Now that I'm thinner.....

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: agree

I have to agree. I love seeing all those skinny volleyball players and cheerleaders ballooned up. I actually get to be three one that turns a head or two for a change.
    I really enjoy having peaked 10 years AFTER high school. Being hot in High School is so over rated!
  • Quote: Now that I'm thinner -
    - People actually look me in the eye, smile and say hello.
    - Sales clerks offer to help, instead of not making eye contact

And people go out of their way hold a door open for you. Fat me definitely got treated waayyy differently than smaller me. It's really sad actually. I'm still the same person...just not requiring as much material for my clothes.
  • Now that I'm thinner, DBF tries to (and succeeds if I let him) pick me up and twirl me around
  • Now that I'm thinner:
    I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror...NAKED! LOL
    I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror..with clothes on!
    I'm cold all the time.
  • Quote: Now that I'm thinner:
    I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror...NAKED! LOL
    I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror..with clothes on!
    I'm cold all the time.
    Love it!
  • Quote: Here's a fun idea that I just got from reading Halfagain's post on the 100% thread. She wrote "Now that I'm thinner my feet look bigger."

Others have written: "Now that I'm thinner people ask me if I got a haircut."

I would write:
    "Now that I'm thinner the seat of my car is much harder."

Can you complete the sentence?
    BUMP-
    Time for a bump on this...I think it's fun (and important) to read what startles and pleases IPers after the weight starts coming off!
  • Now that I am thinner...

I feel good about myself -- 'nuff said.
  • I love this thread. I just started my journey but I look forward to posting my own in the future.

Also, this is a great thread to keep on favourites when the motivation begins to lack and I need an extra boost. Thanks for posting things I have/want to look forward too.
  • ...I can fit into all the clothes in my closet, hooray! Love this diet.
  • We went to a pig roast...at a very nice restaurant nearby hosting a July 4th fireworks fundraiser on Sat afternoon/evening...the food was inside with outdoor seating and games like bocci and horseshoes on the lawn and surrounding area. Inside when I was fixing my plate of collard greens and roasted pig sans BBQ sauce (which they were holding a contest with us voting on 4 sauces made by the chefs...Let hubby vote twice)..I glanced in the mirror behind the food table...and got a shock when I "saw" myself.... I looked 20 yrs younger...except I have gray hair now!
  • Bump for motivation...
  • now that I am thinner
    my boobs are smaller! but ......... so is my butt and I am happy about that!

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Now that I am thinner....I'm cold!
    Now that I am thinner....I check myself out in a mirror
    Now that I am thinner....I'm a happy camper!

This is all after 12lbs. Can't wait until its 25.
  • Bumping another of my fav threads!
  • Now that Im thinner, I have to take my skinny jeans to get taken in!!! Just my really cool floral ones, the regular denim ones I can replace .