3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Now that I'm thinner..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/280824-now-im-thinner.html)

MSEMDEE 05-03-2013 06:08 PM

Oh, I love this!
Now that I am thinner... I feel "normal"
Now that I am thinner... my DH and I look more like we belong together
Now that I am thinner... I feel like doing things with the people I love
Now that I am thinner... my horse does not groan so much when I get on.
Now that I am thinner... I feel like loving myself again and not that bag of Doritos

Sonyasbug 05-03-2013 07:22 PM

Random strangers are much nicer to me

Halfagain 05-04-2013 09:57 AM

• Now that I'm thinner.... cuddling is much more fun! I'm cold and DH is so warm :) Also, there's more room on the bed for the DD (that's Dear Doggie) but she still manages to push me off the edge.
  • Now that I'm thinner.... I can find cute dresses at the thrift shop that fit! It's unbelievable how the rack of available choices is so much fuller at a size 14 or 16 than it was (if there were any) at a 3XL/4XL range. On the other hand I feel better having donated all my large size clothing, as perhaps they will show up on some racks for others who need them.

Happymomof2 05-04-2013 01:21 PM

Something else I have happily noticed:

Now that I am thinner sweat doesnt pool in places and my neck and back aren't always clammy. I, too, am always cold.

dukeofllano 05-04-2013 02:21 PM

Now that I'm thinner.. I don't have to tie a jacket around my waist all the time to hide the spare tire/gushy muffin top... it's so nice!

Conine 05-05-2013 12:57 PM

.... I have confirmed the bony butt toilet seat.
.... I don't get acid reflux any longer. I used to take 6-8 tums a day. I haven't had one in months.
.... My knees don't pop at all any more.
.... My blood pressure is stabilized at 120/80.
.... People tell me something I never thought I would hear: "You need to stop losing weight."
.... Cold.
.... I wear clothes that actually fit me now, as opposed to wearing some ridiculously oversized shirt in a futile attempt to hide fat.
.... I've gained the confidence to take on other problems in life. This felt like the most insurmountable obstacle possible. If I can handle this, I can handle anything.
:dizzy:

ZOMBIEDAWN 05-05-2013 01:23 PM

I'm really diggin' feeling cold all the time. Such a refreshing change to feeling SO uncomfortable and hot.... to top it off, I was so ashamed of my body that I was covering up even when it was warm outside! I'm looking forward to baring it all this summer!!

Skinnyjeangirl 05-05-2013 02:18 PM

now that I am thinner

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN (Post 4731005)
I'm really diggin' feeling cold all the time. Such a refreshing change to feeling SO uncomfortable and hot.... to top it off, I was so ashamed of my body that I was covering up even when it was warm outside! I'm looking forward to baring it all this summer!!

I did the same. I did try on bathing suits yesterday, and it was an ok experience. I was not being as critical as I use to be... :belly:

RareBird 05-05-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conine (Post 4730983)
.... I've gained the confidence to take on other problems in life. This felt like the most insurmountable obstacle possible. If I can handle this, I can handle anything.
:dizzy:

I this is the most amazing and important benefit of all. I've thought "ditto" as I've read most of these, but this one is definitely a "DITTO". Big congratulations to you!

Desafinado 05-06-2013 12:09 AM

Now that I am thinner the thigh swishswish sound is going away and I can cross my legs.

beckyjwebb 05-06-2013 09:23 AM

Now that I am thinner, I am actually getting upset that my smallest clothes are getting too big for the first time ever.

ckmainprize 05-06-2013 12:19 PM

Now that I am thinner I am constantly touching my collar bone! Just knowing that it's there and you can feel it is amazing to me. My neck finally ends :)

mquinn106 05-06-2013 12:57 PM

What cankles?? :) My personal fave!

joysh 05-06-2013 07:58 PM

Quinn, I love your two quotes in your signature!

BellaRose 05-06-2013 08:37 PM

Now that I'm thinner, I can fit into my favorite pair of pants that I haven't worn in years! I wore them today and it felt wonderful!

Also, I work in a preschool center and now that I'm thinner, I don't worry about sitting in the tiny child-sized chairs when I'm in a classroom for an observation or meeting.