oz but I have made the change over a week and still nada. Should I just stick to shakes? Or do you think with my long busy days at work I should add another non restricted item? I feel great just want to see the scale move. I also switch between days and nights with no regular work pattern more days than night. As I worked yesterday day but work today nights.
Wow Jamaica sounds GREAT! And your pic is AWESOME!
Closed Thread